PDA

View Full Version : Awesome...

RedEyE
01-11-2007, 06:59 AM
:rofl:

For those of you who don't know, I work for a major satellite company and on occassions I'm included on some pretty cool stuff.

Well, this morning took the cake. We were doing an NFL Films "turnaround" for Japan TV guru NHK. The video came through once the playout went live and they were talking about tailgating........and, they had a really cool segment on Pinto Ron.

In the first scene you can clearly see our very own Philster in the back ground and I think towards the end I even saw Opiv. Of course everyone here that I work with in prestine Atlanta thought the segment to be gross, and now believe that people in Buffalo are all dirty, insane po-dunk ******s that have a serious problem properly using condiments. No matter how hard I tried to convince them that it was all in good fun.

Still, seeing their faces was absolutely priceless. I'm still laughing about it. They've never seen anything like this, and I'll be fielding comments about hepatitis encrusted bowling ball shots for quite a while.

Just awesome!!

:up:

Mitchy moo
01-11-2007, 07:20 AM

For those of you who don't know, I work for a major satellite company and on occassions I'm included on some pretty cool stuff.

Well, this morning took the cake. We were doing an NFL Films "turnaround" for Japan TV guru NHK. The video came through once the playout went live and they were talking about tailgating........and, they had a really cool segment on Pinto Ron.

In the first scene you can clearly see our very own Philster in the back ground and I think towards the end I even saw Opiv. Of course everyone here that I work with in prestine Atlanta thought the segment to be gross, and now believe that people in Buffalo are all dirty, insane po-dunk ******s that have a serious problem properly using condiments. No matter how hard I tried to convince them that it was all in good fun.

Still, seeing their faces was absolutely priceless. I'm still laughing about it. They've never seen anything like this, and I'll be fielding comments about hepatitis encrusted bowling ball shots for quite a while.

Just awesome!!

Just when you thought you'd seen it all, lol :respect:

OpIv37
01-11-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm happy to represent Buffalo fans as insane po-dunk ******s to Atlanta AND the Far East at the same time.

THATHURMANATOR
01-11-2007, 08:46 AM

Just awesome!!

SCREW ATLANTA RED!!! GOOOO BUFFALO!!! I WILL SHOW THEM PODUNK!

jamze132
01-11-2007, 04:46 PM
You people are lucky I don't live anywhere near Buffalo. Tailgate parties are my thing.

lordofgun
01-12-2007, 12:55 AM
I agree...that tailgate in NASTY!

mybills
01-12-2007, 09:17 AM
I agree...that tailgate in NASTY!
:hi5:
"I'll be fielding comments about hepatitis encrusted bowling ball shots for quite a while."
:puke:

OpIv37
01-12-2007, 09:25 AM
:hi5:
"I'll be fielding comments about hepatitis encrusted bowling ball shots for quite a while."
:puke:

that ****ing sick cherry liquor is 50% alcohol. If any virus can survive that, they're gonna have to quarantine and eventually firebomb the Ralph like the town in Outbreak.

RedEyE
01-12-2007, 11:11 AM
that ****ing sick cherry liquor is 50% alcohol. If any virus can survive that, they're gonna have to quarantine and eventually firebomb the Ralph like the town in Outbreak.

mybills
01-12-2007, 01:06 PM
it may kill germs IN the hole, but not around it where you put your mouth. :puke:

hammerbillsfan
01-12-2007, 01:08 PM
PODUNK :rofl:

chernobylwraiths
01-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Why is 50% alcohol considered high. It's a good alcohol content but not extremely high.