X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzo1105
    • Jul 2002

Anyone else think Andre Rone will be the # 5 WR

This is excluding Charlie Rogers as a WR. McDaniel has done nothing. It seems like the top 4 are set so i think it is between McDaniel, Rone, and Wright
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Judging on playing time, I'd say you're right. The key will be how he contributes on special teams. Personally, I'd like to see Jeremy make it but I don't see it happening.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

TD wants rid of everyone from the Butler era, I think that means McDaniel too
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• John Doe
        Florida Man
        • Jul 2002

We are far more likely to keep four running backs in order to retain Morris, Huntly, Bryson, and Henry than six recievers to keep Rone and Rodgers. Barring injury, Rone is PS material.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, I think Buffalo will only carry five, and Rogers is #5. The other four, if not obvious to everyone: Moulds, Price, Reed, Johnson.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by John Doe
            Barring injury, Rone is PS material.
            Hasn't Rone been in the league too long to be assigned to the practice squad

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

this Rone kid has made a great impression.i'd like to see more playing time out of him for the rest of preseason.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X