PDA

View Full Version : Do you like.....

SABURZFAN
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
manning's chances of FINALLY reaching the Super Bowl?

i don't.

LtFinFan66
01-14-2007, 11:30 PM
well dammit! He better make it!

jmb1099
01-15-2007, 12:36 AM
I can honestly say I don't see it happening. Between his tendency to choke and New England's ability to pay officials, it doesn't look good.

cocamide
01-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Well, you never know. With all of the crazy stuff going on with airport security, Tom Brady might not be able to bring his man purse on the plane. Without it he won't have his Vagasil, which could lead to irritation throughout the day.

But in all seriousness, today's games sucked. Not the games themselves, but the outcomes. Wouldn't it be so much better to see New Orleans have another home game this year? I can't stand Chicago, and I hope they get killed next week.

I think we all know how we feel about the Pats, but unfortunately, Brady is a better QB than Rivers, and that's what the game boiled down to. I will cry if the Indy, NE game comes down to a Vinatieri kick for the win and he misses it. Hopefully it won't come down to that, and NE will get blown out. I am a bit scared though, Manning has not looked good this post season

Historian
01-15-2007, 05:22 AM
If it does, expect a slew of stupid new commercials with him in it.

YardRat
01-15-2007, 05:29 AM
I was hoping for a San Diego-Baltimore championship game, and I would have taken Indy-San Diego. Just not NE.

mybills
01-15-2007, 05:40 AM
I like his chances. It's gonna be a payback game for Peyton, PLUS he has Vinateri to win it for them by a field goal this time, instead of winning by a field goal for NE. :snicker:

Historian
01-15-2007, 06:14 AM
I would be happy for Tony Dungy.

But anything that gives any Manning more PR is a bad thing, IMO.

Michael82
01-15-2007, 12:09 PM
I would be happy for Tony Dungy.

But anything that gives any Manning more PR is a bad thing, IMO.
better than giving Tom Brady more PR. :ill:

Mahdi
01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
It couldnt have worked out better for Manning and the Colts.. they would have not made it having to go to SD and face the Chargers. But in Indy against the Pats who they already beat in Foxboro should be fine.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
id actually have no problem with it id hate to hear 20 years from now how Tom Brady is without a question the best QB of this era because he was able to win Super Bowls and Peyton Manning couldn't

PECKERWOOD
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM
He has a shot at making it to the superbowl, but I could see Indy falling to Chicago if they get past New England. Indy has beaten New England at Foxboro the last two times they have met and I believe they can do it again.

PECKERWOOD
01-16-2007, 12:35 PM
id actually have no problem with it id hate to hear 20 years from now how Tom Brady is without a question the best QB of this era because he was able to win Super Bowls and Peyton Manning couldn't

Flip it around, then. Don't hate the player, hate the media. If Peyton wins the superbowl he will be the NFL's next golden boy. ( more than he already is anyways.. )

ublinkwescore
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
this may sound kinda sick, but I would really love for the Pats to make the superbowl - and then just get totally *****slapped by the bears or Saints.

Ultimately, I don't want the pats in the superbowl, but if they did make it, I'd be so happy to see them get blown out that it would be sad - until I remember it's the pats that suffered that horrible fate.

I want to see them get spanked like the Jags beat the fins in the playoffs that one year 67-7.

PECKERWOOD
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
this may sound kinda sick, but I would really love for the Pats to make the superbowl - and then just get totally *****slapped by the bears or Saints.

Ultimately, I don't want the pats in the superbowl, but if they did make it, I'd be so happy to see them get blown out that it would be sad - until I remember it's the pats that suffered that horrible fate.

I want to see them get spanked like the Jags beat the fins in the playoffs that one year 67-7.

That is very sadistic and outside the box. Hmm.. I like it! :up: