• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Randy Moss leaving Oakland???

Its breaking news by me (just joking although it did just happen).

He was just asked at the Inta-Juice game what the #1 pick should be spent on and his response was he didnt know, then he went on to say that he wants a Superbowl ring and that wherever he has to go to get it is fine, he doesnt have much time left in the league.

Sounds pretty clear that he wants out of Oakland.

• ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Randy Moss leaving Oakland???

I'd take a chance on him - but it would be for an average contract since he hasn't done anything the last two seasons - plus our DBs having to practice against him will help speed the development of Youboty, Simpson and Whitner.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I don't even want to hear anyone suggest that we bring him here. He can take his attitude problem to some disaster of a franchise- stay away from OP.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        • Sep 2002

Why would we not take a chance on him???

it's not like he's got the leverage in negotiating with anyone - like I said, he hasn't done anything for 3 years.

I would even venture so far to say that if we picked him up, we'd beat the Pats once, and sweep the fins and jets. there would be too many deep threats to account for for any secondary in the NFL, and Willis would actually back his words up.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
          Why would we not take a chance on him???

it's not like he's got the leverage in negotiating with anyone - like I said, he hasn't done anything for 3 years.

I would even venture so far to say that if we picked him up, we'd beat the Pats once, and sweep the fins and jets. there would be too many deep threats to account for for any secondary in the NFL, and Willis would actually back his words up.
          wrong- he'd just be crying for the ball, and the more yards willis got, the more he'd cry that we're not passing enough. Plus he's overpriced and injury prone. This guy would not help our team at all.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

The man has admitted that he plays hard only when he feels like it. That alone makes him garbage, and he's been worthless in Oakland. Therefore there is no reason to even consider it, and once again I'm embarrassed by talk over every single available name coming here, even a cancerous turd like Randy Moss.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
              The man has admitted that he plays hard only when he feels like it. That alone makes him garbage, and he's been worthless in Oakland. Therefore there is no reason to even consider it, and once again I'm embarrassed by talk over every single available name coming here, even a cancerous turd like Randy Moss.
              Yeah, and plus we already got one high profile player on offense who only plays when he feels like it.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

I hope the cancers of the NFL like Moss and T.O. are begging for a tryout next Sept., while everyone ignores them.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  wrong- he'd just be crying for the ball, and the more yards willis got, the more he'd cry that we're not passing enough. Plus he's overpriced and injury prone. This guy would not help our team at all.
                  Well, since op knows it all, I guess I was wrong - only because Op said so.

did you not notice the fact that he hasn't done anything in 2 years with the raiders - no teams are gonna offer him anything - this is a "what have you done for me lately" league - he won't be overpriced - think of it as a very calculated risk - he could use us as a chance to show that he's still got it.

In oakland, they didn't have a single QB who could get him the ball - I think with JPs arm strength, and Lee on the other side, we could have a prolific Rams style O that won Dick Vermeil a Superbowl.

as soon as he starts acting like a whining baby, we fine the hell out of his @$$ - if he don't like it, we'll just cut him. And I'm sure he knows that that will drive his value down even more.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

Oakland is the perfect place for Moss. Good place for TO too.

If it came down to it, I'd rather have TO on my team than Moss--especially since the TO show is now winding down a bit. At least TO works his ass off on the field.

But then I'd rather contract gonorrhea than see the Bills sign either of them.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      • Sep 2002

that's the beauty of this situation - the player doesn't hold the leverage in this situation - the teams do.

I'd only go after him if Oakland cut him - I would under no circumstances surrender anything to Oakland for him.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        • Sep 2002

League average for a concensus 10-20 ranked Wide recievers in the league would be fair compensation. (in other words, we're not gonna give him T.O. or Steve Smith money - more like Jimmy Smith money).

Comment

• clumping platelets

No thanks

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

he wanted out of Oakland around week two. this is old news.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                              Oakland is the perfect place for Moss. Good place for TO too.

If it came down to it, I'd rather have TO on my team than Moss--especially since the TO show is now winding down a bit. At least TO works his ass off on the field.

But then I'd rather contract gonorrhea than see the Bills sign either of them.
                              TO admitted this year that he only plays hard when he feels like. Neither of them is worth squat.
                              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                              X