PDA

View Full Version : Bears vs. Patriots in a SB rematch?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Louisiana Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana
January 26,1986
Attendance: 73,818
MVP: Richard Dent, DE, Chicago SCORING

Chicago 13 10 21 2 -- 46
New England 3 0 0 7 -- 10
http://www.superbowl-history.com/1986.php

Now 21 years later these two teams could meet again in the SB coinicidence :idunno: :question:

cocamide
01-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Please God, don't let either of these two teams in the SuperBowl.

YardRat
01-16-2007, 06:20 PM
This Bear's team isn't as good as '86, and the Patriots are better.

DynaPaul
01-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Well if it happens I hope it's a repeat of the last time they played. That is, the Bears crush the Patriots in a humiliating loss on national television and the Patriots are never heard from again until YEARS down the road.

Luisito23
01-16-2007, 07:16 PM
F*** the F***ing pats....Buffalo for life baby!!!!!.........

Edit: Oh and F*** the pathetic fish too....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Gunzlingr
01-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Well if it happens I hope it's a repeat of the last time they played. That is, the Bears crush the Patriots in a humiliating loss on national television and the Patriots are never heard from again until YEARS down the road.

I agree 100%

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 08:57 AM
If it happens the Patriots will win. The Bears aren't nearly as good as advertised.

THATHURMANATOR
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Of course it could happen. It could happen every year.

BAM
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
If it does happen, I hope it's the same score!

Statman
01-17-2007, 12:40 PM
If it happens the Patriots will win. The Bears aren't nearly as good as advertised.
You mean that you aren't convinced that the NFC North is the toughest division in the NFL.

lol

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
I've said it before and I'll gladly say it again.

The Bears are the worst 13-3 team I've ever seen.

Michael82
01-17-2007, 01:40 PM
F*** the F***ing pats....Buffalo for life baby!!!!!.........

Edit: Oh and F*** the pathetic fish too....

GO BILLS!!!!!
:bf1:

Michael82
01-17-2007, 01:41 PM
I hope it doesn't happen. I'm so ****ing sick of that team. I wish they would just fall off the face of the Earth or get contracted or something. :ill: :puke:

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Instead of being contracted, I'd rather see the Bills do their jobs during the regular season and take the Patriots out. Much of the hatred from Bills fans spawns from being jealous.

Michael82
01-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Instead of being contracted, I'd rather see the Bills do their jobs during the regular season and take the Patriots out. Much of the hatred from Bills fans spawns from being jealous.
Then you could say the same thing for the hatred of the Miami Dolphins. Didn't it start in the 70's because their team was soo good and they owned the Bills the same way the Patriots own the Bills? :scratch:

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't know. I wasn't alive in the 70's. I'm simply saying that my hatred for the Patriots died after the 3rd SB victory. Now I just kind of respect them for what they've accomplished.

Don't get me wrong. I don't in any way, shape, or form like the Patriots. But I just don't randomly hate them because TBrady is being chased by hot models or because they won again last weekend. And when it comes to this weekend? I'm rooting for them. I can't stand Manning a hell of a lot more than Brady.

Michael82
01-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't know. I wasn't alive in the 70's. I'm simply saying that my hatred for the Patriots died after the 3rd SB victory. Now I just kind of respect them for what they've accomplished.

Don't get me wrong. I don't in any way, shape, or form like the Patriots. But I just don't randomly hate them because TBrady is being chased by hot models or because they won again last weekend. And when it comes to this weekend? I'm rooting for them. I can't stand Manning a hell of a lot more than Brady.

Would you root for the Maple Leafs if the Sabres were knocked out of the playoffs and Toronto was still alive? :scratch:

:ill:

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Would you root for the Maple Leafs if the Sabres were knocked out of the playoffs and Toronto was still alive? :scratch:

:ill:

Absolutely not. I'm more rooting for NE because my hatred for IND is so high. I also rooted for NE when they played Pittsburgh a few years back, but that is because Pittsburgh is #1 on my **** list of teams.

I guess I could say it this way. I dislike NE. Alot. But they don't really bother me anymore to the point of getting worked up about it. I don't feel like getting worked up about Brady, BB, or the refs "giving" them games. I've just accepted the fact that they are pretty good franchise and for that, I give them credit.

Luisito23
01-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Man....the hell with NE...I'm soooo sick of hearing about those pieces of $&** it's not even funny......I can never respect those clowns, let alone root for them...:puke:.....Other than the Fish they're the most disgraceful, and classless team in the league....Owner. coaches. players. all pathetic.......:box:....Respect, and root for my Bills only...all else can kiss my :moon:.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

BAM
01-17-2007, 03:22 PM

I agree! I believe Kevin Millar said it well when he said he enjoys being boo'd because it means that you're pretty good at what you do.

It runs along the same lines as jealousy and hate. People hate that which they fear and vice versa.

Jealousy's a mother______.

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Does anyone absolutely loathe the New York Jets?

Luisito23
01-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Does anyone absolutely loathe the New York Jets?

Claro que si pana.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Now based on the spanish to english translation site I found, you said the following: Clearly that if corduroy

It makes no sense to me.

Anyways, here is the point I was going to make. I bet alot of Bills fans don't like the Jets, probably hate them, but they don't get so riled up everytime they are on tv that they want to kill someone. Why? Because the Jets don't consistently win.

pats-were-right
01-17-2007, 03:34 PM
What's funny is that my sense was that in the early 90's, the Patriots' fans, once the Pats were out of it (which was every year 90 thru 93) used to support your team

Michael82
01-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Man....the hell with NE...I'm soooo sick of hearing about those pieces of $&** it's not even funny......I can never respect those clowns, let alone root for them...:puke:.....Other than the Fish they're the most disgraceful, and classless team in the league....Owner. coaches. players. all pathetic.......:box:....Respect, and root for my Bills only...all else can kiss my :moon:.....

GO BILLS!!!!!
:bf1:

Luisito23
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Now based on the spanish to english translation site I found, you said the following: Clearly that if corduroy

It makes no sense to me

LOL....Pana is like saying homey here....so no doubt Rockstar....:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

BILLSROCK1212
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
honestly this could be a great Super Bowl or one of the worst in history

DynaPaul
01-17-2007, 04:52 PM

Not in my case. I hate them because they're boring, not very talented, and I'm just sick of hearing about them like I'm sick of hearing about Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

I also never liked Belichick. This stemmed from my days in the military where one of my best friends was a Browns fan and Belichick was the coach.