PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Kicker Rian Lindell

Michael82
03-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Thoughts on Buffalo

"It's really nice here. The facility is great; coaches and the people are really nice as well. I like the fieldhouse, it's always good to be able to come in out of the cold and get your workout in. I like the ability to be inside doing sprints. It's very convenient.

I like the town, the space, and not having a lot of traffic. I get enough of that in Seattle. I also like the community. I didn't really grow up in a big city so I'm used to this. That's one of the best parts.

I've been meeting the coaches and getting some of the philosophies, such as their offseason plan and practice schedule. I met with Rusty (Jones) the strength and conditioning coach to talk about the things we do in the offseason and get the schedules right."

Acclimated to the Snow

"I'm definitely used to kicking in the snow. It didn't snow so much in Seattle, west of the Cascades but we had snow when I was at Washington State. From what I've been told - and maybe they are lying - but it doesn't get too bad until later in the year. We came over a couple of years ago when Seattle played here, it was actually a nice day. I think that was early in November." CLICK HERE FOR MORE: (http://buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=167250)

Voltron
03-05-2003, 02:35 PM
Did you see that Hollis wanted 1.3 Mil a year!!!!!!!!

That is just out of the question!

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out of town Hollis! :grind:

I was a big fan of his and wanted to resign him but this sounds like he is trying to bid himself out of a job.

Michael82
03-05-2003, 02:38 PM
I agree! I think he may one of those guys that TD says...."come crawling back on their knees"