nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round mock

i would love for this to happen
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round mock

Revis doesnt impress me, I think we are better signing a FA CB and taking one in the 3rd like Eric Wright from UNLV.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Re: nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round mock

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Revis doesnt impress me, I think we are better signing a FA CB and taking one in the 3rd like Eric Wright from UNLV.
      Agreed. I can handle a TE in R2, either Miller or Olsen, but with that mock I'd drop down, take Posluzny and with an extra R3 maybe select Justin Harrell DT and someone like Doug Free OL

Ideally I'd prefer Okoye, but I think Harrell could do a better job than Anderson whilst a big receiving TE takes away the need to risk a high pick on a WR

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

That would be awesome, very ok by me!
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

I just looked and they had Levi Brown in the 1st......
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Are you sure about that?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Weird. I refreshed the screen and it changed. But I had not been to the site recently.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Sounds like Michael Vick isn't the only one who has been smoking the wacky stuff recently.

D & S Sports

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Re: nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round

They did have Levi Brown (OT) and I emailed them Tuesday complaining. They just made the change and maybe they actually read my email??? I didn't suggest Revis, taking McCauley instead (although McCauley underperformed his senior year) but nevertheless it might have made them reconsider...

This is what I sent them:

I know you have the Buffalo Bills taking Levi Brown (OT) at #12…but virtually everyone that I have discussed this with thinks that's an extremely unlikely pick for Buffalo. You may not be knowledgeable on Terrance Pennington's success at One Bills Drive, so I will help you out with a link that has more information. All indications are that Pennington is well liked by Buffalo and that he is taking steps to solidify his role at RT. He's even planning on being in Buffalo before his required time to work on technique and better himself for the 2007-2008 year.

The Buffalo Front Office appear to be very happy with his improvement as the season progressed and he seems to be absorbing quite a bit from Jim McNally (the offensive coordinator). I expect he will remain our #1 RT for next year and that we may draft the Right Guard position…perhaps in the 3rd rd or so.

Were I to guess, I think we would like Okoye for our 1st round pick given that our run Defense was abysmal, but since you have him going to the Dolphins at #9…

I could see the following in the order listed below from 1st to last choice:

CB - Marcus McCauley - the Bills will want a cornerback with speed and good ball skills for interceptions. He's a gambler that might be okay to have and even want in a cover 2 defensive system since you tend to have help from the safeties…

ILB - Patrick Willis - I know you have him pretty low, but the Bills might want a top replacement for Fletcher and will need someone good to help stop the run. If this is the case, they might consider trading down for Willis (if possible).

WR - Dwayne Jarrett - Peerless Price performed okay, but if the Bills want to give JP Losman some tools to be able to score in their offense, they need a better #2 option. Dwayne Jarrett and Lee Evans would be a formidable WR duo for JP with Evans possessing the speed and Jarrett possessing the height.

RB - Marshawn Lynch - if they are worried about losing Willis McGahee next year due to his wanting a big contract, this could happen…though personally, I doubt it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Solid email mystic!
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Re: nfldraftcountdown.com has us taking Darrell Revis and Zach Miller in the 2 round

Solid email mystic!
                      I have to conclude that they did read my email b'cse the top 11 teams are unchanged in their new mock draft.

I have no problem with their rd 1 & 2 picks provided we address DT, MLB and RG in FA...

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Mock drafts.... I could live without them.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                          Mock drafts.... I could live without them.
                          Your no fun
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Your no fun
                            You're

(That never gets old)

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

You're

(That never gets old)

Dont tempt me to abuse my powers v. another mod
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X