• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Brad Johnson will start for Tampa

If the Bucs had a play for every time Gruden has said Rob has a "rocket for an arm'' their playbook would be more than 800 pages long.

Wait a minute - the Bucs playbook is more than 800 pages long. Well, you get the idea.

The only thing Gruden has done more than gush about Rob Johnson the last three weeks is reiterate that Brad Johnson is his starter. Finally, you can believe him.
    i know most of y'all are tired of hearing about RJ...but i found this interesting. It seems Chuckie is not pleased with his pet project, who has been sacked 5 times this preseason.
    Could be interesting to see who is the starting QB in week three, or week five.....

• Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

I think everyone is sick of the Rob Johnson experiment. It just makes you wonder how many more NFL teams want to try it. It's a failed experiment, when will people see this?

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

I have to admit, I was a little intrigued by the thought of maybe Chuckie tutoring Rob a little and making him more successful. However, I watched a little of the game last week and saw him get sacked two times in three plays. Right there told me that we made the right choice in letting him go
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
      X