I guarantee that we take a RB in the 1st or 2nd round!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

I guarantee that we take a RB in the 1st or 2nd round!!

McGahee has worn out his welcome in this town. It's pretty evident that he doesn't want to be here. From what I can gather, his recent request for a contract extension is a thinly veiled attempt to poison the waters with management and force a trade out of Buffalo.

I thought I posted this thread this AM!! Time to trade Willis. We are not going to give him an extension unless it's for what he's worth. He'll never sign it knowing that at worse he can run hard his last season in Buffalo and hope for better money in 2008. Since we get nothing for me after 2007 why not get draft picks for him now. We made this mistake with Celements and should not do the same wit Willis.

The Bills will take a RB high in the draft. They have to. Obviously if Poluszny or some other "homerun" has dropped to 12 than it will be in the second but it will be first 2 rounds for sure. If the player is good enough to start year 1 than get something for Mcgahee and move on!!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I guarantee that we take a RB in the 1st or 2nd round!!

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

We keep him for 2007

He may be as stupid as a stick but even he has the brains to work out that to get a good deal he'll need to perform next year. We get him to perform by waving the tag option.

We draft the RB of the future in 2008, in one of the best RB drafts.

We use R1+R2+R3 on DT, LB and OL in whatever order

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        McGahee has worn out his welcome in this town. It's pretty evident that he doesn't want to be here. From what I can gather, his recent request for a contract extension is a thinly veiled attempt to poison the waters with management and force a trade out of Buffalo.

I thought I posted this thread this AM!! Time to trade Willis. We are not going to give him an extension unless it's for what he's worth. He'll never sign it knowing that at worse he can run hard his last season in Buffalo and hope for better money in 2008. Since we get nothing for me after 2007 why not get draft picks for him now. We made this mistake with Celements and should not do the same wit Willis.

The Bills will take a RB high in the draft. They have to. Obviously if Poluszny or some other "homerun" has dropped to 12 than it will be in the second but it will be first 2 rounds for sure. If the player is good enough to start year 1 than get something for Mcgahee and move on!!
        I think everyone feels we must run and stop the run and that was our biggest problem. Well, our supposed star RB looked lackluster and now has off the field problems. It stands to reason that we will address the RB spot if we are true to our word.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kernowboy
          We keep him for 2007

He may be as stupid as a stick but even he has the brains to work out that to get a good deal he'll need to perform next year. We get him to perform by waving the tag option.

We draft the RB of the future in 2008, in one of the best RB drafts.

We use R1+R2+R3 on DT, LB and OL in whatever order
          I thought about this but I don't see the potential for Willis to have a great season in a contract year. Nate stepped it up because he could.

On the other point we have no reason to wave the tag option so I don't know why you brought that up? Plus assuming that Willis doesn't get any better why would we tag someone ranked 23rd so we can pay him the average salary of the top 5 players?!

Let's make this easy for you. He's gone no-matter-what so why not get something now while improving the position in 2007 instead of waiting til 2008 and getting nothing?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Your just sad that your boy is getting pushed out the door instead of Losman. Just admit that you have been wrong about everything in 2006 and become a fan!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

I guarantee that we...01-18-2007 05:36 PMSABURZFANblah...blah....blah..... :stfu: SAB

Wow, I must have really gotten under your skin by recognizing that you can't back up your ****! Second time you've negged me for no reason in a week. Just an FYI I'm not too worried about my rep. You have tons and your still an idiot.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

I guarantee that we...01-18-2007 05:36 PMSABURZFANblah...blah....blah..... :stfu: SAB

Wow, I must have really gotten under your skin by recognizing that you can't back up your ****! Second time you've negged me for no reason in a week. Just an FYI I'm not too worried about my rep. You have tons and your still an idiot.

don't flatter yourself.it seems to be the other way around since you're whining about it.......AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Your just sad that your boy is getting pushed out the door instead of Losman. Just admit that you have been wrong about everything in 2006 and become a fan!

my boy????

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Any thoughts on the topic?

That's pretty much the point.

It's a fan based web site and you never offer anything constructive. "Fans" as in we like the Bills. You got any ideas on the 2007 season? If posting spam is something you like doing than have at it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Any thoughts on the topic?

That's pretty much the point.

yeah....taking a RB in the 1st or 2nd round would be a complete waste.just like wasting 3 draft picks on a QB who's only proven that we're doing the same thing before we got him........LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Last season we were 5-11, this year 7-9

JP played every down - do the maths?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kernowboy
                          Last season we were 5-11, this year 7-9

JP played every down - do the maths?

i did.no matter how you slice it,it's STILL sub-.500 and no Playoffs.

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

yeah....taking a RB in the 1st or 2nd round would be a complete waste.just like wasting 3 draft picks on a QB who's only proven that we're doing the same thing before we got him........LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            For curiosities sake, how did you get 3 draft picks?

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

i did.no matter how you slice it,it's STILL sub-.500 and no Playoffs.
                              The Giants paid MORE for Eli, honestly who would you rather have?

Comment

Working...
                              X