PDA

View Full Version : LT is every Bills fan's hero

BILLSROCK1212
01-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Did any of you hear his post game comments? He said that he was really upset with the way the Pats players acted towards him after the game and he then said maybe it is because of their coach or something like that. I've been waiting for someone to say that for a long time! GO LT!!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-14-2007, 09:24 PM
wow, id love to see those quotes... but if it is neg on the pats it will get burried!

BillyT92679
01-14-2007, 09:26 PM
I love LT. He is my favorite player in football.

LtFinFan66
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
LT rocks!! Cool initials too :up:

camelcowboy
01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
I hate the Patriots too, but isn't LT's suppose to be a good sportsman. All that to me sounds well......like a sore sport.

OpIv37
01-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I hate the Patriots too, but isn't LT's suppose to be a good sportsman. All that to me sounds well......like a sore sport.

it depends how the Pats players were acting. If they were celebrating cuz they won, fine- maybe LT's just being a sore loser. But if they were really sticking it to the Chargers and rubbing it in their faces, I'm glad he called them out on it.

BILLSROCK1212
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
it depends how the Pats players were acting. If they were celebrating cuz they won, fine- maybe LT's just being a sore loser. But if they were really sticking it to the Chargers and rubbing it in their faces, I'm glad he called them out on it.he said he was upset because they were trying to impersonate Merriman on their home turf

camelcowboy
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
it depends how the Pats players were acting. If they were celebrating cuz they won, fine- maybe LT's just being a sore loser. But if they were really sticking it to the Chargers and rubbing it in their faces, I'm glad he called them out on it.

Yeah he's probally the one player in the league id give the benefit of the doubt too.

SABURZFAN
01-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Did any of you hear his post game comments? He said that he was really upset with the way the Pats players acted towards him after the game and he then said maybe it is because of their coach or something like that. I've been waiting for someone to say that for a long time! GO LT!!!!

:wail: <----LT

Gunzlingr
01-14-2007, 11:33 PM
He was mad because three Pats were doing Merriman's sack dance on the chargers logo at midfield. LT said something along the lines of them not having any class, and that they probably got it from their coach.

Same crap the Cowboys cried about when TO spiked the ball on the gay star when he played for the Whiners.

M
01-15-2007, 07:44 AM
From USAToday.com

The game ended in ugly, heated fashion as several Chargers, including league MVP LaDainian Tomlinson (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=561) and quarterback Philip Rivers (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=1813) took exception to Patriots linebacker Rosevelt Colvin (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=1129) grabbing his throat in a choking gesture and defensive tackle Vince Wilfork (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=2779) doing an imitation of Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=3171)'s "Lights Out" sack dance.
"I was very upset when you go to the middle of our field and do the things Shawne Merriman (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=3171) is known for, that's disrespectful," Tomlinson said. "I couldn't watch that. They showed no class at all. And maybe that comes from the head coach (Bill Belichick)."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/chargers/2007-01-14-sidebar_x.htm

BillsNick
01-15-2007, 08:18 AM
God I hate the Patriots. I hate them, so very much.

Stewie
01-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I hate the pats, but LT needs to grow up.

Dozerdog
01-15-2007, 08:51 AM
I love it when players cry about someone imitating another's "sportsmanlike" sack dance.

Ask the Raiders if San Diego "Stayed Classy" when they sacked their QB a million times this year.

It's OK for Merriman but not Colvin? STFU

jdbillsfan
01-15-2007, 08:56 AM
The chargers are starting to get annoying anyway. Rivers seems to be more arrogant and cocky than JP ever was.

He's complaining because the Pats are going to NFC championship and they were celebrating on the field? Grow up. If Merriman didn't do that dance all year, the Pats wouldn't be doing it either.

HHURRICANE
01-15-2007, 09:02 AM
If there is a God he will let the Bills bring in the millenium of version of Smith, Bennett and Conlan. Sacking Brady is the only way you beat him. The Bills need to roll "7's" this year in FA and the draft!!

RockStar36
01-15-2007, 09:05 AM
I like LT but I think he is wrong. When his classy, juiced up teammate gets to dance above every QB he sacks, he puts himself out there to be mocked when they lose.

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 09:14 AM
I can see taking exception to losing the way they did. That sequence of events was bull****. I didn't think it was possible to hate the Patriots any more than I already did. I just can't stand it how every bounce goes their way. Yes, they deserve some credit, but you cannot deny how lucky they have been at the end of tight games.

L.A. Playa
01-15-2007, 09:43 AM
I agree with Dozer, the Chargers have been cocky all year remeber before they played the Bills they said they where gonna make this their house today. LT has been classy but when your QB and star LB run their mouth all the time and do their little sack dance of course when a team beats them they are gonna rub it in. LT should just accept the loss and shut up they did choke and deserved to lose

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 01:46 PM
he said he was upset because they were trying to impersonate Merriman on their home turf

For the record, I hate Shawn Merriman.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 01:47 PM
For the record, I hate Shawn Merriman.i understand so do many ppl but what they did was unsportsman-like

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 02:09 PM
i understand so do many ppl but what they did was unsportsman-like

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Patriots even more - I was pulling for the Chargers to win - the lesser of the two evils...

I seriously didn't want to pull for the NFC in the superbowl, but that is seriously looking like it's gonna be the case - I hope Indy beats N.E. on a Vinatieri field goal - that would be so Ironic.

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 02:10 PM
If New England is in the superbowl, I'm not even gonna pay much attention to the game - I'm just gonna stuff my face, and go to bed early.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
If New England is in the superbowl, I'm not even gonna pay much attention to the game - I'm just gonna stuff my face, and go to bed early.you know what id rather them make it to the Super Bowl but lose.....wudnt u love to see Brady and Bellicheck's faces after that?

evol4276
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
wel didnt ya see after the game when he was all pissed and they were surrounding him not letting him leave? i kinda got a chuckle outta that but yea love lt.. classy guy. **** the patsies. nuff said.

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 04:51 PM
you know what id rather them make it to the Super Bowl but lose.....wudnt u love to see Brady and Bellicheck's faces after that?

I will guarantee you right now, if they make it to the superbowl, they will win it.

They've already beaten the bears, and they will beat the saints if they meet them as well.

don137
01-15-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't want to even see them in the Super Bowl. I don't want to have them talk and breag how they made it 4 times in the last 6 or 7 years.

BillsFever21
01-15-2007, 09:37 PM
How the Pats lose players year after year and don't miss a beat is amazing. I hate them to death but it really is amazing.

Great coaching is the reason. I wish we had that kind of coaching.

SABURZFAN
01-15-2007, 10:26 PM
How the Pats lose players year after year and don't miss a beat is amazing. I hate them to death but it really is amazing.

Great coaching is the reason. I wish we had that kind of coaching.

great Quarterbacking too.i wish we had that.

Gunzlingr
01-16-2007, 08:54 AM
I will guarantee you right now, if they make it to the superbowl, they will win it.

They've already beaten the bears, and they will beat the saints if they meet them as well.

By that logic, the Colts have the AFC wrapped up then, because they beat them at home this season. I hope so, because I hate the Pats, and am ok with Indy.

RockStar36
01-16-2007, 08:57 AM
I'd put my money on the Pats. I've learned my lesson and I can't bet against the Pats in the playoffs. Especially when they are playing Manning.

raphael120
01-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry, but I dont need to have seen the whole impersonation of Merrimen on the 50 yard line to know that Bellichek has no class. I found that out by how he totally dicked over Mangini and showed how much of an immature little bastard he is towards his collegues.

bledslow
01-16-2007, 12:56 PM
This guy is a great player,but a whinny b_i_t_c_h,he must need a new pad change cause his flow must be heavy.

Lets look at the build up of trash by the charger player going back to last years azz beating they gave to the pats ending there 21 game home win streak.

The DC of the chargers was heard saying,MAN,NOW THAT'S AN A_S_S BEATING,when many patriot players were easily in ear distance,this same coach was also mocking fans.

In that same game,a charger player was seen also rubbibg it in to the pats fans saying,F new england and there fans

Shawn NANDROLONE Merriman at the pep rally(pep rally? you gotta be F-EN kidding me) was leading a BRADY S_U_C_K_S chant and trying to get the crowd to say it as loud as they can

Merriman also said he was gonna punch brady in the face.

There was also countless trash talking during the course of this week STARTED by charger players(and from what i understand,especially during the game,more then you might think according to some journalist from the sidelines).Also charger players admitting to caldwell(former charger) on the phone that the chargers did not take the pats serious and thought little of there competition.

And lets not even talk about merrimans dance after nearly ever tackle that he does in nearly all games, i can certainly see where some players will take it as a, EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME,IM ACOMPLETE SHOWOFF,RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE ACT(which is really what it is).

Now none of this bothers me at all,i love the emotion on both sides of the ball.i love the td celebrations,i know some ppl are against fun and showing emotions and there skirts get all bunched up because of it.The nfl a times really seems like its ran by the taliban at times. LT has to look at his own players first before it comes to the pats in the class department

And LT,you can celebrate after a td run,you dont have to be a emotionless,robotic,drone,after you score a td. The taliban wont throw you in jail for showing SOME SIGNS OF LIFE.

And ppl spare me the very overrated saying of,ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE. Why do i have to act like i been there before?????? I never underdstood when ppl say that,it's re_tarded,and comes off as ppl who are against FUN and life and emotions.

Anyways LT,im sure bb did not order his players to act out captain nandrolones(did you forget that this guy who your defending cheated with steroids,real classy) dance after the game,way to throw him under the bus you pile of horse c_h_i_t.