PDA

View Full Version : What Super Bowl Matchup would be the best?

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I think the best Super Bowl would be the Colts v Saints.

The headlines would be for the Saints, Americas Team makes it to the Super Bowl 1 year After Hurrican Katrina and for the Colts, Peyton Manning finally takes his team to the Super Bowl!

And the game would be an offensive explosion. Two of the best offenses in the league against average defenses at best. This would be such a fun Super Bowl to watch!

So what's your opinion?

Mitchy moo
01-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I hope it pores SB night in Miami, nice big storm system just sitting there and getting everyone wet. Gale force winds and lightning, thunder, hail and more rain.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 04:35 PM
I hope it pores SB night in Miami, nice big storm system just sitting there and getting everyone wet. Gale force winds and lightning, thunder, hail and more rain.can you tell me why?

Devin
01-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Personally im pulling for a NO Vs. NE game. Id like to see the Saints win it all and with thier suspect secondary I dont think theyd matchup well with harrison, wayne and clark....etc.

That being said if NE loses I wouldnt be dissapointed.

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2007, 04:43 PM
I would rather see the Saints and Colts, but I wouldn't mind a repeat of 1986. God, would it be nice to see the Patriots embarrased in the Super Bowl. Then again, it would be just about as nice to see them crushed next week.

ublinkwescore
01-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Saints and Colts all the way.

if the pats make it, I'm an NFC fan this year.

Philagape
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Colts and Saints. Should be a wide-open, entertaining game, with lots of storylines:
-- New Orleans after Katrina
-- Peyton, Marvin finally in a SB
-- Peyton against his dad's team.
-- Bush vs. Addai

YardRat
01-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I think the best Super Bowl would be the Colts v Saints.

The headlines would be for the Saints, Americas Team makes it to the Super Bowl 1 year After Hurrican Katrina and for the Colts, Peyton Manning finally takes his team to the Super Bowl!

And the game would be an offensive explosion. Two of the best offenses in the league against average defenses at best. This would be such a fun Super Bowl to watch!

So what's your opinion?

I agree. I actually like low-scoring, well-played defensive games (especially title or play-offs) but I could go for a high-scoring, barn-burner type affair this year.

Night Train
01-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Bills vs. Green Bay

Since we beat them already, I'd be bursting with confidence.

BILLSROCK1212
01-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I agree. I actually like low-scoring, well-played defensive games (especially title or play-offs) but I could go for a high-scoring, barn-burner type affair this year.remember New England v Panthers........dude that Super Bowl had me at the edge of my seat all game and for me was the best in the past 5 years

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-15-2007, 06:27 PM
patriots vs. anyone= me watching ice dancing.