X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Great Read on Losman

You can get to it from the main Billszone page, but he's a direct link to the Buffalo New article by Mark Gaughn.

Gaughn talked to directly or reported second hand a whole bunch of people: media types, opposing coaches, opposing players, Bills players (even Kelly Holcomb), Bills' coaches etc. and the vote is unanimous. JP made impressive improvements this season, and looks like he's well on the road to a successful career as an NFL QB. This is as thorough and extensive an article as I've seen onhe subject.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Great Read on Losman

There was a look of pride on the face of Buffalo Bills assistant coach Turk Schonert as he smiled and shook the hand of J.P. Losman in the locker room at Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium. It was minutes after the Bills' season-ending loss to the Ravens, and Losman had just thrown two killer interceptions. It didn't matter. He

already posted

It got buried on page two already. I guess the haters have nothing to say.

He started off terribly slow but has definately won me over.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: Great Read on Losman

Thanks. I looked for it and didn't see it. Phil usually is the first to post those.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
      X