X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Look how eloquent Willis is!

A true wordsmith this guy is. I never realized that he was so masterful with a pen.

Interviewed for January's issue of Penthouse Magazine, Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee was quoted as saying it would be a "good situation" if the NFL had a team in Toronto and rather than put a team in Toronto, the NFL should move the Bills there. "Case closed," he said.

McGahee's agent released this response from his client on the article:

"It has been brought to my attention that through an article I did with Penthouse magazine, fans and readers may have misinterpreted my response when asked about the possibility of the NFL one day coming to Toronto.

"I want to make it clear today as I have been committed to the Bills for the last four years that my heart is with the Bills and the city of Buffalo. If the league decided to expand my intent was that Toronto is a beautiful place to do so. I never would suggest the Buffalo Bills move to Toronto. My words were taken out of context and I suggested they get a team with a loyal fan base and organization such as the Buffalo Bills. My family and I have made our home here and enjoy the hospitality of the city. I am a proud member of the Buffalo Bills, we have the most loyal, supportive and dedicated fans in the world, and I cannot think of a better organization to be a part of."
    Resign our own guys!
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Look how eloquent Willis is!

So, what's the problem with what he said?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
      Where have you been this past few weeks. This is ooolllllldddd news.

It's his response. Please read the full post before you respond.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
        So, what's the problem with what he said?

The joke is over your head.

Anybody else?
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• RockStar36
          • Sep 2004

I did, and edited my post. Sorry. It will never happen again.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

To get the topic off me being an idiot this morning...

Maybe it was all just a ruse by Willis and he just took it a little bit to far. Yes, that's it. It was all just a ruse. A clever ruuuussseeee.

D & S Sports

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
              "I have made my family here and enjoy the hospitality of the city."

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

A true wordsmith this guy is. I never realized that he was so masterful with a pen.

Interviewed for January's issue of Penthouse Magazine, Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee was quoted as saying it would be a "good situation" if the NFL had a team in Toronto and rather than put a team in Toronto, the NFL should move the Bills there. "Case closed," he said.

"It has been brought to my attention that through an article I did with Penthouse magazine, fans and readers may have misinterpreted my response when asked about the possibility of the NFL one day coming to Toronto.

"I want to make it clear today as I have been committed to the Bills for the last four years that my heart is with the Bills and the city of Buffalo. If the league decided to expand my intent was that Toronto is a beautiful place to do so. I never would suggest the Buffalo Bills move to Toronto. My words were taken out of context and I suggested they get a team with a loyal fan base and organization such as the Buffalo Bills. My family and I have made our home here and enjoy the hospitality of the city. I am a proud member of the Buffalo Bills, we have the most loyal, supportive and dedicated fans in the world, and I cannot think of a better organization to be a part of."
                Clearly Rosenhaus's words...
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

I'm glad Willis was at least smart enough to realize that he said something stupid. That's a start. Or more likely his agent realized that insulting the team you're trying to renegotiate a contract extension with is not a exactly a textbook bargaining tactic.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                    It's over my head I guess.

I'm glad Willis was at least smart enough to realize that he said something stupid. That's a start.

Dude. Willis is known as being a half-wit. These are clearly not his words. He couldn't have written this well in a million years.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by madness
                      That was my thought also. Which of his 3 baby mama's is he talking about ?
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Meathead
                        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                        • Jul 2002

my sources have obtained the original transcript of what willis gave his agent to work with in composing the statement:

“I wants to exfoliate on some commentaries some punks be playin wit and be straight up dat da Bills be my boys and thats fo real. If da man wanted to you know mix ballin wit dem hockey playing *****es up norf well I’d be down wit dat, nowhamsayin? No way wuz I representin the Bills be hoofin it up dere cuz dem my peeps, fo real. My homies and baby mommas gots dey main cribs up in here wit da weed sto right next doe so we be chillin propa. I’d like to extricate dat da Bills get mad props and as long as dey gimme da bling I’ll be their punk ass ***** and carry da rock, nowhamsayin? Word.”
                        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• streetkings01
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Meathead
                          my sources have obtained the original transcript of what willis gave his agent to work with in composing the statement:

“I wants to exfoliate on some commentaries some punks be playin wit and be straight up dat da Bills be my boys and thats fo real. If da man wanted to you know mix ballin wit dem hockey playing *****es up norf well I’d be down wit dat, nowhamsayin? No way wuz I representin the Bills be hoofin it up dere cuz dem my peeps, fo real. My homies and baby mommas gots dey main cribs up in here wit da weed sto right next doe so we be chillin propa. I’d like to extricate dat da Bills get mad props and as long as dey gimme da bling I’ll be their punk ass ***** and carry da rock, nowhamsayin? Word.”
                          Dude, no one talks like that! It's so sad that people actually think that the youth of the hip hop nation actually talk like that! No one says "peeps", "bling" anymore, stop watching those stupid old drug movies from the late 80's early 90's!
                          You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Meathead is a wannabe African American, so he knows what is dope and what is whack. Just chill, dog.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• M
                              • Aug 2006

I hear ya, Patrick. Now that is just downright funny! Nobody, and I mean, nobody with a quarter of a brain would think that Willis actually said any of that. Everone knows what an ignoramus he is.
                              Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

Working...
                              X