29 Indianapolis *-LB HB Blades
30 Chicago *-OT Jared Gaither
31 New England *-CB Daymeion Hughes
32 New Orleans *-LB Buster Davis

*=Result to be determined
**=Pending Coin Flip

YardRat
01-15-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't think Quinn gets out of the top three. Just IMO. Millen's dumb enough to snag him at #2, and if not, the Weiss/Crennel connection may land him in Cleveland.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 01:49 PM
1 Oakland-QB Jamarcus Russel
2 Detroit-OT Joe Thomas
3 Cleveland**-RB Adrian Peterson
3 Tampa Bay**-WR Calvin Johnson
5 Arizona-DE Gaines Adams
6 Washington-DT Alan Branch
7 Minnesota-QB Brady Quinn
8 Houston-WR Dwayne Jarrett
9 Miami-LB Patrick Willis
10 Atlanta-FS LaRon Landry
11 San Francisco-WR Ted Ginn Jr
12 Buffalo-DE Jamaal Anderson
13 St. Louis-LB Lawrence Timmons
14 Carolina-S Reggie Nelson
15 Pittsburgh-LB Paul Polsluznsky
16 Green Bay-RB Marshawn Lynch
17 Jacksonville-DE Quentin Moses
18 Cincinnati-CB Darrell Revis
19 Tennessee-DT Amobi Okoye
20 NY Giants-CB Marcus McCauley
21 Denver-S Michael Griffin
22 NE (from Sea)-DE/OLB Lamarr Woodley
23 Dallas-OT Levi Brown
24 Kansas City-OG Justin Blalock
25 NY Jets-RB Michael Bush
26 Philadelphia-CB Leon Hall
27 San Diego-WR Robert Meachem
28 Baltimore-QB Troy Smith
29 Indianapolis *-LB HB Blades
30 Chicago *-OT Jared Gaither
31 New England *-CB Daymeion Hughes
32 New Orleans *-LB Buster Davis

*=Result to be determined
**=Pending Coin Flip

im gonna do one right now as soon as i can find a site that i can get the full drfat order and i can copy and paste it

DraftBoy
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't think Quinn gets out of the top three. Just IMO. Millen's dumb enough to snag him at #2, and if not, the Weiss/Crennel connection may land him in Cleveland.

Honestly I wouldnt take Quinn at all, he's David Carr. Little Mobility and he doesnt read defenses well or recognize blitzes. Whoever takes him has a project on their hands. I dont see him going top 3. Detroit has to be content to some degree with Kitna, and taking a youngster esp if Troy Smith falls to round 2. Or Brennan in Round 3.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Honestly I wouldnt take Quinn at all, he's David Carr. Little Mobility and he doesnt read defenses well or recognize blitzes. Whoever takes him has a project on their hands. I dont see him going top 3. Detroit has to be content to some degree with Kitna, and taking a youngster esp if Troy Smith falls to round 2. Or Brennan in Round 3. but he has played in an NFL offense, that is the key thing, i've thought of him as a bust for awhile but what I like about him is how he takes those hits and runs for first downs for the team

DraftBoy
01-15-2007, 02:00 PM
but he has played in an NFL offense, that is the key thing, i've thought of him as a bust for awhile but what I like about him is how he takes those hits and runs for first downs for the team

Millen certainly is dumb enough to make the pick

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Millen certainly is dumb enough to make the picki dont think Millen will be the dumb one this time around i believe it will be Phil Savage and Romeo Crennel i believe the Lions will take Joe Thomas

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
The first CB off the board is at 18. It's not unheard of, but the last time that a CB was picked outside the top 10 was in 2001 when we picked Clements. This could be one of those years but if Lee or Hughes run 4.40, they will be a top ten pick. Maybe the trend will go away this year, but teams have been drafting CB's because of their recent high price tags in free agency. We could be one of the teams affected by that trend.

DraftBoy
01-15-2007, 02:29 PM
The first CB off the board is at 18. It's not unheard of, but the last time that a CB was picked outside the top 10 was in 2001 when we picked Clements. This could be one of those years but if Lee or Hughes run 4.40, they will be a top ten pick. Maybe the trend will go away this year, but teams have been drafting CB's because of their recent high price tags in free agency. We could be one of the teams affected by that trend.

Problem is that all the CB's have been smoked on national tv this year and looked bad. If Cason entered he would of went 1st I think, and he knows it, but he also sees there is not a big need for them this year either. Only one really high priced CB in Clements, and the rest are affordable.

Devin
01-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Like it man.

I dont think Quinn goes to Minny. I believe your dead on about Revis being the first CB taken, I also agree Russell has leap frogged Quinn as #1.

I especially like the the Saints pick last :up:

DraftBoy
01-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Like it man.

I dont think Quinn goes to Minny. I believe your dead on about Revis being the first CB taken, I also agree Russell has leap frogged Quinn as #1.

I especially like the the Saints pick last :up:

I agree and I edited the mock

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 03:39 PM
<TABLE id=inlinetable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>1. </TD><TD>Oakland QB LSU Jamarcus Russell</TD><TD>2-14 </TD><TD>.555 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>2. </TD><TD>Detroit OT Wisconsin Joe Thomas</TD><TD>3-13 </TD><TD>.479 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>3t. </TD><TD>Cleveland (x) QB Notre Dame Brady Quinn</TD><TD>4-12 </TD><TD>.535 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>3t. </TD><TD>Tampa Bay (x) WR Georgia Tech Calvin Johnson</TD><TD>4-12 </TD><TD>.535 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>5. </TD><TD>Arizona DE Arkansas Jamaal Anderson</TD><TD>5-11 </TD><TD>.500 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>6. </TD><TD>Washington DT Michigan Alan Branch</TD><TD>5-11 </TD><TD>.512 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>7. </TD><TD>Minnesota DE Clemson Gaines Adams</TD><TD>6-10 </TD><TD>.539 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>8. </TD><TD>Houston RB Oklahoma Adrian Peterson</TD><TD>6-10 </TD><TD>.500 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>9. </TD><TD>Miami CB Michigan Leon Hall</TD><TD>6-10 </TD><TD>.504 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>10. </TD><TD>Atlanta S LSU Laron Landry </TD><TD>7-9 </TD><TD>.457 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>11. </TD><TD>San Francisco WR Ohio St. Ted Ginn Jr.</TD><TD>7-9 </TD><TD>.500 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>12. </TD><TD>Buffalo CB Pittsburgh Darrell Revis</TD><TD>7-9 </TD><TD>.574 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>13. </TD><TD>St. Louis OLB Penn St. Paul Pousluzny</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.465 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>14. </TD><TD>Carolina S Florida Reggie Nelson</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.473 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>15. </TD><TD>Pittsburgh OLB Florida St. Lawrence Timmons</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.496 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>16. </TD><TD>Green Bay RB California Marshawn Lynch</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.500 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>17. </TD><TD>Jacksonville MLB Ole Miss Patrick Willis</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.531 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>18. </TD><TD>Cincinnati TE Arizona Zach Miller</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.535 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>19. </TD><TD>Tennessee DE Georgia Quentin Moses</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.570 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>20. </TD><TD>N.Y. Giants (y) CB Fresno St. Marcus McCauley</TD><TD>8-8 </TD><TD>.520 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>21. </TD><TD>Denver OG Texas Justin Blalock</TD><TD>9-7 </TD><TD>.531 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>22. </TD><TD>New England (from Seattle -- y) WR USC Dwayne Jarrett</TD><TD>9-7 </TD><TD>.453 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>23. </TD><TD>Dallas OT Penn St. Levi Brown</TD><TD>9-7 </TD><TD>.457</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>24. </TD><TD>Kansas City DT Louisville Amobi Okoye</TD><TD>9-7 </TD><TD>.453 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>25. </TD><TD>N.Y. Jets (y) RB Louisville Michael Bush</TD><TD>10-6 </TD><TD>.469 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>26. </TD><TD>Philadelphia (y) WR South Carolina Sidney Rice</TD><TD>10-6 </TD><TD>.449 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>27. </TD><TD>San Diego(y) ILB Florida St. Buster Davis</TD><TD>10-6 </TD><TD>.457 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>28. </TD><TD>Baltimore (y) OT Central Michigan Joe Staley</TD><TD>13-3 </TD><TD>.461</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>29. </TD><TD>Indianapolis (y) ILB Florida St. Buster Davis</TD><TD>12-4 </TD><TD>.500 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>30. </TD><TD>Chicago (y) TE Florida Greg Olsen</TD><TD>13-3 </TD><TD>.430 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top><TD>31. </TD><TD>New England (y) DE/OLB Notre Dame Victor Abiamiri</TD><TD>12-4 </TD><TD>.497 </TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD>32. </TD><TD>New Orleans (y) DT North Carolina St. DeMarcus Tyler</TD><TD>10-6</TD><TD>.461 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!---------------------INLINE TABLE (END)--------------------->
x -- Subject to coin flip
y -- Subject to playoffs

I know many will disagree with my mock draft but it is only version 1.0..........draftboy i look forward to your opinion

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Problem is that all the CB's have been smoked on national tv this year and looked bad. If Cason entered he would of went 1st I think, and he knows it, but he also sees there is not a big need for them this year either. Only one really high priced CB in Clements, and the rest are affordable.yea, i cnt tell you how disappointed I was to find out Cason wasnt entering the draft this year

PECKERWOOD
01-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I would be extremely disappointed if we took a DE with the first pick.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I would be extremely disappointed if we took a DE with the first pick.i had us taking a CB.....i think we could get a decent DE in the 2nd and 3rd rounds the position is pretty deep this year

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
McCauley had a bad year and really hurt his stock. He could be had later unless he has a good combine/pro-day and someone bites. Hopefully, it won't be us. Hughes was the PAC-10 defensive player of the year and is an outstanding prospect both on and off the field. I think he goes first among CB's unless Hall has a better combine.

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM

I must correct myself yet again. Last year, the first CB off the board was Tye Hill at #15. There were four more picked before the 1st round was over.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 05:25 PM
McCauley had a bad year and really hurt his stock. He could be had later unless he has a good combine/pro-day and someone bites. Hopefully, it won't be us. Hughes was the PAC-10 defensive player of the year and is an outstanding prospect both on and off the field. I think he goes first among CB's unless Hall has a better combine.when it comes to the NFL you need size and speed and CB, Hughes is 6-2 188 but runs a 4.55
McCauley is 6-1 and runs a 4.35......right now looking at McCauley's stats i somewhat agree he is not the best pick out there.....his senior year may not have been great but the ball wasnt thrown at him much and he has butter fingers which explains the lack of INTs i will rethink this a bit and get back to you on it with most likely some changes to my mock draft

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 05:27 PM
I must correct myself yet again. Last year, the first CB off the board was Tye Hill at #15. There were four more picked before the 1st round was over.yea it hasnt turned out to be such a great CB class

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I think the jury is still out on that, but you're right...no rookie of the year candidates in that group.

As for Hughes, he may be faster than that. 40 times seem to change when the combine comes around as scouting sites tend to estimate them. There is no stat for that on his college profile. That's the knock on Hall as well - "lack of elite speed" - but I don't trust 40 times on mock draft sites. Half the time, they get height and weight wong, too.
According to Cal, Hughes is only 5'11" :idunno:

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 05:44 PM
I think the jury is still out on that, but you're right...no rookie of the year candidates in that group.

As for Hughes, he may be faster than that. 40 times seem to change when the combine comes around as scouting sites tend to guess at them. There is no stat for that on his college profile. That's the knock on Hall as well - "lack of elite speed" - but I don't trust 40 times on mock draft sites. Half the time, they get height and weight wong, too.
According to Cal, Hughes is only 5'11" :idunno:

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 06:11 PM

As for Hughes, he may be faster than that. 40 times seem to change when the combine comes around as scouting sites tend to estimate them. There is no stat for that on his college profile. That's the knock on Hall as well - "lack of elite speed" - but I don't trust 40 times on mock draft sites. Half the time, they get height and weight wong, too.
According to Cal, Hughes is only 5'11" :idunno:wow interesting......i got this info from nfldraftcountdown.com one of the most credible sites out their but with the height I would trust the Cal site more........w.e we'll just have to wait and see

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 06:19 PM
i edited my draft a bit.....check it out and see what you think, honestly out of all the 1st round picks I have had a tougher time on deciding the Bills pick than anything else