• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

LT just snapped

OMG- Right at the end of the game he was visibly angry at the Pats celebratory actions and had to be restrained at the handshakes. They kept saying LT your better than that, your better than that. I have never seen that man lose his cool but it happens to the best of them here and there. Arguably the greatest season ever for a RB and Brady stole it from him.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: LT just snapped

Originally posted by Skooby
    OMG
    That wasnt snapping, it was showing respect for his team and his home field and blasting the ******ed Pats who mocked his team, and his home field. They have had the ref's bent over since day one. Someone needs to investigate mob ties because its ridiculous at this point.

LT had a right to do it, if it was our clown RB, we would see a shot of him admiring himself in compact mirror at that point. LT is one of the best sportsman in this league. Somethink that Marcia Brady and his "limp" whining could only dream to be.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

The chargers gave this game away.. not the refs.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Could be, but in no way has Marcia Brady become a man again. Hes a blazing Romo.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

not giving Marty the TO on the 2 pt? Not calling Hobbs for that flagrant shot to the head? I also saw holdings that weren't called....

Yeah, SD ****ed up. But there is a consistent pattern of calls going the Patriots way and it's really getting ****ing old.

No matter how you look at it- NE lucked out. They got calls from the refs and a slew of stupid mistakes by the Chargers. They had no business winning this game.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

we should be ***** the Chargers for choking not ***** the Patriots
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                not giving Marty the TO on the 2 pt? Not calling Hobbs for that flagrant shot to the head? I also saw holdings that weren't called....

Yeah, SD ****ed up. But there is a consistent pattern of calls going the Patriots way and it's really getting ****ing old.

No matter how you look at it- NE lucked out. They got calls from the refs and a slew of stupid mistakes by the Chargers. They had no business winning this game.
                The Pats suck

Comment

• BillyT92679
                  • Jul 2002

The Chargers really did blow this game. The Pats weren't impressive, but they showed their experience. This was a poorly coached game by SD and the players lost composure in the second half.
                  Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

The Patriots benefitted from many non-calls during this game. I was hoping for a San Diego-Indianapolis shootout but the powers that be want New England to go far as usual.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

I'd be pissed too if my HC and other players on my team performed like jackasses out there today. Throw in the celebration and just about any great player who played his heart out would be pissed off.

This was a pathetic display tonight. Some heads need to roll in San Diego. They blew this game away after dominating it.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

you know what.. card players cant control the cards either.. it looks like luck.. but the same guys always end up at the final poker table.. it is the same thing with the pats..
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• camelcowboy
                          • Mar 2005

I don't like the colts chances, Your going to hear Dillion's and Maroney's names all day long. At least this times the Colts will be at home. The Patriots hardly ran the ball against the chargers.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            you know what.. card players cant control the cards either.. it looks like luck.. but the same guys always end up at the final poker table.. it is the same thing with the pats..
                            Well, think of it like this- one of the things that good teams do is take advantage of the other teams' mistakes, and I'll give NE all the credit for that.

But the luck element is this: why the **** do other teams always make dumb mistakes against the Pats to put them in a position to take advantage of it? SD had 15 turnovers in 16 regular season games, but they had 3 or 4 against NE. And they were LUCK from NE's perspective- that jackass should have knocked the ball down on 4th down instead of trying to return a pick. The fumbled punt had nothing to do with anything NE did, it was just pure luck that the guy bobbled it.

That's the kind of **** that ALWAYS goes the Patriots' way.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

It started out as a normally reffed game, but in the second half the check must have cleared because the Patriots started getting away with murder and then getting everything to go their way.

Comment

Working...
                              X