X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

OMG McGahee just made the Fox pregame!!

The guy who does the impersonaizations and stick for the Fox pregame was imitating Jay Leno and used McGahee in the monologue:

"Willis McGahe was just served with his third paternity suit in the last year. No wonders the Bills don't use him in pass blocking because he doesn't know anything about protection." Something like that anyways.

Two points:

1) It's embarrassing.

2) Obviously his pussy blocking is known league wide. Good luck trading a guy who can't get 1,000 yards, can't catch out of the backfield and who CAN'T BLOCK!!
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: OMG McGahee just made the Fox pregame!!

While I don't disagree with the comedian, the Fox pregame show sucks. I think they're looking to attract people in the 5-10 year old viewing bracket.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
      • May 2003

Give me a C! Give me an O! Give me an N! Give me a D! Give me another O! Give me an M! What's that spell? CONDOM CONDOM CONDOM!
      Send me some wings!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
        While I don't disagree with the comedian, the Fox pregame show sucks. I think they're looking to attract people in the 5-10 year old viewing bracket.
        I hate Fox as well. However, I'd rather have our players make the pre-game because of their play on the field and not off the field!!

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

frank caliendo is the guy on the pre game show hes a comedian. hes hallarious. and while its making fun of the bills its still pretty damn funny because we all know if it was a joke about ricky williams or something it would be hallarious so everyone chill out
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Statman
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            The guy who does the impersonaizations and stick for the Fox pregame was imitating Jay Leno and used McGahee in the monologue:

"Willis McGahe was just served with his third paternity suit in the last year. No wonders the Bills don't use him in pass blocking because he doesn't know anything about protection." Something like that anyways.

Two points:

1) It's embarrassing.

2) Obviously his pussy blocking is known league wide. Good luck trading a guy who can't get 1,000 yards, can't catch out of the backfield and who CAN'T BLOCK!!
            Gee, times sure have changed since everyone prematurely decided that he was going to be great. I wonder what happened.
            Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by more cowbell
              frank caliendo is the guy on the pre game show hes a comedian. hes hallarious. and while its making fun of the bills its still pretty damn funny because we all know if it was a joke about ricky williams or something it would be hallarious so everyone chill out
              Never said it wasn't funny or off limits.

Comment

• Marvelous
                • Feb 2004

I've never been a McGahee supporter..And i've never had anything nice to say about him.. He doesn't care about the Buffalo Bills, so F him.
                GO BILLS!!! NE
                Magical Trevor

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by cocamide

Well they got Skooby, so their tactics are working.

hahahahahahaha

just bustin on you Skoob :)
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                  X