I hope the Pats get stomped into the dirt by Indy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I hope the Pats get stomped into the dirt by Indy!!!!

I flippin hate those ******ed **** with a passion!!!!

Ever notice how Marcia Brady is constantly whining at the D lineman about touching his faggy ass? They bump into him and he is always whining saying "dont touch me". He is so its pathetic.

Lance Bass broke up with his boyfriend, Tom Brady broke up with his girlfriend around the same time, coincidence? I think NOT!!!!

Marcia Brady is the biggest puss in the entire NFL. I seriously would have Jeff Garcia in the lockeroom shower before Id have that rump ranger!

Cant stand him, want Indy to pound them, and if they dont, I hope our beloved BIlls get it done next year!

• cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Re: I hope the Pats get stomped into the dirt by Indy!!!!

IT's official. The Patriots are the luckiest team EVER.

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Let's hope Indianapolis lights it up against yesterday's team.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by cordog
        IT's official. The Patriots are the luckiest team EVER.
        Yeah, and the poster boy for this scherade is Marcia Brady with that stupid school boy smile like he just found his first Playboy magazine or discovered his first pubic hair.

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

I hate the Colts. I mean, yeah, I have to hate the Pats since they are our rival, but hell, so were the Colts for most of my life and I like Manning less than Brady.
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• M
            • Aug 2006

I can't take this **** anymore. Please, Indy, put me out of my misery and beat the snot out of the Pats!!!!!
            Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• bflojohn
              • Aug 2005

I think that Peyton Manning will lose to the Patriots next week, however, that might set up an interesting game (potentially) between New England and New Orleans! I'd love to see the Saints put an end to the Patriots run with a throughly convincing hammering of the Pats! In my minds eye, that would be very sweet!!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CTBills97
                I can't take this **** anymore. Please, Indy, put me out of my misery and beat the snot out of the Pats!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

I hate to say it...but the Pats are going to win another one and become the best football team in the history of the sport.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                    I hate to say it...but the Pats are going to win another one and become the best football team in the history of the sport.
                    I agree, but still- reading it made me feel physically ill. Every week I ****ing hate that team more and more.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

if that fudgepacker brady wins another SB the media will annoint him the second coming of JC Himself.

PLEASE PAYTON, STOP THE MADNESS!!!
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        I agree,
                        I don't. They looked pathetic throughout the entire game. They just happened to get the field goal at the end. And by the look on Bill Writeacheck's face, he couldn't believe their luck, either.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

I might not like the Pats, but I can't stand Manning even more. I hope the Pats beat them again, when it counts. I'd laugh considering Manning won in the regular season and everyone acted like the monkey was off his back. I'd be interested to see if Manning can win when it counts because to be honest, he isn't the reason they beat Baltimore, AT ALL.

And the Bears are a much luckier team than NE.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Billsrock4life
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
                            I flippin hate those ******ed **** with a passion!!!!

Ever notice how Marcia Brady is constantly whining at the D lineman about touching his faggy ass? They bump into him and he is always whining saying "dont touch me". He is so its pathetic.

Lance Bass broke up with his boyfriend, Tom Brady broke up with his girlfriend around the same time, coincidence? I think NOT!!!!

Marcia Brady is the biggest puss in the entire NFL. I seriously would have Jeff Garcia in the lockeroom shower before Id have that rump ranger!

Cant stand him, want Indy to pound them, and if they dont, I hope our beloved BIlls get it done next year!
                            same here brother

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Why does the league allow Beli***** to dress like a homeless person when it has so many other restrictions on everything else?

I hope the football Gods let the Colts win just to punish him for that heinous sweatshirt, and to wipe that horse-toothed grin off of Brady's hideous face.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X