PDA

View Full Version : Probing the Uncomfortable (but Crucial) Issue About the Bills

The_Philster
01-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Q: What's the latest on the Buffalo Bills' future here if Mr. Ralph Wilson, you know, "suddenly decides" he doesn't want to own the team anymore?

A: Nothing's a guarantee when ol' Ralph calls it a day. The team's official stance is that Mr. Wilson alone handles that question. He once claimed his family wasn't interested; now he's not sure. Potential local owners aren't saying a word, and the sharks from out of town are circling One Bills Drive. more (http://www.buffalonews.com:80/editorial/20070107/1001670.asp)

SABURZFAN
01-07-2007, 09:15 AM
i want THURM,clump,Eb,and everybody else in WNY to run these sharks out if you see them. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
01-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I will kick them right in the balls!!

jamze132
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
So it sounds like if Ralph can make it to 2010, he can sell the team without the estate tax. He could then sell it to a group of investors with the stipulation that they must keep the team in Buffalo while they don't have to pay the huge tax. I know the article said that he wouldn't do that but I seriously doubt the truth to that statement. I trully believe that he wants the franchise to remain in Buffalo and I'm sure he will take the appropriate measures to ensure that.

The western New York area needs the Bills and so do I.