PDA

View Full Version : How long will Williams and/or Gray have if we do sign Spikes/Adams?

ArcticWildMan
03-05-2003, 02:07 PM
I wonder how many games they will have as a "grace period" if we sign either one or both?

I would imagine that TD would expect an immediate and substantial improvement in our defense and that Williams/Gray would only have a few games before heads started to roll if we aren't winning!!

Thoughts?

Earthquake Enyart
03-05-2003, 02:12 PM
This year is it for them whether we sign them or not.

justasportsfan
03-05-2003, 02:26 PM
GW/Gray have camp and pre-season to get the team going. They will be under the gun sarting the 1st game.

Fatwhite02
03-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Well our defese can't get any worse if we sign them. But they will be under the radar but I think if we sign spikes and adams we will win 10-12 games and make a playoff run.

Brian H
03-05-2003, 03:18 PM
Try 13 bud :)

Judge
03-05-2003, 10:03 PM
They must make the playoffs this year. If they make the playoffs they'll be set for another year in my opinion.

venis2k1
03-05-2003, 10:17 PM
I just want to win the AFCE

Fatwhite02
03-05-2003, 11:01 PM
3 wins to 8 to 13? Come on don't get greedy. The offense probably won't be as good without price IMO. The defense will be improved, but we should be happy with 10-12 wins.

kgun12
03-05-2003, 11:13 PM
OK let me see if I get the thread.
A. We want the Bills to do bad so GW gets fire?

Or Are we saying
B. Even with all this possible help he will do bad?

Or
C. Boy with all this possile help coming we will do really good so GW's job is safe!

Cause if it's A or B you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I hope we make the playoffs and get better every year under GW and we win a Super Bowl!

TacklingDummy
03-05-2003, 11:29 PM
We should of made the playoffs last year. With the talent this team has there is no excuse why we didn't.

I blame the coaching. If GW is back this year I will go out on a limb and say we won't make it again next year. He's a terrible coach.

kgun12
03-05-2003, 11:40 PM
That's what we like to see. I guess we should tell all these FA to forget about it, cause there isn't a fu$%ing chance we can win. Oh BTW the players love playing for GW.

venis2k1
03-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
We should of made the playoffs last year. With the talent this team has there is no excuse why we didn't.

I blame the coaching. If GW is back this year I will go out on a limb and say we won't make it again next year. He's a terrible coach.

I blame the Defense.

kgun12
03-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy

So I guess your answer is A or B.:scratch:

BTW hate to tell you this but he's coming back!

Earthquake Enyart
03-06-2003, 08:28 AM
The players really liked those airhorns in training camp.

The OL really liked those blocking schemes when they couldn't figure out how to block 2 Patriots who were standing up at the line of scrimmage.

The players really liked watching the other team get long runbacks on KO's and punts.

As long as Wanny is in Miami, GW will never be the worst coach in the division, but when you get out foxed by Herman Edwards, there's certainly room for concern.

TacklingDummy
03-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by venis2k1

I blame the Defense.

And who's the genuis that brought the great 46 defense to Buffalo?

I still remember Punting on our 32, Going for 2 in the Minnesota game when there was no need to, Not allowing K.C. to score so we get the ball back to try and tie it up, wasted challenges, to name a few.

I realize GW will be back this year. Im just sorry that he will be. GW= No Playoffs.

TacklingDummy
03-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by kgun12

So I guess your answer is A or B.:scratch:

Its B.

With 3 ProBowlers Bledsoe,Moulds,Brown and with other above average talents like Winfield,Clements,Fletcher, P. Williams, M. Williams, Price, Jay R, Henry, Centers, Hollis, Moorman, Jennings, Teague, and average talents of Wire, Robinson, Newman, Schobel, Prioleau there is no excuse why we only won 8 games last year.

If the Bills can get Spikes and Adams there is no reason why we can't win atleast 12 games next year. But we won't.

kgun12
03-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
The players really liked those airhorns in training camp.

The OL really liked those blocking schemes when they couldn't figure out how to block 2 Patriots who were standing up at the line of scrimmage.

The players really liked watching the other team get long runbacks on KO's and punts.

As long as Wanny is in Miami, GW will never be the worst coach in the division, but when you get out foxed by Herman Edwards, there's certainly room for concern.

Do you know how siily this post is. lets look at your first point about the air horns :lastyr:

OL really liked blocking schemes: AH That coach is gone:scratch:
I seem to remember a SB or 4 where a Hall of Fame coach got out smarted by a few schemes

The player like watching long runback. THIS is the most confusing thing you said IF they were tackling and not watching the wouldn't be pi$$ed. :crazed:

If the players didn't like him he would have been gone buy now. If you look back at the 3-13 the players never quit, they played hard all season. They could of run for the bus against Cincy, but they didn't. The players aren't stupid if they wanted Williams going all they had to do was liy down at the end of the year, but they didn't

Yes he has made mistakes, but I remember before N.E. won the SB Beliceck was a idiot, and after there SB win Martz was a geniuis. So which is true?

This is typicial Bills fan *****, Hope they lose cause I don't like the QB (The Mullet or Johnson) take your pick. The Bills can't win even if we get Spikes and Adams! :cry: It just sounds so SILLY!

kgun12
03-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Hey Did you hear Spikes said he like the way Greg Williams runs the team. He is very good friends with J. Jennigs, P. Williams and several others. Talks to Jennings all through the season. Has also talked to Moulds and others on the team. Yes the players must talk really bad about GW, that why Spikes wants to be here so bad. He likes going from Cincy to another bad situation right? Come on guys!