• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

I Would Like To See...

The Bills bring in somebody entertaining next season. A player who could put people in the stands and help keep the RWS stadium sold out.. Some one like Vick, Bush or TO. ( as bad as the last part sounded ) I'm still angry about all the blackouts last season, we really need to bring in somebody fun to change it around.. Thoughts?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: I Would Like To See...

Groaned for bringing up the name of a scumbag

Quite frankly, Losman-To-Evans is a pretty exciting combo, IMO...and T-Mac returning KOs
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
      The Bills bring in somebody entertaining next season. A player who could put people in the stands and help keep the RWS stadium sold out.. Some one like Vick, Bush or TO. ( as bad as the last part sounded ) I'm still angry about all the blackouts last season, we really need to bring in somebody fun to change it around.. Thoughts?
      Nah... I don't think that would help much in Buffalo. The fans in western New York don't need an idiot to entertain them. All they need is a team that wins.

Everyone knows who the Bills are.

If Vick wasn't on the Falcons, a lot of people would ask if Atlanta had an NFL team.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

You guys are both wrong and that's why the games haven't been sold out because at times the offense is BOOOORING! Losman and Evans is a good start, don't get me wrong but we are definately missing an entertainer. This is why we watch football right? To be entertained? Why not? Why not make a move for somebody whether its FA or draft to try and fill seats? I don't care if it's a defensive player either. We need somebody who can help fill seats.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I'd rather win games...winning sells a lot more than a big name like that ******* TO
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by The_Philster
            I'd rather win games...winning sells a lot more than a big name like that ******* TO
            Ok, take TO out of the equation. Do you agree then?

Comment

Nope ... fans following a winning side. Fans want wins. Wins with entertainment is excellent. Wins without entertainment will do.

Not sure a giant me-me crybaby will stop the blackouts for more than a couple of home games

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kernowboy
                Nope ... fans following a winning side. Fans want wins. Wins with entertainment is excellent. Wins without entertainment will do.

Not sure a giant me-me crybaby will stop the blackouts for more than a couple of home games
                Winning is great, but entertainment holds value as well. Think Chad Johnson, DeAngello Hall or Clinton Portis! You don't think that fans would like to see a character?

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

We already have the village idiot in McGahee. We don't need anymore negative publicity.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                    Winning is great, but entertainment holds value as well. Think Chad Johnson, DeAngello Hall or Clinton Portis! You don't think that fans would like to see a character?
                    Nate, TKO, Hargrove

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      Nate, TKO, Hargrove
                      Hargrove is a great example. He is very entertaining to watch and doesn't get arrested, try to kill himself, get an orange mohawk, or have 3 kids with 3 women.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Yeah. That's going to happen with Marv and Jauron here.

I take it the Madden joystick is glued to your hand again.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DynaPaul
                          • Sep 2003

How about Rip Taylor throwing confetti on the sidelines?

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

What's so entertaining about Hargrove's 1/2 this season?

This guy is the new version of Lionel Gates. Tons of people had some dream that he was good and could even take over for McGahee. He sucks and gets released and they can't believe we made a mistake like that and they're worried somebody else will pick him up and reap the rewards. Then you never hear from him in the NFL again.

Hargrove is a better DE then Gates was a RB but it's the same hype for a guy who has never done anything.

You guys must've been really entertained by that 1/2 this season. That was very exciting.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

There's a difference between entertainment and hype. Winning is entertaining...big names are hype.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X