PDA

View Full Version : Rory Fitzpatrick should demand a recount...

Ebenezer
01-11-2007, 02:14 AM
anybody see the voting for the Western Conference all-stars...

The starting defensemen are Scott Niedermayer of the league-leading Anaheim Ducks, who received 591,657 votes, and Nicklas Lidstrom of the Detroit Red Wings, who garnered 573,069. Niedermayer is appearing in his fourth All-Star Game while Lidstrom is playing in his ninth. Vancouver's Rory Fitzpatrick was third with 550,177 votes.

I think Fitzpatrick should demand a recount.

LtFinFan66
01-11-2007, 02:19 AM
and he was a write in

mchurchfie
01-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Rory was horrible with the Sabres and he is horrible now as a hockey player. His performance against the Hurricanes in game 7 will forever be etched in my mind. The only thing I like about him is that he is Irish. The fact that he got as far as he did in the voting is a cruel joke on him. JMO.

shelby
01-11-2007, 04:03 AM
:mad:

SabreEleven
01-11-2007, 04:38 AM
The power of the internet, baby.

mchurchfie
01-11-2007, 08:43 AM
:mad:
Oops.:couch: Did I ever tell you guys what a great player I think Coy is?:D:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Rory was horrible with the Sabres and he is horrible now as a hockey player. His performance against the Hurricanes in game 7 will forever be etched in my mind. The only thing I like about him is that he is Irish. The fact that he got as far as he did in the voting is a cruel joke on him. JMO.

Of course it was a joke. It wasn't a joke on Rory, it was a joke from some fan who started to have some fun with the NHL.

It is kind of strange that Rory had a solid lead as #2 a day before the final voting and then all of a sudden he dropped to 3rd.

SkateZilla
01-11-2007, 12:42 PM
it doesnt matter, about 15,000 of us from anther sabres board already agreed if the same format for voting is kept, we will vote andrew peters.

mchurchfie
01-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Now that would be hilarious.:snicker:

RockStar36
01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
it doesnt matter, about 15,000 of us from anther sabres board already agreed if the same format for voting is kept, we will vote andrew peters.

Count me in.

SkateZilla
01-11-2007, 03:09 PM
the sad part about it is,

the Vote for rory stuff was started by sabres fans, we chose him to show the nhl how the system is flawed, we had to choose someone we thought would never make it, we chose Rory, lol, payback...

we had planed to all drop voting before december 25th so he'd drop out of the top 2 spots, but ****ing vancouver picked up on it and started selling vote for Rory Merchandise at the Arena store!, WTF, making money off **** we started, lol...

Next year like i said, we are gonna launch a site, Pledge For Peters, lol, name and domain name to be announced, but we'll try and get Peters and some one for him to fight.. lol...