PDA

View Full Version : Thank you LT!

scott51
01-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I would just like to say, thank you LT! It is about time someone calls out BB and his Patriots! I love how now that someone has called them out all of a sudden LT is a bad guy with a bad attitude who needs to grow up! Give me a break, I have a better idea, why don't sports writers and so called "experts" get off their knees and quit kissing BB and TB's asses! Course since the NFL is already down there it will never happen!!

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 09:24 AM
I thought there was already a thread for this. Not everyone is kissing New England's ass. As a Bills fan, I don't think what the Patriots did was wrong and I think LT is as classy as they come, but he was wrong in this scenario.

Stewie
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I would just like to say, thank you LT! It is about time someone calls out BB and his Patriots! I love how now that someone has called them out all of a sudden LT is a bad guy with a bad attitude who needs to grow up! Give me a break, I have a better idea, why don't sports writers and so called "experts" get off their knees and quit kissing BB and TB's asses! Course since the NFL is already down there it will never happen!!

LT is wrong because he is defending a steroid user's "class".

raphael120
01-17-2007, 12:11 PM
LT's right about the Patriots being a classless team, but I think he placed the wrong emphasis on why. Bottom line is, they lost, they made a lot of stupid mistakes and if i remember, it was a bunch of stupid mistakes against the Bills that made the Bills still be in the game. If LT should be venting his anger at anyone, it should be the idiot that fumbled the punt, the other moron who fumbled the interception, and the stupid coach that only let him touch the ball 9 times in the second half.

Charlieguide
01-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Let's get one thing straight, here. LT didn't just walk up to a microphone and start ranting. He was asked about it. He's a classy guy that will answer questions when he's there to answer questions. He didn't get angry, he didn't name names, he didn't pass judgement on individuals. He simply stated that the behavior that he witnessed was in his opinion in poor taste.

Tell me you'd respond better in that same situation, and I'll call the Pope to begin your quest for sainthood.

RockStar36
01-17-2007, 01:27 PM
LT is a classy player. However, I still disagree with what went on Sunday. LT is the classiest player to ever play with one of the most classless players. The Patriots mocked Merriman in response to the **** he talked all last week. In fact, he wasn't the only Charger player to talk **** last week. We people open their mouths up, they put themselves out there to get it back. The Chargers got it back. And LT didn't just respond to a question. He then made a point to slam BB when he wasn't even the one in the middle of the field.

Earthquake Enyart
01-17-2007, 01:28 PM
I wish we got this mad when we lost to them. :mad:

Luisito23
01-17-2007, 03:30 PM
I wish we got this mad when we lost to them. :mad:

I did!....

GO BILLS!!!!!