PDA

View Full Version : Saban departure fries Fish but bodes well for Bills

The_Philster
01-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Here are my three reactions to the Nick Saban escape from the Miami Dolphins to the University of Alabama: 1. This is a very good thing for the Buffalo Bills. Saban is a good, shrewd coach. In the long run he would have been a very formidable opponent for the Bills.
2. His jumping ship is a damning statement on the state of the Dolphins organization. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070107/2061290.asp)

The_Philster
01-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Nice quote about Royal

The Bills remain high on tight end Robert Royal, even though he wasn't as involved in the passing game as he might have been if the Bills' offense were in a further state of development. But like all the free agents the Bills acquired last offseason, Royal was a positive presence in the locker room. He's well liked. He's a team player. He keeps people loose and upbeat. This was underscored in a story in the Washington Post this week that quoted an unidentified Redskins player complaining about Washington's annual practice of playing fantasy football in free agency and neglecting team chemistry.

Michael82
01-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Nice quote about Royal
He came on near the end of the season, but he needs to learn where the End Zone ends....:mad:

LtFinFan66
01-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Saban had no heart for the job anyway so I think It will actually be better for us. Just like I don't want a player who has no heart on my team