Tinboy
01-18-2007, 05:08 AM
brilliant!

LtFinFan66
01-18-2007, 05:13 AM
:up:

mybills
01-18-2007, 06:36 AM
If the New England Patriots defeat the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC championship game on Sunday, it will unleash a wave of boredom and annoyance that could reach biblical proportions.

:rofl:

Michael82
01-18-2007, 11:08 AM
If the New England Patriots defeat the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC championship game on Sunday, it will unleash a wave of boredom and annoyance that could reach biblical proportions.

:rofl:
That quote is so ****ing true. Even God has to know that we, the people are sick and tired of the New England Patriots. Enough already! :pray:

Mr. Cynical
01-18-2007, 12:05 PM
"Does society really need to see more camera shots of Belichick on the sidelines in an old sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off? The Super Bowl reaches approximately 1 billion people in over 230 countries and territories. What we’re saying to the world, in essence, is that this is one of the most successful men in the U.S. at his profession, and if you work hard enough, you too can someday dress like him. I imagine that might slow human initiative around the globe."

I couldn't have said it any better. Not only is he a smug SOB, he apparently has very little respect for the image of an NFL coach. Granted the days of suits are long gone (unfortunately - I think the NFL should take note of the NHL in this regard) but wearing that nasty looking sweatshirt on national TV is a disgrace. He is without question a great coach and is the sole reason for their success (along with Pioli and the 1,000 lucky horsehoes up their collective ass) but that doesn't make it right.

Great article overall too. :up:

GO COLTS.

mybills
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
The ripped hoody he wore last week had stains all over the front. :puke:
What a grub! :down:

texasphinsfan
01-18-2007, 01:09 PM
i am torn.

on one hand i am definitely tired of the patriots winning. On the other, i don't want to ever see Peyton Manning succeed at that level.

To me its lesser of two evils. I would like to see the Pats win the AFC championship game but lose to the Saints in the Superbowl. That would be my ideal scenario. (would have been even better if SD could have defeated the Pats)

madness
01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
But please, not the Patriots. Because if they wind up there again, I’ll have to TiVo the Super Bowl and then fast-forward through the game in order to watch the commercials.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BillsNick
01-18-2007, 01:21 PM
I like Peyton Manning, and I hope he finally wins a superbowl.

ublinkwescore
01-18-2007, 02:21 PM
If the Patriots reach the superbowl and win it, it will be so bad for football it won't even be funny - but I guess sometimes things gotta get worse before they can get better - maybe after this, the refs will stop accepting BB's bribes - because they'll be fired.