PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Pats get stomped into the dirt by Indy!!!!

X-Era
01-14-2007, 07:23 PM
I flippin hate those ******ed **** with a passion!!!!

Ever notice how Marcia Brady is constantly whining at the D lineman about touching his faggy ass? They bump into him and he is always whining saying "dont touch me". He is so :limp: its pathetic.

Lance Bass broke up with his boyfriend, Tom Brady broke up with his girlfriend around the same time, coincidence? I think NOT!!!!

Marcia Brady is the biggest puss in the entire NFL. I seriously would have Jeff Garcia in the lockeroom shower before Id have that rump ranger!

Cant stand him, want Indy to pound them, and if they dont, I hope our beloved BIlls get it done next year!

cordog
01-14-2007, 07:30 PM
IT's official. The Patriots are the luckiest team EVER.

DynaPaul
01-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Let's hope Indianapolis lights it up against yesterday's team.

X-Era
01-14-2007, 07:35 PM
IT's official. The Patriots are the luckiest team EVER.

Yeah, and the poster boy for this scherade is Marcia Brady with that stupid school boy smile like he just found his first Playboy magazine or discovered his first pubic hair.

BillyT92679
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I hate the Colts. I mean, yeah, I have to hate the Pats since they are our rival, but hell, so were the Colts for most of my life and I like Manning less than Brady.

M
01-14-2007, 08:03 PM
I can't take this **** anymore. Please, Indy, put me out of my misery and beat the snot out of the Pats!!!!!

bflojohn
01-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I think that Peyton Manning will lose to the Patriots next week, however, that might set up an interesting game (potentially) between New England and New Orleans! I'd love to see the Saints put an end to the Patriots run with a throughly convincing hammering of the Pats! In my minds eye, that would be very sweet!!

Michael82
01-14-2007, 08:44 PM
I can't take this **** anymore. Please, Indy, put me out of my misery and beat the snot out of the Pats!!!!!
:pray:

Typ0
01-14-2007, 08:54 PM
I hate to say it...but the Pats are going to win another one and become the best football team in the history of the sport.

OpIv37
01-14-2007, 08:56 PM
I hate to say it...but the Pats are going to win another one and become the best football team in the history of the sport.

I agree, but still- reading it made me feel physically ill. Every week I ****ing hate that team more and more.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-14-2007, 09:44 PM
if that fudgepacker brady wins another SB the media will annoint him the second coming of JC Himself.

PLEASE PAYTON, STOP THE MADNESS!!!

mybills
01-15-2007, 05:46 AM
I agree,
I don't. They looked pathetic throughout the entire game. They just happened to get the field goal at the end. And by the look on Bill Writeacheck's face, he couldn't believe their luck, either.

RockStar36
01-15-2007, 07:21 AM
I might not like the Pats, but I can't stand Manning even more. I hope the Pats beat them again, when it counts. I'd laugh considering Manning won in the regular season and everyone acted like the monkey was off his back. I'd be interested to see if Manning can win when it counts because to be honest, he isn't the reason they beat Baltimore, AT ALL.

And the Bears are a much luckier team than NE.

Billsrock4life
01-15-2007, 12:00 PM
I flippin hate those ******ed **** with a passion!!!!

Ever notice how Marcia Brady is constantly whining at the D lineman about touching his faggy ass? They bump into him and he is always whining saying "dont touch me". He is so :limp: its pathetic.

Lance Bass broke up with his boyfriend, Tom Brady broke up with his girlfriend around the same time, coincidence? I think NOT!!!!

Marcia Brady is the biggest puss in the entire NFL. I seriously would have Jeff Garcia in the lockeroom shower before Id have that rump ranger!

Cant stand him, want Indy to pound them, and if they dont, I hope our beloved BIlls get it done next year!

same here brother

Jan Reimers
01-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Why does the league allow Beli***** to dress like a homeless person when it has so many other restrictions on everything else?

I hope the football Gods let the Colts win just to punish him for that heinous sweatshirt, and to wipe that horse-toothed grin off of Brady's hideous face.

njsue
01-15-2007, 03:58 PM
I have a strong feeling that the Indianapolis Colts are going to the Super Bowl.

Peyton Manning must be drooling at the opportunity to trounce The pats.

He will just do that big time.

evol4276
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
they wont. im already prepared for another ne super bowl hype-up. just glad it wont be a ne v philly part deux...

cablesabres68
01-15-2007, 10:20 PM
i am hoping it comes down to a last second field goal and viniteri makes it and rubs it in the pats face

Ingtar33
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
I remember writing an article here, not long after the Pats 2nd Super Bowl, stating that Brady was probably going to be Joe Montana v2.0, and we would have to suffer watching one good-great bills team after another getting stoned by the Brady lead Pats.

I was wrong. We've had no good-great Bills teams since then, but I'm afraid I was right with the rest. How old is Marsha now? 29? This will be a long and painful decade to come.