PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what chaps me about Willis?

X-Era
01-17-2007, 10:52 PM
Just listen to the JP Losman "emerges in the 3rd year" video. Heres a guy who could skate on fat wheels at this point after being given the starting job next year. Heres a guy who has done nothing since day one but admit the mistakes he made, get ticked off at himself and put in the overtime to strive to be the best he can be. Heres a guy who is sitting on a starting job and should be just talking about how they need to do some good things in the offseason and they can be a playoff team. But instead, hes talking about fixing the mistakes first and then striving to be the best. Hes talking about how the coaches can only take him so far and hes going to have to do the rest.

And on the flip side is McGahee. A guy who cant manage to make it up to Buffalo for the offseason workouts with a new head coach, new offense. A guy who cant manage to squelch his frustration after the Ravens loss and throws his OC under the bus. A guy who cant manage to show up every single game. A guy who cant manage to use his words to talk about what HE can do better, what HE will do to drive this team to the next level, what HE will focus on to improve HIS game. Instead, he shows us McFarlane figures of himself, he throws our OC to the dogs, his agent talks about his contract before its up, and he say our team should move. Does anyone else see the stark contrast here?

Im sorry, we all work too hard for our money, we all try to hard. We earn the money and sit in meaningless games because we are BILLS fans FIRST and FOREMOST. And Willis says the team should move? And our QB that some hate, talks about how he wants to be better to win more games?

How in the hell, does a team that represents the hard working people from WNY, have a QB that can do nothing but accept his flaws and get down right pissed at himself to try harder, not want to CUT a guy who thinks only about himself, his contract, and his carries? He wont join his NFL team when he can hang with his U buddies, is so anxious to toss his OC under the bus.

How can we NOT support our QB in Losman who buys a house in Buff, works his damn arss off like many of us do to be the best he can be, and who only thinks about how he can do his part to win more games?

On on the flip side, how can we not banish a guy who doesnt give two craps about Buffalo and what the team means to this city, doesnt care about how HE could get better, and only thinks about his figurine made by McFarlane and his contract? Ill say this plain and simple, if we get a shot at a guy to replace McGahee with a Losman type attitude, we should take him, EVEN if it means spending a 1st rounder.

The RB spot is TOO important and this clown Willis needs to go. Add a guy who thinks like a Buffalo Bill and we will be just fine.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2007, 11:54 PM
How in the hell, does a team that represents the hard working people from WNY, have a QB that can do nothing but .....

...lead us to a 30th ranked offense out of 32 teams? :down:

TacklingDummy
01-17-2007, 11:59 PM

or 32nd in Total Plays

TacklingDummy
01-17-2007, 11:59 PM

or 32nd in First downs per game.

PECKERWOOD
01-18-2007, 12:00 AM

I wonder how many of your 30,000+ posts are bashes directed towards JP.

TacklingDummy
01-18-2007, 12:01 AM

.....31st in 3rd down %

But hey, blame the defense.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:01 AM
is this FACT? :huh:

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:02 AM
.....31st in 3rd down %

But hey, blame the defense.

NOT THE 18TH RANKED DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

TacklingDummy
01-18-2007, 12:02 AM

..lead us to 30th in Time of Possession :down:

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:04 AM
..lead us to 30th in Time of Possession :down:

:huh:

that's A LOT of 3 and outs. :mad:

TacklingDummy
01-18-2007, 12:04 AM
NOT THE 18TH RANKED DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Yes, that 18th ranked defense that setup 14 of the 21 points the Bills scored in the Charger game.

TacklingDummy
01-18-2007, 12:06 AM
:huh:

that's A LOT of 3 and outs. :mad:

I've been trying to find that stat. No luck so far. Im sure they were close to leading the league in 3 and outs.

X-Era
01-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I've been trying to find that stat. No luck so far. Im sure they were close to leading the league in 3 and outs. Hate as much as you like, one guy will lead us to the playoffs (JP), another will lead himself to another team (Willis).

SABURZFAN
did our defense score more TD's than the offense? :huh:

it sure seemed like it. :idunno:

SABURZFAN
did our defense score more TD's than the offense? :huh:

it sure seemed like it. :idunno:

PECKERWOOD
01-18-2007, 12:17 AM
What do you expect? It's not like we play in a dome stadium. We have to deal with 30 mph winds at times not to mention below freezing tempature is practically guaranteed. If you were to compare yards per pass play, Buffalo is ranked 11th out of 32. The problem is that we cant pass every play in RWS.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:28 AM
What do you expect? It's not like we play in a dome stadium. We have to deal with 30 mph winds at times not to mention below freezing tempature is practically guaranteed. If you were to compare yards per pass play, Buffalo is ranked 11th out of 32. The problem is that we cant pass every play in RWS.

who let this guy in the thread? :idunno: :mad:

PECKERWOOD
01-18-2007, 12:30 AM

I understand that my divine intellect is too much for you Sabz. :blowup:

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I understand that my divine intellect is too much for you Sabz. :blowup:

just about every thread you appeared in has fizzled.you gave the definition of 'dumming it down' a whole new meaning.

PECKERWOOD
01-18-2007, 12:37 AM
just about every thread you appeared in has fizzled.you gave the definition of 'dumming it down' a whole new meaning.

:rofl:

Ignorance at it's best.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 12:42 AM
:rofl:

Ignorance at it's best.

admitting that you are is your first step.

good luck in recovery. :up:

BillsNick
01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
JP-era - Great post, bro. :bf1:

My thoughts exactly

Philagape
01-18-2007, 01:39 PM
It is impossible to argue that the running game wasn't the weak link of the offense.

Unlike the passing game, the running game was a failure for a vast majority of the season.

While the passing game improved, the running game didn't.

In yards per play -- the most relevant stat -- the running game was stuck near the bottom of the league, while the passing game was just outside the top 10.

Whether the blame is on the RB or the line, the consistent failure of the running game is indisputable.

Logically, factually, anecdotally, the weak link of the offense was the running game. Proven beyond all objective, intelligent dispute.

ublinkwescore
01-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Are Sab and TD done licking eachothers' genitals yet???

RockStar36
01-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I love how SAB and TD purposely start the JP stuff just to get everyone fired up...and it works! :rofl:

kernowboy
01-18-2007, 02:16 PM

WHO LET INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU AND TACKLINGDUMMY TAKE OVER THIS THREAD?

I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC PARTNER THAT JP LOSMAN HAS IMPROVED THIS SEASON - AND THAT IS SOMETHING I FIND TRULY TRULY IDIOTIC

GO PLAGUE ANOTHER TEAM WITH YOUR FOOLISH OBERSERVATIONS AND LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE FOR TRUE FANS

I FOR ONE AM ASHAMED TO SHARE THE TITLE OF A BILLS FAN WITH YOU !!!

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I love how SAB and TD purposely start the JP stuff just to get everyone fired up...and it works! :rofl:

now...now.....we state our opinions and everybody gets fired up because we don't go along with the Lickers opinions.it's not our fault.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 05:17 PM
WHO LET INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU AND TACKLINGDUMMY TAKE OVER THIS THREAD?

I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC PARTNER THAT JP LOSMAN HAS IMPROVED THIS SEASON - AND THAT IS SOMETHING I FIND TRULY TRULY IDIOTIC

GO PLAGUE ANOTHER TEAM WITH YOUR FOOLISH OBERSERVATIONS AND LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE FOR TRUE FANS

I FOR ONE AM ASHAMED TO SHARE THE TITLE OF A BILLS FAN WITH YOU !!!

nobody

and that's what bothers the Lickers.

who the hell are you,plowboy?i don't have to go anywhere and just because we don't go along with everything the team does,what makes you think that we're less "true fans" than anybody else?

go root for another team if it's so shameful. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Are Sab and TD done licking eachothers' genitals yet???

are the Lickers done licking losman's genitals?how many more sub-.500 seasons will they endure before they wake up and smell the fried bologna sandwiches?

kernowboy
01-18-2007, 05:21 PM
now...now.....we state our opinions and everybody gets fired up because we don't go along with the Lickers opinions.it's not our fault.

Lickers = those who had patience and have been proven that that patience was merited

Nobody says JP is the finished article, not by any stretch of the imagination

Reasonable people will say he has improved, he has worked hard, he has shown commitment, he has started to reward some of the faith shown.

There is nothing currently available that has more upside and what sort of measure does it show to any player considering Buffalo through the draft or in free agency

"Come to Buffalo. We'll throw you in at the deep end. Not try to help you if you are struggling. Cut you or move you on once you have shown you've turned the corner".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Fans get frustrated when certain people are so full of personal hatred towards an individual they refuse to acknowledge improvement or progress.

X-Era
01-18-2007, 05:28 PM
are the Lickers done licking losman's genitals?how many more sub-.500 seasons will they endure before they wake up and smell the fried bologna sandwiches? How much more of this are you going to do? Honestly dude. How much more. We are all Bills fans, we all have opinions. But how much more. This is a Bills board, its not a Saburz board. It isnt meant to be your personal attack board. Seriosuly man, lets down shift this crap. You, me, all of us have ZERO say on what the Bills will do. How about some peace now, for real. Its old, lets move on.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 06:25 PM
How much more of this are you going to do? Honestly dude. How much more. We are all Bills fans, we all have opinions. But how much more. This is a Bills board, its not a Saburz board. It isnt meant to be your personal attack board. Seriosuly man, lets down shift this crap. You, me, all of us have ZERO say on what the Bills will do. How about some peace now, for real. Its old, lets move on.

myself and TacklingDummy were giving a few facts that you cry for and this is what it led to.before you go around pointing the finger at individuals about personal attacks,why don't you call EVERYBODY out and not just the people that you disagree with.

PECKERWOOD
01-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Seriously, didn't we learn from Tupac and Biggie?

SABURZFAN
01-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Seriously, didn't we learn from Tupac and Biggie?

nobody cares about dead rappers. :rolleyes:

X-Era
01-18-2007, 06:52 PM
myself and TacklingDummy were giving a few facts that you cry for and this is what it led to.before you go around pointing the finger at individuals about personal attacks,why don't you call EVERYBODY out and not just the people that you disagree with. Agree, it should be across the board.

mayotm
01-19-2007, 02:57 PM
now...now.....we state our opinions and everybody gets fired up because we don't go along with the Lickers opinions.it's not our fault.Differing opinions are welcomed. However, that's not what you offer. Rather, your sole intent is to annoy everybody. Way to go. You've accomplished that.

SABURZFAN
01-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Differing opinions are welcomed. However, that's not what you offer. Rather, your sole intent is to annoy everybody. Way to go. You've accomplished that.

it annoys some of us that people are trying to jam losman down our throat like he's the second coming of jim kelly.he's REALLY not as good as some people try to make him to be.

X-Era
01-19-2007, 09:37 PM
it annoys some of us that people are trying to jam losman down our throat like he's the second coming of jim kelly.he's REALLY not as good as some people try to make him to be.

But is he good enough?

SABURZFAN
01-19-2007, 11:56 PM
But is he good enough?

i don't think so.

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2007, 12:19 AM

I don't think anybody says he is the 2nd coming of Jim Kelly.

He is also not the 2nd coming of Joe Dufek.

kernowboy
01-20-2007, 05:13 AM
nobody

and that's what bothers the Lickers.

who the hell are you,plowboy?i don't have to go anywhere and just because we don't go along with everything the team does,what makes you think that we're less "true fans" than anybody else?

go root for another team if it's so shameful. :rolleyes:

You are a self confessed Vegas spammer .. the rest of us are genuine fans.

Surely even your limited intellect can spot the difference

X-Era
01-20-2007, 09:23 AM
i don't think so.

Whats missing? Theres no game here, I want to hear your opinion.

kernowboy
01-20-2007, 09:57 AM
surely by now jp-era, you must realise he doesn't actually have an opinion

mayotm
01-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Whats missing? Theres no game here, I want to hear your opinion.Do honestly expect a genuine response on this topic from Saburzfan?

X-Era
01-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Do honestly expect a genuine response on this topic from Saburzfan?

Yes, actually I do. He and TD have been good about stating their opinion on it. We may disagree but they do try to post some decent arguements.

kernowboy
01-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Yes, actually I do. He and TD have been good about stating their opinion on it. We may disagree but they do try to post some decent arguements.

huh .. when not expressing their anti JP bias .. what god opinions and decent arguments?

X-Era
01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
huh .. when not expressing their anti JP bias .. what god opinions and decent arguments?

TD often uses stats to back opinions, he admits freely that he manipulates the facts to make his point, but its better than an open ended statement like JP sucks.

Sabz will state his opinion with some foundation like: JP doesnt show enough pocket presence etc... Thats a opinion with some depth to it, again its not just JP sucks.

Everyone knows I dont agree with Sabz or TD as far as JP goes. But their opinion is valid.

mayotm
01-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes, actually I do. He and TD have been good about stating their opinion on it. We may disagree but they do try to post some decent arguements.Oh yeah, their posts are great. Both fail to acknowlege that Losman has improved. When the Bills win it's despite Losman. When they lose, it's because of Losman. They will never change their opinion regardless of Losman's performance.

Philagape
01-20-2007, 01:45 PM

They have yet to succeed.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:46 AM

i just gave it to you.i'm not going into a long-winded conversation about it because the Lickers will get all worked up and other Lickers will be whining about me being banned.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:49 AM
We may disagree but they do try to post some decent arguements.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

key word here is argument.then you have plowboy,mayo,Philly Dog all in a huff about having me banned,etc...yadda,yadda,and you all end up looking rediculous.if you want to argue,go argue somewhere else. :rolleyes:

kernowboy
01-21-2007, 11:52 AM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

key word here is argument.then you have plowboy,mayo,Philly Dog all in a huff about having me banned,etc...yadda,yadda,and you all end up looking rediculous.if you want to argue,go argue somewhere else. :rolleyes:

He was referring to TacklingDummy

I have a question though ....

Plowboy?

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:56 AM
He was referring to TacklingDummy

I have a question though ....

Plowboy?

do you prefer corn hole?

Dr. Lecter
01-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Shut up.

Both of you.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:59 AM
:monkeyp:
Shut up.

Both of you.

kernowboy
01-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Shut up.

Both of you.

Don't worry Dr Lector, not only is he being homophobic but he is also being racist as well as KERNOW refers to my ethnicity, a point which I have informed the moderators of.

I'm even less impressed by racist abuse than I am of homophobic abuse

HHURRICANE
01-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Another thread ruined.:ill:

What a fun site.

kernowboy
01-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Another thread ruined.:ill:

What a fun site.

an invitation to SAB to offer an opinion on Willis was asked by jp-era on several occasions. I never post on a thread if I have no opinion to offer on the title of the thread

HHURRICANE
01-21-2007, 01:16 PM
an invitation to SAB to offer an opinion on Willis was asked by jp-era on several occasions. I never post on a thread if I have no opinion to offer on the title of the thread

We are on the same page. I'm not sure why you included my post.

kernowboy
01-21-2007, 01:30 PM
just indicating why it was ruined ... and being lazy not wanting to repeat that the thread had been ruined. As mentioned I think there are differences of opinion and outright personal abuse masquerading as supposedly funny remarks. I can laugh off abuse of my sexuality being questioned as my girlfriend would disagree, but when it extends to my ethnic background it is a worrying escalation.

X-Era
01-21-2007, 02:27 PM
just indicating why it was ruined ... and being lazy not wanting to repeat that the thread had been ruined. As mentioned I think there are differences of opinion and outright personal abuse masquerading as supposedly funny remarks. I can laugh off abuse of my sexuality being questioned as my girlfriend would disagree, but when it extends to my ethnic background it is a worrying escalation.

Actually, the part that I think is MOST inappropriate is how a thread about a current Bills issue has been completely converted to a discussion that has NOTHING to do with the Bills.

I call it hijacking, and its a cause for BZ fans to want to walk away from the board.

And if you read through the trail, Im sure Im guilty too.

I think we ALL can do a better job of staying on topic, and make sure they are Bills related topics.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Don't worry Dr Lector, not only is he being homophobic but he is also being racist as well as KERNOW refers to my ethnicity, a point which I have informed the moderators of.

I'm even less impressed by racist abuse than I am of homophobic abuse

never heard of it.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Actually, the part that I think is MOST inappropriate is how a thread about a current Bills issue has been completely converted to a discussion that has NOTHING to do with the Bills.

I call it hijacking, and its a cause for BZ fans to want to walk away from the board.

funny how you guys talk about leaving but you still come back.stop blowing smoke up our asses. :rolleyes: