• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

NFL Europe Allocations

WR Chris Denney, Punter Josh Brazen and WR Daunta Peterson

Last edited by Romes; 01-11-2007, 03:24 PM.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: NFL Europe Allocations

I'm waiting for the day when we actually use the NFL Europe for development, like it should be. Some of our draft picks from last year could use the time over there. How about Ashton Youboty? Or maybe Brad Butler? Or even Aaron Merz?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82

I'm waiting for the day when we actually use the NFL Europe for development, like it should be. Some of our draft picks from last year could use the time over there. How about Ashton Youboty? Or maybe Brad Butler? Or even Aaron Merz?
      How many teams send picks over there?

Not many.

Why? 18 months straight of football is exhausting.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

It's a nice thought...but it can seriously wear a player out. Moorman is a super punter but he was maybe average in 2001...cause he was in NFL Europe that year.
        Also, players like Mitchell Galloway and Jerry Reese were decent players in 97..showed some promise, anyways. They were sent to NFL Europe the next spring...and both missed the cut in camp in 98.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Personally I think NFL Europe is waste of time. And living over hear, I hear nothing about it during the season. These idiots think soccer is so cool... I mean futball. LOL

I really hate living over here. You can't buy anything cool or get anything fixed that always breaks. People... never take for granted how good you have it in the States.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

I don't think we should go as far as sending 3rd picks and future starters there, but how bout a Brad Butler, a John DiGorgio, a Eric Powell, a Eric Bassey, or a Jim Leonard, instead of pure camp fodder?
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X