PDA

View Full Version : Fairweather Bills fan

billsburgh
01-13-2007, 12:05 AM
This new guy started working in my lab earlier in the week. the first night he was here, I was wearing a Bills shirt. He saw my shirt and asked me if I was a Bills fan. After I tell him that I am, he says to me "I used to be, but not anymore. I stopped liking them after they broke my heart so many times". I wanted to say F you, we dont need fans like you.

Michael82
01-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Tell him that his bandwagon piece of **** ass is not allowed back on the wagon. :mad:

billsburgh
01-13-2007, 02:04 AM
Tell him that his bandwagon piece of **** ass is not allowed back on the wagon. :mad:
:up:
I'm sure he was a big steeler fan this year since they won it all last year.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-13-2007, 06:48 AM
What a tool!

Mitchy moo
01-13-2007, 06:49 AM
mix a potion to take care of him, muuhhhahaha.

Jan Reimers
01-13-2007, 07:02 AM
I ran into a guy like him in at the Bills-Ravens game in Baltimore. I think he was from Cheektowaga, grew up a Bills' fan, moved to the Baltimore area and became a Ravens' fan.

I've lived in 5 different states, plus the Albany area, since leaving WNY and I've never even considered rooting for any team but the Bills.

I don't understand people who switch.

Night Train
01-13-2007, 07:06 AM
Ball a fist and drive it into his mellon.

The old "turn mulch into brains" theory.

Night Train
01-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Also, tell him to apply Miracle Grow directly to his panties. Water hourly.

Luisito23
01-13-2007, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=billsburgh]This new guy started working in my lab earlier in the week. the first night he was here, I was wearing a Bills shirt. He saw my shirt and asked me if I was a Bills fan. After I tell him that I am, he says to me "I used to be, but not anymore. I stopped liking them after they broke my heart so many times". I wanted to say F you, we dont need fans like you.[/QUOTE

That's were you messed up.....He'll still be in the ground if that was me he told that BS to......:tricycle:.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Historian
01-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I don't understand people who switch.

Me neither.

I was the only Bills fan down in fishville, and I was proud of it.

Especially when we would whip their asses.

Those people were always pretty quiet on Monday morning.

:fishfry:

unpaid_bills
01-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Who cares, dont hang out with him or watch the games with him.

I know who a guy who claims to be a huge Bills fan but hasnt watched a game in years.

As far as Buffalonians who move to other areas I dont see anything wrong with rooting for the team in that area as well.

cocamide
01-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Having your team break your heart is one of the great parts of sports! I wouldn't mind if the Bills won every single year, but it's funner being the fan of the underdog than the favorite. Less bandwagon pussies (see Dallas, Pittsburgh, etc.), and you keep your soul.

RedEyE
01-13-2007, 10:14 AM
I'll always be a Bills fan. If the franchise collapses and the team is forced to move away, I'll quit watching pro football altogether.

I will never, I repeat, never, be a Falcon fan. As long as I've lived here, my hatred for the Falcons increases with every passing year. You want to talk about fair weather fans. This fan base here would all but disappear when thier beloved Falcons start having consecutive losinig seasons like they're known for having.

HHURRICANE
01-13-2007, 10:25 AM
This new guy started working in my lab earlier in the week. the first night he was here, I was wearing a Bills shirt. He saw my shirt and asked me if I was a Bills fan. After I tell him that I am, he says to me "I used to be, but not anymore. I stopped liking them after they broke my heart so many times". I wanted to say F you, we dont need fans like you.

This is the problem with Society today. INSTANT GRATIFICATION! I was at Superbowl 25, sitting where Norwood was kicking. My wife thought he made it but I was watching the Jumbo-tron. It still hurts but that doesn't keep me from being a fan. The guys a dick!

HHURRICANE
01-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Don't forget about the Buffalo curse. If you move a team out of here it is cursed forever!! Look at the L.A. Clippers!!

cocamide
01-13-2007, 10:39 AM
This is the problem with Society today. INSTANT GRATIFICATION! I was at Superbowl 25, sitting where Norwood was kicking. My wife thought he made it but I was watching the Jumbo-tron. It still hurts but that doesn't keep me from being a fan. The guys a dick!

Heh, my dad was there also. He thought the kick was good too.

The last buffalo fan
01-13-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm ok with all fan, in any kind or way, they can be whatever they want. But there is no Sunday, no season, that I don't want to be a Buffalo Bills, I'm a real die hard fan, and that's the only thing that I do care.

Fans like that guy, make feel sick sometimes, but also allows me to know the love and passion that I have for this team!!! :gobills:

ublinkwescore
01-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Me neither.

I was the only Bills fan down in fishville, and I was proud of it.

Especially when we would whip their asses.

Those people were always pretty quiet on Monday morning.

:fishfry:

I could kinda understand getting tired of suffering, so you lose interest in a sport or something like that, but the story with me is that I could never follow another team - this is the only NFL team I will ever like.

YardRat
01-13-2007, 12:42 PM

A real Bills fan would have kicked his ass on the spot without having to think about it.

Thanks for tarnishing our reputation.

billsburgh
01-13-2007, 01:10 PM
I could kinda understand getting tired of suffering, so you lose interest in a sport or something like that, but the story with me is that I could never follow another team - this is the only NFL team I will ever like.
well said.
:bf1:
i've lived among steeler fans for the past 10 years and they are always telling me that someday you will switch to the steelers. NEVER going to happen.

billsburgh
01-13-2007, 01:12 PM
A real Bills fan would have kicked his ass on the spot without having to think about it.

Thanks for tarnishing our reputation.
I kind of need to keep my job. couldnt really do that in front of all my co-workers.

BillsNick
01-13-2007, 01:14 PM
I bleed red white and blue. No matter what happens in the future, I will always wear my Bills gear with pride.

Whenever I hear someone say that they used to be a Bills fan, I automatically have ZERO respect for them.

Turncoats is what they are.

T-Long
01-13-2007, 06:05 PM
well said.
:bf1:
i've lived among steeler fans for the past 10 years and they are always telling me that someday you will switch to the steelers. NEVER going to happen.

Wow do we have something in common. I'm from Pittsburgh and I've lived there for 24 years. I just recently moved to the Bay Area. Trust me, I hate the Steelers and their fans more than anyone. They tried getting me to switch too....NEVER gonna happen

billsburgh
01-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Wow do we have something in common. I'm from Pittsburgh and I've lived there for 24 years. I just recently moved to the Bay Area. Trust me, I hate the Steelers and their fans more than anyone. They tried getting me to switch too....NEVER gonna happen
:up: Red White and Blue 4 Life.

mybills
01-14-2007, 09:15 AM

1.) If someone's wearing a Bills shirt, I wouldn't ask if they're a Bills fan. I'd just assume, and prolly be right 99% of the time.

2.) I know someone like him. Said he left when Marv did. I wonder if he jumped back on board. :dizzy: Anyway, he can't have his old SB25 jacket back, it's mine now. :up:

mybills
01-14-2007, 09:20 AM

NE fans say that to me. I laugh in their face. Hysterically, not just a chuckle.
Then I tell them I can't root for a team with a gay QB. :evil:

YardRat
01-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I kind of need to keep my job. couldnt really do that in front of all my co-workers.

The Bills are more important than jobs. Ask any politician in Erie County.

ublinkwescore
01-14-2007, 11:56 AM
I bleed red white and blue. No matter what happens in the future, I will always wear my Bills gear with pride.

Whenever I hear someone say that they used to be a Bills fan, I automatically have ZERO respect for them.

Turncoats is what they are.

What if they used to be Bills fans, but now they just simply aren't into football at all (let's say the homerunrobthebills thing in Tenessee has them convinced the NFL is rigged)?

how can they be turncoats if they just simply lost the taste for watching the NFL repeatedly screw their favorite team, so elect not to watch the sport at the professional level?

ublinkwescore
01-14-2007, 11:58 AM
NE fans say that to me. I laugh in their face. Hysterically, not just a chuckle.
Then I tell them I can't root for a team with a gay QB. :evil:

that was beautiful.

BillsNick
01-14-2007, 12:18 PM
What if they used to be Bills fans, but now they just simply aren't into football at all (let's say the homerunrobthebills thing in Tenessee has them convinced the NFL is rigged)?

how can they be turncoats if they just simply lost the taste for watching the NFL repeatedly screw their favorite team, so elect not to watch the sport at the professional level?

If someone is a true Bills fan, then it's in their blood, no matter what happens. You can't leave something that's IN YOUR BLOOD.

Look at the Cleveland Browns fans. Look at what those poor souls have gone through. They lost their team for couple of years for god's sake! And yet the "Dog Pound" shows up to every game with passion.

Dozerdog
01-14-2007, 04:11 PM

Thanks for tarnishing our reputation.I think he wet his pants and then handed over his wallet.