PDA

View Full Version : Look how eloquent Willis is!

Patrick76777
01-18-2007, 08:28 AM
A true wordsmith this guy is. I never realized that he was so masterful with a pen.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070118/2030307.asp

Interviewed for January's issue of Penthouse Magazine, Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee was quoted as saying it would be a "good situation" if the NFL had a team in Toronto and rather than put a team in Toronto, the NFL should move the Bills there. "Case closed," he said.

McGahee's agent released this response from his client on the article:

"It has been brought to my attention that through an article I did with Penthouse magazine, fans and readers may have misinterpreted my response when asked about the possibility of the NFL one day coming to Toronto.

"I want to make it clear today as I have been committed to the Bills for the last four years that my heart is with the Bills and the city of Buffalo. If the league decided to expand my intent was that Toronto is a beautiful place to do so. I never would suggest the Buffalo Bills move to Toronto. My words were taken out of context and I suggested they get a team with a loyal fan base and organization such as the Buffalo Bills. My family and I have made our home here and enjoy the hospitality of the city. I am a proud member of the Buffalo Bills, we have the most loyal, supportive and dedicated fans in the world, and I cannot think of a better organization to be a part of."

RockStar36
01-18-2007, 08:30 AM
So, what's the problem with what he said?

Patrick76777
01-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Where have you been this past few weeks. This is ooolllllldddd news.

It's his response. Please read the full post before you respond.

Patrick76777

The joke is over your head.

Anybody else?

RockStar36
I did, and edited my post. Sorry. It will never happen again.

RockStar36
01-18-2007, 08:37 AM
To get the topic off me being an idiot this morning...

Maybe it was all just a ruse by Willis and he just took it a little bit to far. Yes, that's it. It was all just a ruse. A clever ruuuussseeee.

madness
"I have made my family here and enjoy the hospitality of the city."

:hump:

Romes
A true wordsmith this guy is. I never realized that he was so masterful with a pen.

Interviewed for January's issue of Penthouse Magazine, Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee was quoted as saying it would be a "good situation" if the NFL had a team in Toronto and rather than put a team in Toronto, the NFL should move the Bills there. "Case closed," he said.

"It has been brought to my attention that through an article I did with Penthouse magazine, fans and readers may have misinterpreted my response when asked about the possibility of the NFL one day coming to Toronto.

"I want to make it clear today as I have been committed to the Bills for the last four years that my heart is with the Bills and the city of Buffalo. If the league decided to expand my intent was that Toronto is a beautiful place to do so. I never would suggest the Buffalo Bills move to Toronto. My words were taken out of context and I suggested they get a team with a loyal fan base and organization such as the Buffalo Bills. My family and I have made our home here and enjoy the hospitality of the city. I am a proud member of the Buffalo Bills, we have the most loyal, supportive and dedicated fans in the world, and I cannot think of a better organization to be a part of."

Clearly Rosenhaus's words...

Saratoga Slim
01-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm glad Willis was at least smart enough to realize that he said something stupid. That's a start. Or more likely his agent realized that insulting the team you're trying to renegotiate a contract extension with is not a exactly a textbook bargaining tactic.

Patrick76777
01-18-2007, 08:41 AM
It's over my head I guess.

I'm glad Willis was at least smart enough to realize that he said something stupid. That's a start.

Dude. Willis is known as being a half-wit. These are clearly not his words. He couldn't have written this well in a million years.

Night Train
01-18-2007, 08:43 AM
:hump:

That was my thought also. Which of his 3 baby mama's is he talking about ?

Meathead
01-18-2007, 09:05 AM
my sources have obtained the original transcript of what willis gave his agent to work with in composing the statement:

“I wants to exfoliate on some commentaries some punks be playin wit and be straight up dat da Bills be my boys and thats fo real. If da man wanted to you know mix ballin wit dem hockey playing *****es up norf well I’d be down wit dat, nowhamsayin? No way wuz I representin the Bills be hoofin it up dere cuz dem my peeps, fo real. My homies and baby mommas gots dey main cribs up in here wit da weed sto right next doe so we be chillin propa. I’d like to extricate dat da Bills get mad props and as long as dey gimme da bling I’ll be their punk ass ***** and carry da rock, nowhamsayin? Word.”

streetkings01
01-18-2007, 09:13 AM
my sources have obtained the original transcript of what willis gave his agent to work with in composing the statement:

“I wants to exfoliate on some commentaries some punks be playin wit and be straight up dat da Bills be my boys and thats fo real. If da man wanted to you know mix ballin wit dem hockey playing *****es up norf well I’d be down wit dat, nowhamsayin? No way wuz I representin the Bills be hoofin it up dere cuz dem my peeps, fo real. My homies and baby mommas gots dey main cribs up in here wit da weed sto right next doe so we be chillin propa. I’d like to extricate dat da Bills get mad props and as long as dey gimme da bling I’ll be their punk ass ***** and carry da rock, nowhamsayin? Word.”Dude, no one talks like that! It's so sad that people actually think that the youth of the hip hop nation actually talk like that! No one says "peeps", "bling" anymore, stop watching those stupid old drug movies from the late 80's early 90's!

Gunzlingr
01-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Meathead is a wannabe African American, so he knows what is dope and what is whack. Just chill, dog.

M
01-18-2007, 09:23 AM

:rofl: I hear ya, Patrick. Now that is just downright funny! Nobody, and I mean, nobody with a quarter of a brain would think that Willis actually said any of that. Everone knows what an ignoramus he is.

jamze132
01-18-2007, 09:29 AM
I think the original went something like this before Drew got a hold of it:

(marbles in mouth)Know what I'm saying, I was just playin, dog, I got nuthin but luv for Buffalo since ya know, they took a chance on my, ya know, with the draft and all and I got mad luv for them. People in the media always be puttin' words in my mouth and ****, and that **** ain't cool, yo! Toronto's a banging city, know what I'm saying? But the Bills are my team, yo! I got nuthin buy luv for those guys, I even got my babies momas shacked up wit me on the waterfront, yo, we love how quiet that **** is, know what I'm saying? peace. (marbles out of mouth)

Earthquake Enyart
01-18-2007, 09:40 AM
A monkey with a typewriter has a better chance than Willis does of writing this.

I want to hear Willis say "misinterpreted".

And I also wonder which unwed mother he makes local home with.

Philagape
01-18-2007, 09:43 AM
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that not only did Willis speak this statement word for word, but when he saw a transcript of it, he corrected the spelling of "misinterpreted" and "hospitality." This morning I'm sure he's calling the News to clarify that he wanted a comma after "expand."

Michael82
01-18-2007, 11:06 AM
I think the original went something like this before Drew got a hold of it:

(marbles in mouth)Know what I'm saying, I was just playin, dog, I got nuthin but luv for Buffalo since ya know, they took a chance on my, ya know, with the draft and all and I got mad luv for them. People in the media always be puttin' words in my mouth and ****, and that **** ain't cool, yo! Toronto's a banging city, know what I'm saying? But the Bills are my team, yo! I got nuthin buy luv for those guys, I even got my babies momas shacked up wit me on the waterfront, yo, we love how quiet that **** is, know what I'm saying? peace. (marbles out of mouth)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's just wrong!

Michael82
01-18-2007, 11:07 AM
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that not only did Willis speak this statement word for word, but when he saw a transcript of it, he corrected the spelling of "misinterpreted" and "hospitality." This morning I'm sure he's calling the News to clarify that he wanted a comma after "expand."
:laughing:

Mitchy moo
01-18-2007, 11:17 AM

“I wants to exfoliate on some commentaries some punks be playin wit and be straight up dat da Bills be my boys and thats fo real. If da man wanted to you know mix ballin wit dem hockey playing *****es up norf well I’d be down wit dat, nowhamsayin? No way wuz I representin the Bills be hoofin it up dere cuz dem my peeps, fo real. My homies and baby mommas gots dey main cribs up in here wit da weed sto right next doe so we be chillin propa. I’d like to extricate dat da Bills get mad props and as long as dey gimme da bling I’ll be their punk ass ***** and carry da rock, nowhamsayin? Word.”

:rrich:

Mr. Cynical
01-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Clearly Rosenhaus's words...

Clearly....

...and Willis is full of it regardless. He knows full well what he said was not how Rosendouche spun it in the repsonse. I'm telling ya, he's gone either in the offseason via trade or after '07. There is NO way Marv wants that kind of player here, especially since he's not even close to being "the best RB in the NFL". And Rosendouche will want at least $4-5M/year for him and that would be stupid in the extreme to pay.

BAM
01-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Great response Willis! I guess Miami has a decent edumcation system afterall!

Luisito23
01-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Hahahaa I'm loving this thread....:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

BillsNick
01-18-2007, 01:30 PM
The odds that Willis wrote that are about as good as him wearing a condom.

21 is a friggin idiot. :drool:

LtBillsFan66
01-18-2007, 01:41 PM
I bet he wrote it, but someone else spell checked it. It's not very well written at all.

Meathead
01-18-2007, 02:39 PM
I even got my babies momas shacked up wit me
now see this gives you away right here

first of all ghetto punks like willis would never say 'babies mommas' its always 'baby momma'. in fact even when there are more than one they often still just say baby momma because you assume there is more than one. jewels in the crown (chillins) count even more when they come from different mothers

furthermore they would never have baby mommas living with them cuz whats he going to do with his *****es (other gfs)? baby mommas are for breeding and *****es are for fun. mixing the two is asking for trouble

im not saying i agree with it, in fact i dont, but ive had friends like this

feelthepain
01-18-2007, 02:50 PM

Besides the fact that those aren't his words? Nothing!

LtBillsFan66
01-18-2007, 02:58 PM
This thread is teaming with racist overtones. :down:

Earthquake Enyart
01-18-2007, 03:00 PM
:spade:

LtBillsFan66
01-18-2007, 03:01 PM
:spade:
:rofl:

Talk0fNewYork
01-18-2007, 03:07 PM
willis want's the team to move into canada so he can blaze mad L's and not get arrested like vick

feelthepain
01-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Really?? When have you ever heard Willis speak that way?? It's not that he isn't smart enough to speak that way, he just chooses not to. Not ovetures, just people who pay attention.

Earthquake Enyart
01-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Really?? When have you ever heard Willis speak that way?? It's not that he isn't smart enough to speak that way, he just chooses not to. Not ovetures, just people who pay attention.
I can't understand him. He just mumbles.

feelthepain
01-18-2007, 03:31 PM
I can't understand him. He just mumbles.

Ever listen to Cinton Portis? Terrible.