• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Willis

What a douchebag! Sorry if this was posted already.

A double dose of bad publicity for Bills runningback Willis McGahee in The Miami Herald and Penthouse magazine, as a paternity suit and a candid interview regarding Bills fans and the team's future in Buffalo became public.

First, the Penthouse interview. When asked about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, McGahee said, "That would be a good situation. Toronto is a beautiful place. But if they're going to put a team there, they should just bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto. Case closed."

McGahee also said he owes the Bills organization for taking a chance on him.

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

When asked about the intensity of Bills fans, McGahee said, "A true Buffalo fan will tell a Bills player, 'You can't do this, you can't do that.' But once that player performs it's like, 'I told y'all he was the best player.'"

All this comes on the heels of a Miami Herald report that McGahee is facing his third paternity suit in two years. He's paying child support in two cases, and a third is pending. The three children were born between Jan. 2005 and Jan. 2006.

Link
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Willis

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

nothing wrong with what he said. sorry. Lots of bills fans are like that. And he did say he had a lotta love for buffalo

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

First, the Penthouse interview. When asked about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, McGahee said, "That would be a good situation. Toronto is a beautiful place. But if they're going to put a team there, they should just bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto. Case closed."

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• T-Long
          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
          • Sep 2003

ummm did you not catch the beginning where he said the Bills should be the team to move to Toronto??

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

McGahee is an idiot. Case Closed.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
              Lots of bills fans are like that. And he did say he had a lotta love for buffalo

He wants a contract? Henry needed a contract extension because he needed to pay for his hummer while Willis wants a contract extension because he needs to pay the women that rides his hummer.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

if he has so much love for Buffalo, why is he telling the NFL to move our team?

Between this garbage and his lack of effort on the field, I may not be able to wear my Willis jersey anymore.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tlong8212
                  What a douchebag! Sorry if this was posted already.

A double dose of bad publicity for Bills runningback Willis McGahee in The Miami Herald and Penthouse magazine, as a paternity suit and a candid interview regarding Bills fans and the team's future in Buffalo became public.

McGahee also said he owes the Bills organization for taking a chance on him.

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

When asked about the intensity of Bills fans, McGahee said, "A true Buffalo fan will tell a Bills player, 'You can't do this, you can't do that.' But once that player performs it's like, 'I told y'all he was the best player.'"

All this comes on the heels of a Miami Herald report that McGahee is facing his third paternity suit in two years. He's paying child support in two cases, and a third is pending. The three children were born between Jan. 2005 and Jan. 2006.

Link

Looks like he's been reading the boards.

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

Willis is Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue. (from Forrest Gump)

He is dumber than a box of rocks, he can't wear a condom, and he sucks at talking.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsNick
                      Willis is Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue. (from Forrest Gump)

He is dumber than a box of rocks, he can't wear a condom, and he sucks at talking.
                      Agreed. Half the s**t that comes out of his mouth he only says because he's just not that bright.. I think people read way too much into it.

Comment

• BillsNick
                        • Jul 2003

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

I don't think he was thinking about the ramifications of moving the team to Toronto completely. Wasn't the brightest statement to say to the media. Besides it just being a dumb comment, I don't really have a problem with anything else he had to say.

Jon

Comment

• cocamide
                            • Oct 2006

Just a second. Penthouse has articles!!??

Comment

• M
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by JJamezz
                              Agreed. Half the s**t that comes out of his mouth he only says because he's just not that bright.. I think people read way too much into it.
                              Dumb as a stump. He should learn to keep his mouth and his zipper closed.
                              Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

Working...
                              X