PDA

View Full Version : One sleeper LB for the draft or at least one that no1 is talking about

BILLSROCK1212
01-17-2007, 09:53 PM
LB Keith Rivers from USC, the guy has had the talent from the day that he left high school until today and if you haven't heard much about him yet just wait until draft day and he could find his place in the first round.

TigerJ
01-17-2007, 11:12 PM
I've checked three draft cites and none of them have him listed in their databases, positional rankings etc. Are you sure he's going to be in the draft?

bflojohn
01-17-2007, 11:27 PM
He (Rivers, OLB) is staying for his Senior year at USC. The Trojan I'm astounded didn't come out is Sam Baker! Would have been a top 12 to 15 pick in my view...

clumping platelets
01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
I like Dallas Sartz from USC.....he's a guy you can play at Sam or Middle

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2007, 06:31 AM
r u guys sure......i am almost positive that i heard he was coming out.....well if not him wat you uys think of Brandon merriweather possibly jumping back int th 1st round

DraftBoy
01-18-2007, 06:56 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=116952&page=2

Following Players are staying in school:
Keith Rivers-USC
Antoine Cason-Arizona
Limas Sweed-Texas
Shannon Tevaga-UCLA
Martin Rucker-Missouri
Phillip Wheeler-Georgia Tech

bflojohn
01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Antoine Cason, CB, plays at the University of Arizona (Wildcats) not Arizona State university (Sun Devils)! A very common mistake by the Eastern time zone fans!!

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Antoine Cason, CB, plays at the University of Arizona (Wildcats) not Arizona State university (Sun Devils)! A very common mistake by the Eastern time zone fans!! what made Cason really stand out among the CBs this year was his huge INT in the Cal game which Arizona upset Cal in

DraftBoy
01-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Antoine Cason, CB, plays at the University of Arizona (Wildcats) not Arizona State university (Sun Devils)! A very common mistake by the Eastern time zone fans!!

Good catch I should know better...I like the QB out there, Soph, cant remember his name though...a little help?

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Good catch I should know better...I like the QB out there, Soph, cant remember his name though...a little help?from Arizona St. or Arizona? if your talking bout AZ St. idk if he is a sophmore but you may be talking about Rudy Carpenter who had a terrible season but a good one after replacing Sam Keller 2 seasons ago

DraftBoy
01-18-2007, 02:49 PM
what made Cason really stand out among the CBs this year was his huge INT in the Cal game which Arizona upset Cal in

Was that and his all around good play. For example against USC he held Jarrett to 4 catches for 36 yards and a TD. He is a physical corner and at 6-0 182 he can make plays.

DraftBoy
01-18-2007, 02:50 PM
from Arizona St. or Arizona? if your talking bout AZ St. idk if he is a sophmore but you may be talking about Rudy Carpenter who had a terrible season but a good one after replacing Sam Keller 2 seasons ago

Nope Willie Tuitama #7

His stats are anything special but the kid is a gamer and as that team grows he'll improve too.

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Nope Willie Tuitama #7

His stats are anything special but the kid is a gamer and as that team grows he'll improve too.yup that program is improving very quickly

LifetimeBillsFan
01-21-2007, 03:45 AM
I like Dallas Sartz from USC.....he's a guy you can play at Sam or Middle

I like Sartz, too, but he had a very quiet East-West Shine Game. That was the first time I saw him play when he did not make some kind of big play. The problem with him, though, is that he may lack speed, which is something that the Bills look for at that position. The Combine will be very important for him.

I had been hoping that Rivers would come out this year--he's a monster and would have been my pick to take over from Fletcher-Baker--but he decided to stay in school.