It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in person

What kind of lawyer writes a pre-nup for half of what he is worth?? I mean do you need a lawyer for that?? Just get married cupcake and she'll get half when you are done, save the lawyer bill.

MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) -- Police were called to the former house of Michael Strahan over a dispute between the New York Giants' defensive end and his ex-wife.
    Police Lt. James Carlucci said Monday police responded to a call at the northern New Jersey home on Sunday that stemmed from a dispute over child custody. No arrests were made. Last week, Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million, or more than half his net worth, in keeping with their prenuptial agreement. She also was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.

• BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in person

I like this statement

"I never asked for a penny more than the prenup that Michael and his lawyers wrote and made me sign. And all I ever asked for was that to be upheld."

Isn't that nice of her. Never asked for a penny more then the 15.3 million.

If I ever had the money these guys do I would make them sign a prenup stating they're not getting crap if we get divorced unless I wanna give it to them.

These gold diggers get all this money for nothing. I wish I could marry a rich ***** and get 15.3 million from her.
    Last edited by BillsFever21; 01-15-2007, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in person

Opie and Anthony were just talking about this on the XM replay.

Absolutely ridiculous. She got twice as much out of it as he did, and HE'S THE ONE THAT MADE ALL THE MONEY.

Don't get me wrong- she should get something and she should be able to live comfortably, but getting 2/3 of the money that she earned NONE of is just pure insanity.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

He's an ass and I don't feel sorry for him. Especially if she is right and it was the prenup that HIS lawyers drew up. Sure there are gold diggers out there, but these idiots should know that too. Hell, Willis impregnated three of them but he's too stupid to wrap it up.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Shes taking him to the cleaners, whether its him or Paul McCarthy how can you not get a prenup. Thats why i hope that guy who married Jessica Simpson, and Ryan Fillipe? who married Reese Witherspoon i hope they take their x-wives to the cleaners.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Shes's getting 50%, the IRS is getting around 33%, Mike gets to keep his 17%.

Mike is getting screwed.

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

I bet Mike isn't gonna be retiring anytime soon now. He'll be playing as long as their is somebody who will pay him.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Why on Earth someone would sign a pre-nup giving away half their worth as well as 20% of what they make every year is beyond me. Obviously, Strahan is a numbskull plus, wouldn't you know it, she's a white chick too.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Shes's getting 50%, the IRS is getting around 33%, Mike gets to keep his 17%.

Mike is getting screwed.
                  the irs is probably getting a lot more than 33 percent.. us normal scrubs lose that much.. when you make that many millions.. they hit you harder.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

Re: It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in per

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                    Why on Earth someone would sign a pre-nup giving away half their worth as well as 20% of what they make every year is beyond me. Obviously, Strahan is a numbskull plus, wouldn't you know it, she's a white chick too.

Bingo.

15.3million... dear god.

In all reality, i bet he had one of his "boys" write it up, and his "boy" was likely a law school dropout who knew how to "hang", that's what you get when you let business and personal intermingle.

The sad thing is, how many pro-sports athletes get taken to the cleaners by their own boys/relatives/women, all because they have no one around them, in their lives whom they can trust.

From a young age, when they start showing immense physical gifts, everyone around them starts to cling on for the ride (often while they were in HS), before they had anything, and these guys are too young to know it's for the $ and not the friendship.

After all, you can trust a friend how was with you before your first mil, right? Sadly, these guys get taken to the cleaners by their boys who knew them before the first mil... after all, you can't be betrayed without trusting "Brutus" first.
                    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                      I like this statement

"I never asked for a penny more than the prenup that Michael and his lawyers wrote and made me sign. And all I ever asked for was that to be upheld."

Isn't that nice of her. Never asked for a penny more then the 15.3 million.

If I ever had the money these guys do I would make them sign a prenup stating they're not getting crap if we get divorced unless I wanna give it to them.

These gold diggers get all this money for nothing. I wish I could marry a rich ***** and get 15.3 million from her.
                      she's available:

Comment

• Statman
                        • Oct 2003

Naturally, lost in the discussion is any debate over the meaning of marriage.

Marriage has been reduced to a formal dating arrangement in our society.

These things wouldn't happen if people could manage to stay married. It's funny and ironic how what used to be used to "correct mistakes" has now become the rule.
                        Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• Statman
                          • Oct 2003

PS Strahan is going to have difficulty living on his half?
                          Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• Ultra Chimp 1
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Sep 2005

Re: It seems Strahan didn't like that $15.3 Million judgement, he let her know in per

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            the irs is probably getting a lot more than 33 percent.. us normal scrubs lose that much.. when you make that many millions.. they hit you harder.
                            The more you make, the less you get hit actually.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ultra Chimp 1
                              The more you make, the less you get hit actually.
                              I assure you they take alot bigger chunks percentage wise when you make more.

Comment

Working...
                              X