PDA

View Full Version : Mora getting 2nd interview with Phins!!

HHURRICANE
01-14-2007, 11:38 AM
There is a God!!

LtFinFan66
01-14-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah, Dick is so much better:homer:

MTBillsFan
01-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Don't worry, Mularkey will still be there on offense and the fish will still have Culpepper, Harrington and Lemon at QB.
Mora couldn't win with the most electric player in the NFL.

HHURRICANE
01-14-2007, 11:43 AM
yeah, Dick is so much better:homer:

I got to watch him for 3 years here in Atlanta. Pretty sure that I called Mike Mularkey along with most of the zoners here! Maybe you're the one that needs to take the Homer glasses off. Nobody in Miami would be *****ing if they got Dick Jauron!!

By the way Mora inherited a very good team and you saw how good a job he did. wait til he gets your piece of crap team!!

LtFinFan66
01-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Don't you think Vick kind of ruined him a little?? I still think Shotty, Cameron, or Tomlin gets the job

and I would have *****ed if we got Dick. He is not that great either

HHURRICANE
01-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Don't you think Vick kind of ruined him a little?? I still think Shotty, Cameron, or Tomlin gets the job

Yes, I totally agree that Vick and Blank are both "coach killers". However, this is why I hated Mularkey so much. He was a pussy and didn't stay committed to the big picture and the long term. Mora is the same gutless wonder. Mora is not an NFL coach. PERIOD. I watched him make plenty of rookie mistakes in his 3rd year. Mora in Miami is bad for you and great for Buffalo.

I really am being objective and not trying to piss you off.

!Papacrunk!
01-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I got to watch him for 3 years here in Atlanta. Pretty sure that I called Mike Mularkey along with most of the zoners here! Maybe you're the one that needs to take the Homer glasses off. Nobody in Miami would be *****ing if they got Dick Jauron!!

By the way Mora inherited a very good team and you saw how good a job he did. wait til he gets your piece of crap team!!

So what you're saying is that you're a good guesser? It wasn't really going out on a limb to predict the Mularkey malarkey, a lot of Phin fans were probably hoping with less responsibilities he'd do better. Obviously that wasn't the case. I'm not a big fan of Mora, but I'll take a wait and see before he's crucified.

feelthepain
01-14-2007, 01:49 PM

That has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever written....and that's saying alot! You can bet, we would be pissed if Juron got the HC job here. Nope! We like him right where he's at, coaching his 27th ranked O in Buffalo.

Nighthawk
01-14-2007, 02:40 PM
That has got to be the dumbest thing you've ever written....and that's saying alot! You can bet, we would be pissed if Juron got the HC job here. Nope! We like him right where he's at, coaching his 27th ranked O in Buffalo.

Don't forget that we played one of toughest schedules in the league and ended up with one more win than your team. Just thought I would add that little fact to your arguement.

Elminster
01-14-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm about ready to pop the cork on the champagne....here's to the 'Phish in the cellar for years to come!:beer:

G. Host
01-14-2007, 09:29 PM

If they make him head coach I hope they trade for Vick!

feelthepain
01-14-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm about ready to pop the cork on the champagne....here's to the 'Phish in the cellar for years to come!:beer:

Keep on drinking, it's the only way being a Bill fan is bearable.

camelcowboy
01-14-2007, 10:01 PM
If mora gets the Job how long before he cuts vick's brother out of spite?

camelcowboy
01-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Keep on drinking, it's the only way being a Bill fan is bearable.

lsd would make your posts make a little sense.

LtFinFan66
01-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Cameron can take the job now since the Bolts lost

jmb1099
01-14-2007, 10:09 PM
So you like being swept...

jmb1099
01-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Don't forget that we played one of toughest schedules in the league and ended up with one more win than your team. Just thought I would add that little fact to your arguement.
Don't confuse him with facts, it gives him headaches