PDA

View Full Version : My Mock Draft

T-Long
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Who cares if it's too early...what else do you want? It's the Offseason!

TLONG's Mock Draft (http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/nfl-draft/mydraft.php?id=1071)

ParanoidAndroid
01-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Good job!

Devin
01-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Not bad at all dude, while obviously the draft is anyones guess and I dont think Russell goes #1, this is one of the better ones ive seen.

patmoran2006
01-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Good job.

PS- Detroit will take a QB especially if its Quinn.

DraftBoy
01-10-2007, 09:20 PM
btw OT Sam Baker said he's staying in school

not a bad mock, its realistic though I dont like our pick

LtFinFan66
01-11-2007, 03:27 AM
Not bad at all!

LifetimeBillsFan
01-11-2007, 05:16 AM
A few of questions for you:

1.) Why Posluzny over Willis? At least preliminarily Willis seems to be faster and more suited to MLB.

2.) I don't see Glenn Dorsey in your first round. Is that because he has not declared yet (although you seem to have included some others who haven't)?

3.) I'd pass over Quinn in favor of Joe Thomas, too, if I were the Lions, but do you really think that they will? Also, will the Browns, who really need help on defense, pass on a D-lineman, and throw C.Frye under the bus so soon. I know Quinn is good, but Frye is still developing. (You break Bucs and Cardinal fans' hearts with that pick, you know!--Not that I care, but....)

4.) It's true that Washington need D-linemen, but don't you think that, given their pathetic pass rush, they might look for a pass-rushing DE first, especially if "Triple G" Williams stays as their DC (remember how much Kearse meant to his defense in Tenn.)?

5.) With Hobson, Barton, Thomas and Vilma, do you think that the Jets would go for another LB? Because that's what Woodley would have to play in their 3-4 defense. I don't know if there is a NT good enough to take that high, but Robertson struggled some at NT this season and might want out when his contract is up. Also, they weren't entirely happy with David Barrett or Justin Miller at CB.

6.) I know that the Bears will probably have to replace Lance Briggs, but, with Ian Scott and Tank Johnson being free agents and Johnson's legal problems, and Tommie Harris coming back from a season-ending injury, is it possible that they might see DT as being more of a need than a MLB? Is there a DT who would merit selection at this point in the draft--assuming Okoye, Branch and Dorsey are gone? Also, if Rex Grossman bombs in the playoffs, is there a QB that they might consider? And, with M.Muhammad getting rather long in the tooth, could a WR like, say, Dallas Baker or Robert Meacham be an option here?

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-11-2007, 09:41 AM
How many of you would be upset if Posluzny was the pick? I would.

PECKERWOOD
01-11-2007, 09:52 AM

I used to get angry thinking about the Bills taking Posluzny, but since then he has grown on me.

jdbillsfan
01-11-2007, 09:55 AM
In Kipers chat yesterday, he was saying Posluzny was a 2nd round pick.

PECKERWOOD
01-11-2007, 10:17 AM
In Kipers chat yesterday, he was saying Posluzny was a 2nd round pick.

Balogna.. Kipers needs to lay off the crack then.

tampabay25690
01-11-2007, 10:25 PM

Let me tell u something about this guy I watched him very close in the Outback Bowl and the guy is very fast BUT I dont think he will be able to handle the bigger lineman in the NFL he isnt that big at all.....BUT VERY FAST......Dont like him at the 12th pick at all.....I think Brandon Siler from Florida will be a better LB'r in the NFL has the size and speed...

kernowboy
01-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Balogna.. Kipers needs to lay off the crack then.

I think we could get both Okoye and Posluzny. I see Okoye moving up and Posluzny sliding. He may slip into the 2nd. I would be happy to put our 2nd and 4th together and deal with the SuperBowl champs to nab him