PDA

View Full Version : I have to be honest here, if the Pats make the SB

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-15-2007, 07:44 AM
I really don't think I have any interest in watching the game. I am just so sick of that team. Now I know how the rest of the country felt about the Bills going to the Super Bowl four times. I guess I am hoping Indy wins or I might be doing something else on Super Bowl Sunday. Oh wait, Prince is on the halftime show, I will have to tune in.

Historian
01-15-2007, 07:46 AM
I lost my interest in the Super Bowl sometime during the Clinton Administration

Jeff1220
01-15-2007, 11:45 AM
As a Yankees fan living in Baltimore, my hatred for the Pats makes me understand how other fans (Oriole fans here) can hate my beloved Yankees so much.

OpIv37
01-15-2007, 11:47 AM
I won't watch it if the Pats are in it. Watching that team win yesterday made me feel physically ill, and it wasn't even for the trophy.

Billsrock4life
01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
if the patriots are in the superbowl im going to go ape****

Michael82
01-15-2007, 01:16 PM
I won't even bother taking off work. :ill:

:puke:

casdhf
01-15-2007, 01:39 PM
I would probably do something drastic to prevent them from winning.

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 02:14 PM
You and EE should get together afterwards and take out that stupid party yacht off the coast of Miami.

mybills
01-15-2007, 03:02 PM
I won't watch it if the Pats are in it. Watching that team win yesterday made me feel physically ill, and it wasn't even for the trophy.

Record it, just incase they lose. Then you can enjoy watching them lose. :evil:

DynaPaul
01-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I hope Walt Coleman is the referee for the AFC Championship and he's instructed by the league to get Peyton Manning into the Super Bowl.

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 04:54 PM
I hope Walt Coleman is the referee for the AFC Championship and he's instructed by the league to get Peyton Manning into the Super Bowl.

That won't happen - the league would rather put Brady in it for some stupid reason.

DynaPaul
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
That won't happen - the league would rather put Brady in it for some stupid reason.

Yeah, probably because we're at war and they're the Patriots. It wouldn't look good if they were allowed to play at their true level of play and had that logo.

It inspires Al-Qaeda you know just like when they were watching the elections in November on C-SPAN from their cave hideouts.

mybills
01-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, probably because we're at war and they're the Patriots. It wouldn't look good if they were allowed to play at their true level of play and had that logo.

That logo is Bledsoe's bloody ribs. Coincidently, that was the year they changed it. :snicker:

YardRat
01-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I lost my interest in the Super Bowl sometime during the Clinton Administration

Hummers under the desk will do that to you.

Cntrygal
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm thinking I'll be skiing and just catch updates when I go into the lodge.

bledslow
01-16-2007, 12:35 AM
I really don't think I have any interest in watching the game. I am just so sick of that team. Now I know how the rest of the country felt about the Bills going to the Super Bowl four times. I guess I am hoping Indy wins or I might be doing something else on Super Bowl Sunday. Oh wait, Prince is on the halftime show, I will have to tune in.

I think i can speak for most of the non bill fans in this country when i say,i think that ppl loved the fact that the bills keep making the superbowl because we loved watcing jim kelly make a COMPLETE fool of himself on the biggest stage possible,and crack under pressure. It caused a lot of giggles and gawking.

Ppl might be right when they say the nfl wants the pats in the super bowl because of there name and logo(cause it looks like elvis presley,and of course terrorist like al-qaeda,are just so up to date and really into american football and pop culture historical american music stars like elvis) so getting the pats into the sb was scary important.

That's why i also believe that the nfl made/allowed buffalo to go to all those superbowls because the nfl and america felt really bad for jim kellys son.It was a sweet gesture to let his dad qb a suerbowl team. Cause there's no way that the bills could ever defeat a dan mario led dolphins team with a jim kelly led team without help from the nfl front office.

I think ppl are on to something with these conspiracies.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-16-2007, 12:43 AM
I think i can speak for most of the non bill fans in this country when i say,i think that ppl loved the fact that the bills keep making the superbowl because we loved watcing jim kelly make a COMPLETE fool of himself on the biggest stage possible,and crack under pressure. It caused a lot of giggles and gawking.

Ppl might be right when they say the nfl wants the pats in the super bowl because of there name and logo(cause it looks like elvis presley,and of course terrorist like al-qaeda,are just so up to date and really into american football and pop culture historical american music stars like elvis) so getting the pats into the sb was scary important.

That's why i also believe that the nfl made/allowed buffalo to go to all those superbowls because the nfl and america felt really bad for jim kellys son.It was a sweet gesture to let his dad qb a suerbowl team. Cause there's no way that the bills could ever defeat a dan mario led dolphins team with a jim kelly led team without help from the nfl front office.

I think ppl are on to something with these conspiracies.

I am going to assume that you were around 10 in the early 90's because those statements are pretty retarted.