PDA

View Full Version : On or Killing the PP is killing us.

im4bflo
01-05-2007, 09:35 PM
If we don't stay out of the box, they get their goals on the PP.
And our's isn't doing us any good, and it's showing.
We're healthy, what does Lindy do?

clumping platelets
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I think they are reading too many papers...........the effort is not there. How many passes were off the mark? Lazy play....:mad:

I say this team needs a wake up call.........time to sit someone for a game or two OR make a deal and trade for someone who wants to put out the effort

im4bflo
01-05-2007, 09:45 PM
I think they are reading too many papers...........the effort is not there. How many passes were off the mark? Lazy play....:mad:

I say this team needs a wake up call.........time to sit someone for a game or two OR make a deal and trade for someone who wants to put out the effort

I agree, this isn't the same team at the moment, we're still the #2 team in the league, but lately, it's a concern as a fan, and we miss the way we were dominating, a shake up, could wake them up, they need to get up the speed, and buzz the net like they were, and SHOOT and hit the damn net!
Rebounds are how we can score more, but you've got to be on net, and SHOOT!
We'll be OK,. GO SABRES!!! :beer:

SabreEleven
01-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Did they just practice the PP? Sure didn't look like it tonight.

Michael82
01-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Their power play and penalty killing are both horrible. :ill:

Philagape
01-06-2007, 09:38 AM
They were out of position all night

Michael82
01-06-2007, 09:48 AM
They were out of position all night
good point. And man were their passes sloppy. Did you see how nice the Penguins passed the puck. It was amazing how different the two looked with passing. :ill: