PDA

View Full Version : Chan Gailey and Cam Cameron finalists for Miami HC job

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2007, 10:05 PM
DOLPHINS HEAD COACH: Looks like it's down to Chan Gailey and Cam Cameron for Dolphins head coach. There's a report that says if Cameron is hired that Mike Mularkey's job could be in jeopardy because Mike Shula could be hired as offensive coordinator. But if Gailey gets hired Mularkey should be safe since he coached with Mularkey and Capers for that matter in Pittsburgh.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Lets go Chan Gailey kick some a** in those interviews!!!!

LtFinFan66
01-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Come on Cam

jamze132
01-19-2007, 06:34 AM
Any coach who leaves Mularkey on as offensive coordinator is bound to consistently lose.

Historian
01-19-2007, 07:36 AM
...and I was really rooting for Dave Shula.

elltrain22
01-19-2007, 08:00 AM
funny to see that Gailey & Cameron is all they can get. That franchise is going no where and I love it.

Night Train
01-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Quick.

Name the last time in the history of the world that the 2 people vying for a job were named Cam and Chan.

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Any coach who leaves Mularkey on as offensive coordinator is bound to consistently lose.

Yeah, you're winning without him.

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 10:06 AM
funny to see that Gailey & Cameron is all they can get. That franchise is going no where and I love it.

Hello.....Dick Juron!

RockStar36
01-19-2007, 10:21 AM

Hard to judge after one year. They improved by 2 games this year w/o him. Let's check on this after next season.

As for Cameron. I'm trying to figure out what qualifies him as a HC. I'm not trying to start any trouble, I just don't get it. Is he that great of an OC? I would assume that most people w/ LT and Gates could design a pretty good offense. Or am I missing something?

DraftBoy
01-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Please god let Chan Gailey get this job!!

dolphan117
01-19-2007, 10:38 AM
The first words out of our new HC's mouth. "Mr Mularkey
http://www.willisms.com/archives/trump.gifhttp://www.jonco48.com/blog/You_27re_20Fired_20trump_2Dthumb.jpg

dolphan117
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Hard to judge after one year. They improved by 2 games this year w/o him. Let's check on this after next season.

As for Cameron. I'm trying to figure out what qualifies him as a HC. I'm not trying to start any trouble, I just don't get it. Is he that great of an OC? I would assume that most people w/ LT and Gates could design a pretty good offense. Or am I missing something?No question he has some impressive talent but I think he has also done a pretty good job of utilizing that talent. L.T. has the banner season and I believe they have been at the top of the league in scoring for the last 2 years...... To some extent though you just don't know until a guy gets a HC gig how he will make the transition from being a good OC to the responsibilities of HC. What it looks like he would have going for him in Miami is that if Capers signs the new contract we offered him which makes him the highest paid coordinator in the league (we gave him the offer but he hasn't signed it yet reportedly) than Cam wouldn't have to worry about the defensive side of the ball. Also its starting to look like we may not grant the new HC complete control like we have done in the past so Cam might not have to deal with the personnel side of things either. (Which IMO would be a good thing) Honestly I'm just not all that hot about any of the candidates at this point. Guess we will see.

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 11:00 AM

As for Cameron. I'm trying to figure out what qualifies him as a HC. I'm not trying to start any trouble, I just don't get it. Is he that great of an OC? I would assume that most people w/ LT and Gates could design a pretty good offense. Or am I missing something?

Hmmm, I see, so Cam won because of the talent he had, but MM didn't lose because the talent he had? Somethings not right with the thinking here. The Bills didn't have one single probowler from the offensive side of the ball this year or last year is that coaching or talent?? I'm not trying to start trouble either, but Bill fans sure love to trash MM when he hasn't really had much to work with on either the Dolphins or Bills.

I think Bill fans need to realize it's not as much coaching as it is talent, us Fin fans know we need to improve the talent on the O side of the ball, namely QB and WR. But Bill fans sure don't seem to think it's their talent that's the problem. Nope, it was all MM! Well whats the excuse this year, no MM yet you finish worse on O then the Dolphins A LOT WORSE...who have MM, So honestly which is it? You can't stay on the fence all day.

Kerr
01-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Ftp, do you think either cameron or gailey will do better than jauron already?

dolphan117
01-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Hmmm, I see, so Cam won because of the talent he had, but MM didn't lose because the talent he had? Somethings not right with the thinking here. The Bills didn't have one single probowler from the offensive side of the ball this year or last year is that coaching or talent?? I'm not trying to start trouble either, but Bill fans sure love to trash MM when he hasn't really had much to work with on either the Dolphins or Bills.

I think Bill fans need to realize it's not as much coaching as it is talent, us Fin fans know we need to improve the talent on the O side of the ball, namely QB and WR. But Bill fans sure don't seem to think it's their talent that's the problem. Nope, it was all MM! Well whats the excuse this year, no MM yet you finish worse on O then the Dolphins A LOT WORSE...who have MM, So honestly which is it? You can't stay on the fence all day.
Last year our offense was 14th in the league in total offense, 16th in passing, 12th in rushing, and 16th in scoring.

This year under MM with most of the same players we were
20th in total offense, 13th in passing, 22nd in rushing, and worst of all 29th in scoring.

I find it very hard to look at those numbers and feel absolutely anything positive about MM. Sure we may not have had the players to be a top 10 offense but I don't see how in the world anyone can justify our being the 29th scoring offense in the NFL. Can you honestly say that there are only 3 teams in the league with worse offensive talent than us? Because if you cant than MM took a team that should have scored a lot more than it did and made it underachieve drastically.

Saratoga Slim
01-19-2007, 12:43 PM

we beat you twice this season.

RockStar36
01-19-2007, 12:47 PM

Dude, I don't want to have this argument again. I lost respect for MM when he dicked w/ JP and kept putting in Kelly Holcomb. That was coaching. That was his decision. And it wasted two seasons in the process. That's why I don't like him.

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Ftp, do you think either cameron or gailey will do better than jauron already?

Who knows, does he get a healthy Daunte?? Does he get a legit #1 WR? It's tough to tell what Cam will do. But Dick has had his chances at HC.

RockStar36
01-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Who knows, does he get a healthy Daunte?? Does he get a legit #1 WR? It's tough to tell what Cam will do. But Dick has had his cahnces at HC.

Chambers isn't a legit #1?

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Last year our offense was 14th in the league in total offense, 16th in passing, 12th in rushing, and 16th in scoring.

20th in total offense, 13th in passing, 22nd in rushing, and worst of all 29th in scoring.

I find it very hard to look at those numbers and feel absolutely anything positive about MM. Sure we may not have had the players to be a top 10 offense but I don't see how in the world anyone can justify our being the 29th scoring offense in the NFL. Can you honestly say that there are only 3 teams in the league with worse offensive talent than us? Because if you cant than MM took a team that should have scored a lot more than it did and made it underachieve drastically.

Lat year we had Gus in a system he was very comfortable obviously Gus had run it before with Linehan in Minn, we also had a combination of Ricky and Ronnie in the backfield. This year we had Joey Harrington in a system he's never run before and Ricky didn't play at all and Ronnie missed three games.

At what point do you look at the differences and see that there was a better situation in 05 then there was in 06. Yet MM's O still finished 20th, not bad considering the hill he had to climb in Miami. Pepople think I'm for MM, I'm not, I just know he hasn't had a whole lot to work with since 04, so how do we know what the guy can really do?? Because Bill fans say so?? Please, they think there is talent in Buffalo, well if there is why did they play a full season and never get higher then 28th overall on O?? Obviously their inflated opinions don't support their pathetic stats. Answer this, are the Bills the 28th O in the league?? Are they 27th in passing and 28th in rushing?? Yes, yes and yes! How can the fans here see those numbers then try telling everyone the Bills are improving....what, on some alternate world where the stats are reversed??

DolfanTom
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Chambers isn't a legit #1?Probably not I'm afraid. A really good #2 when he's at the top of his game, though.

RockStar36
01-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Hmmm...I always thought he was a #1. I'll take your word for it since you see him play more often than I do.

DolfanTom
01-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Looks like you guys will be playing against the guy who made the SD offense so great twice a season now!! Maybe he'll get the most out of Ronnie Brown!

I'm actually excited about this choice! Not making any predictions, though, or blindly following him like "Dick Satan." But I'm optimistic, at least for today.

DolfanTom
01-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Hmmm...I always thought he was a #1. I'll take your word for it since you see him play more often than I do.You're effing w/ me, right?

He had a great '05, no doubt, but he's always been a step short of the Chad Johnsons, Harrisons, Holts, etc. of the world. Then this season happened and he seemd to really lose it. Not all his fault, but he really had an off year.

feelthepain
01-19-2007, 01:42 PM

Unfortunately, no he's not. It's more then just atheletic ability, it's making the big catch all the time, not once in a while. It's going after the ball when it's in the air not letting the DB cut you off and get the pick. Chris IMO is a #2. I don't think he has what Steve Smith has or Marvin Harrison, he's to passive. He needs to battle for the ball he needs to get open and make things happen, he doesn't. I hate to say it, but it's true. I wouldn't be upset if he was traded Chris and we got a 2nd for him.

Dude, I don't want to have this argument again. I lost respect for MM when he dicked w/ JP and kept putting in Kelly Holcomb. That was coaching. That was his decision. And it wasted two seasons in the process. That's why I don't like him.

There is nothing to argue about, you have no idea why MM repalced Losman, there were reports the Bill players were having issues with JP last year and his attitude. Is this true? I don't know, nor do I care, but the fact reamins neither of us know why MM made the change. The simple fact of this whole matter is the Bills have little talent on O and the same can be said for the Dolphins this year. Daunte and Ricky have been two massive talents in this league and if you think both being in their and healthy for the Dolphins doesn't change their skill level then you're in denial. None of this really matters though because chances are MM will be out of a job is Cam is hired.

Bufftp
01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Cam Cameroon.

jamze132
01-20-2007, 09:19 AM
What is sad is the fact that we won 7 without him while you won 6 with him. Even sadder than that is the fact that when Mularkey was here, we won 9 games one season. Can you say that?

feelthepain
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
What is sad is the fact that we won 7 without him while you won 6 with him. Even sadder than that is the fact that when Mularkey was here, we won 9 games one season. Can you say that?

Yeah, we had Joey Harrington and you had Drew Bledsoe.

feelthepain
01-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Cam Cameroon.

Dick!!!!!

bluehaze
01-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Dick!!!!!

:rofl: I don't care who ya are that joke never get's old. Seriously, why would anyone with the name Richard want to be called Dick?

feelthepain
01-20-2007, 02:18 PM
:rofl: I don't care who ya are that joke never get's old. Seriously, why would anyone with the name Richard want to be called Dick?

:D .....I have no idea why anyone would want to to be called that, but it sure is fun that the Bills have a HC with a name that fits, classic!

Al13
01-20-2007, 03:06 PM

nope time is up, he didnīt deliver this season like we all would have expected him to, so to answer your question in my POV he is only a good #2

Al13
01-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Cam Cameroon.

his full name is malcolm "cam" cameron

dolphan117
01-20-2007, 04:55 PM
nope time is up, he didnīt deliver this season like we all would have expected him to, so to answer your question in my POV he is only a good #2I disagree, he might not be a dominant number one like T.O. Marvin Harrison, or Chad Johnson but he is still a number one IMO. I mean honestly can you name 32 other receiver in the league that you would rather have as a number one?

bluehaze
01-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Chambers is definitely not a #1, Popular opinion has us drafting Ginn or Jarrett with the 9th pick and moving Chambers to the #2 where he belongs.

jamze132
01-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Yeah, we had Joey Harrington and you had Drew Bledsoe.
Yeah, you got me there! You also had Cullpepper and a guy named Lemon. LOL

jamze132
01-21-2007, 02:54 AM
:D .....I have no idea why anyone would want to to be called that, but it sure is fun that the Bills have a HC with a name that fits, classic!
The next time you guys beat Dick and the Bills, then you can talk smack about him.

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 04:16 AM

great post, my sentiments exactly.

These last two years just highlighted the effectiveness of Linehan (a damn fine OC), and the ineptitude of Mularkey (questionable at best).

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Lat year we had Gus in a system he was very comfortable obviously Gus had run it before with Linehan in Minn, we also had a combination of Ricky and Ronnie in the backfield. This year we had Joey Harrington in a system he's never run before and Ricky didn't play at all and Ronnie missed three games.

while you would think that would be a good point, the statistics point to your being incorrect here.

first off, The offensive system is completely different. We had the same WR's (and a 3rd WR who had a better year), and we get our recent probowler, CC, HALF the yards he had last year. half the looks. Ronnie Brown actually had ONLY 40 more carries this year over last (when he was "splitting" time with ricky), and still managed 4.2 yards per carry average (down .2 ypc from last year). In his absense (when he missed three games), Sammy Morris took his place and had an 100+ yard effort and averaged a career-high 4.3 yards per carry. Ronnie Brown was only getting 18 carries a game. If you have a RB who is averaging over 4 ypc, you need to get him the ball. (signifies play-calling). If you make the excuse that we were playing from behind a lot, then you get your probowl wide receivers the ball. They both had less than 60 catches this year.

So, you have two running backs who are averaging OVER 4 ypc on the season, and yet you finish the league in the third-to-last in scoring? then you have two pro-bowl WRs on the team and neither gets 60 catches nor surpasses 750 yards receiving?

yeah, that's all MM dude, sorry.

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 04:31 AM
Hmmm...I always thought he was a #1. I'll take your word for it since you see him play more often than I do.
CC has proven he can be a #1 when he's playing near the top of his game and in the right system (as he showed in 2005). But, the rest of the time, he's not.... and i'll be the first to admit it.

He is actually 4th in the league in TD catches since 2003.

That is pretty good, i think.... you can't disregard that.

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 04:41 AM
I disagree, he might not be a dominant number one like T.O. Marvin Harrison, or Chad Johnson but he is still a number one IMO. I mean honestly can you name 32 other receiver in the league that you would rather have as a number one?

this is my thoughts...

CC is not an "elite" #1 like Steve Smith or Chad Johnson or Marvin Harrison. But there are several tiers of WRs.... not every team has an "elite" WR... .those are the cream of the crop of the league, and i don't think you have to set them as the "bar".... they are above the "bar".

i would consider the #1 WR status as someone like Santana Moss, Laveurneus Coles, Darrell Jackson, Donald Driver, Torry Holt, Roy Williams, etc....

the guys that seem to perennially get 1,000+ yards receiving and 10 TDs...
CC did this last year, proving he CAN do it if he has a decent QB and the right system.

given all that, i'm still down on him right now and would gladly trade him for a #2 pick if we're not going to re-install linehan's system. Given Cam's background, i'm guessing we're going to go RB and TE heavy and not feature the WR as much... Cam's never really had stud WRs so he probably won't know what to do with them. I'm guessing we'll have another year next year like this year for our WRs, where we'll have 4 guys with 50+ receptions (we were the first team in like 20 years in the NFL to have that, i think)

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Chambers is definitely not a #1, Popular opinion has us drafting Ginn or Jarrett with the 9th pick and moving Chambers to the #2 where he belongs.
meh.

i think booker is better than CC... i think we should move Booker to #1 and draft Ginn or Jarrett and have CC battle him in camp or something.

i'm kinda leary on Jarrett.... a lot of people are drawing parallels of him to Mike Williams. Big and not exactly a speed demon.

jamze132
01-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I think the Dolphins have more pressing needs than drafting a receiver in the 1st. Why not draft the best lineman available or even someone to play opposite or alongside of Jason Taylor?

feelthepain
01-21-2007, 10:43 AM
I think the Dolphins have more pressing needs than drafting a receiver in the 1st. Why not draft the best lineman available or even someone to play opposite or alongside of Jason Taylor?

I think the Bills Oline is in a lot worse shape then the fins, we had several injuries to the Oline this year including a young talented T in Joe Toledo. We do need a starting LT, but there will be no one in the first at #9 worth using that pick on. Miami will probably add a T in FA's this year. Our Oline played well when Joey came in even with all the injuries.

Bling
01-21-2007, 10:55 AM

Definitely agree. WR is not a pressing need. We're just going to have to live with Chambers, Booker, Hagan and Welker. All good at their own thing, but none are #1s.

DT, OLB, QB or T are the only possibilities at 9 as far as I'm concerned.

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I think the Bills Oline is in a lot worse shape then the fins, we had several injuries to the Oline this year including a young talented T in Joe Toledo. We do need a starting LT, but there will be no one in the first at #9 worth using that pick on. Miami will probably add a T in FA's this year. Our Oline played well when Joey came in even with all the injuries.
hey man.... he was making a valid comment about how we need help up there. why do you have to go and compare it to his team's?

i support the fins, but i also don't go around looking to cause fights. ;)

feelthepain
01-21-2007, 03:10 PM
hey man.... he was making a valid comment about how we need help up there. why do you have to go and compare it to his team's?

i support the fins, but i also don't go around looking to cause fights. ;)

Not causing a fight, just pointing out the obvious. Besides we had a lot of injuries to our Oline this year, we get some back and add a LT, we could have a very solid Oline with depth.

jmb1099
01-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Not causing a fight, just pointing out the obvious. Besides we had a lot of injuries to our Oline this year, we get some back and add a LT, we could have a very solid Oline with depth.
The fins have many pressing needs, you may be the only one who doesn't see it. Its nothing that can't eventually be fixed, but call a spade a spade.

jamze132
01-22-2007, 05:38 AM
What does the Bills O-line have to do with this thread?

And it's no mystery that the Bills don't have a stellar O-line. But we have a guy named Jason Peters's who is better than any of the Dolphins O-linemen. But this is my opinion.

My opinion on the Bills line has nothing to do with this thread either. We were discussing the coaches for Miami and who they may draft at #9, but again, you ar trolling.

feelthepain
01-22-2007, 07:37 AM
What does the Bills O-line have to do with this thread?

And it's no mystery that the Bills don't have a stellar O-line. But we have a guy named Jason Peters's who is better than any of the Dolphins O-linemen. But this is my opinion.

My opinion on the Bills line has nothing to do with this thread either. We were discussing the coaches for Miami and who they may draft at #9, but again, you ar trolling.

Uhhh, wasn't it you that brought up the Dolphins Oline??? If this thread is about coaches, why are you talking about Olines?? I think I see where you're coming from though, you can write whatever you like, then tell everyone else what to write. Thats how Bill fans are....I guess.

jmb1099
01-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Uhhh, wasn't it you that brought up the Dolphins Oline??? If this thread is about coaches, why are you talking about Olines?? I think I see where you're coming from though, you can write whatever you like, then tell everyone else what to write. Thats how Bill fans are....I guess.
Oh well. I guess you took your medication last night, seemed reasonable for the first time ever. But here we are again.

jamze132
01-22-2007, 07:44 AM
Well if you read everything in my post you would find that we are all discussing the coaches for Miami and who they might draft at #9. And guess what guy, O-line might be a possibility for the Dolphins.

Once again, you read what you want to read and assume everything else. Your post has some sort of a mental disorder.

feelthepain
01-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Once again, you read what you want to read and assume everything else. Your post has some sort of a mental disorder.

Oh spare me the self righteous BS, You look for the worst in everything I post and in the Dolphins in general. Your posts are nothing short of two year old smack and uneducated guess work. Not many teams in the league don't need Oline help and would consider an Olinemen in the draft. Miami also needs to look at WR, LB and CB. The Bills need help at QB, hows that for a brilliant deduction? Because you think the Fins need to draft an Olinemen you're a genius? Get over yourself Cliff Clavin!

bluehaze
01-22-2007, 12:26 PM

Marty Booker is a FA so he is most likely going to another team. Chris Chambers has like 600 yards on the season out of 160 or so passes thrown his way with a 38% comp %. Wes Welker has more yards than Chambers with only 70 some odd passes thrown his way and close to 70% comp%. Welker will be the best WR on our roster next year if we dont draft or bring one in from FA. While I love Welker to death, I'm sure you can see the problems with that LOL, WR is a pressing need for the Phins next year.

O-Line is also a pressing need however the greatest line in the world won't help if the QB doesn't have anyone to throw the ball to.

Given our position in the 1st I would say it is more likely we go with Ginn, Jarrett or Jackson whichever is available. Probably the only chance we go O-Line is if Thomas is still available even then i'm not positive we would.

texasphinsfan
01-22-2007, 08:20 PM
i'd be very surprised if we didn't keep Booker... he's the best WR on our roster.

dolphan117
01-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Marty Booker is a FA so he is most likely going to another team. Actually I don't think he is.

jamze132
01-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Marty Booker is a FA so he is most likely going to another team. Chris Chambers has like 600 yards on the season out of 160 or so passes thrown his way with a 38% comp %. Wes Welker has more yards than Chambers with only 70 some odd passes thrown his way and close to 70% comp%. Welker will be the best WR on our roster next year if we dont draft or bring one in from FA. While I love Welker to death, I'm sure you can see the problems with that LOL, WR is a pressing need for the Phins next year.

O-Line is also a pressing need however the greatest line in the world won't help if the QB doesn't have anyone to throw the ball to.

Given our position in the 1st I would say it is more likely we go with Ginn, Jarrett or Jackson whichever is available. Probably the only chance we go O-Line is if Thomas is still available even then i'm not positive we would.
I agree with you after your post. I also said a few weeks ago, that if Dwane Jarret is there, you take him. And I stick by that, the guy is a beast. Hopefully for you guys, Cullpepper can return to pre-injury form.

jamze132
01-23-2007, 06:12 AM
Oh spare me the self righteous BS, You look for the worst in everything I post and in the Dolphins in general. Your posts are nothing short of two year old smack and uneducated guess work. Not many teams in the league don't need Oline help and would consider an Olinemen in the draft. Miami also needs to look at WR, LB and CB. The Bills need help at QB, hows that for a brilliant deduction? Because you think the Fins need to draft an Olinemen you're a genius? Get over yourself Cliff Clavin!
Refer to my above post. I have no problem talking with someone intelligently about the Dolphins and their needs. You like strife so you point out everything negative. And since just about everyone of your posts lack intelect, I do find you rather amusing.

How's that for brilliant deduction?

bluehaze
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
i'd be very surprised if we didn't keep Booker... he's the best WR on our roster.

I agree he is our best reciever. I thought he was a FA from a discussion on FH however I just looked it up and according to one site he is signed through 2008. Not sure which is correct but if that is the case then it changes things up a bit.

Mueller said he wanted to add speed at WR next year so possibly they try to draft Ginn and trade Chambers. That would make more sense to trade Chambers while there is still the perception among the masses that he is a pro-bowl caliber reciever. He is just making too much money for his lack of performance.

I think Welker is the only FA reciever we have though so perhaps he is the one to go? Man I hope not that would be terrible.

bluehaze
01-23-2007, 09:56 AM
I agree with you after your post. I also said a few weeks ago, that if Dwane Jarret is there, you take him. And I stick by that, the guy is a beast. Hopefully for you guys, Cullpepper can return to pre-injury form.

I have a gut feeling Culpepper is done. I think that Saban cut tail and ran because he knew he had screwed up on the Culpepper deal and then at his PC in Bama when he claimed he left our team in better shape than when he got here he named off all 3 QB's and said we have our QB somewhere on the roster. He never said Culpepper would be our QB.

It's going to be an interesting off season that's for sure.

texasphinsfan
01-23-2007, 10:43 AM
i just hope Jarett isn't another Mike Williams.

i think i'd rather have the smaller, speedier Ginn Jr.

texasphinsfan
01-23-2007, 10:45 AM
I agree he is our best reciever. I thought he was a FA from a discussion on FH however I just looked it up and according to one site he is signed through 2008. Not sure which is correct but if that is the case then it changes things up a bit.

Mueller said he wanted to add speed at WR next year so possibly they try to draft Ginn and trade Chambers. That would make more sense to trade Chambers while there is still the perception among the masses that he is a pro-bowl caliber reciever. He is just making too much money for his lack of performance.

I think Welker is the only FA reciever we have though so perhaps he is the one to go? Man I hope not that would be terrible.

not to eat up time on a Bills Board talking about the dolphins (hey, i like it here, what can i say?), but i wouldnt' be against trading chambers.

his contract hit is huge though, i think much like Mare, he is getting paid more than he is worth.

Keep Booker, trade Chambers for some draft picks (or pick), resign Welker, and bring in a speed guy. Then focus on DL and OL. :)

feelthepain
01-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Refer to my above post. I have no problem talking with someone intelligently about the Dolphins and their needs. You like strife so you point out everything negative. And since just about everyone of your posts lack intelect, I do find you rather amusing.

How's that for brilliant deduction?

Gee, let'is see, Miami has no talent at all...according to you! Yeah, you're intelligent! Why don't you just keep lying to yourself, it seems to be a pattern with you.

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:04 AM
i just hope Jarett isn't another Mike Williams.

i think i'd rather have the smaller, speedier Ginn Jr.
I question Ginn's heart after watching him "skip" the BCS Championship game after he hurt his ankle. I saw him on the sidelines jumping on his ankle trying to see if he could come back in. In the biggest game of my life, I would be out there unless I couldn't walk two steps on it. He could.

LtFinFan66
01-24-2007, 06:06 AM
Rumor is his dad told him to stay out. Not sure if it's true but i could see it.

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:06 AM
Gee, let'is see, Miami has no talent at all...according to you! Yeah, you're intelligent! Why don't you just keep lying to yourself, it seems to be a pattern with you.
Yeah.. uh... I don't ever remember making a statement like that. Show me where I did. There is no disputing what Jason and Zack bring to the table. I really like Chambers too. Get your facts straight, fanboy.

feelthepain
01-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Yeah.. uh... I don't ever remember making a statement like that. Show me where I did. There is no disputing what Jason and Zack bring to the table. I really like Chambers too. Get your facts straight, fanboy.

1)Any coach who leaves Mularkey on as offensive coordinator is bound to consistently lose.

I don't think he will be the Offensive Coordinator if he ain't calling the plays. That is kind of embarassing I think. But as long as he is on the Dolphins in some capacity, I will be happy. At least then we will know that he will screw up someones head.

It's not Mularkey's fault the Dolphins singed Culpepper and Harrington.

Yeah but you guys still suck.

Nope, you never made a statement like that, not only are you clueless about football in general, you're a liar....fangirl!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jmb1099
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Nope, you never made a statement like that, not only are you clueless about football in general, you're a liar....fangirl!

This statement, at least to me, proves you're still in grade school.
This explains so much.
I don't mean this to be insulting but you are a child...I always suspected as much.

jmb1099
01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh and he didn't lie...go back through and read your own quotes. He never said the fins didn't have any talent. He did say MM would mess up any talent you had on O.

texasphinsfan
01-24-2007, 05:18 PM
I question Ginn's heart after watching him "skip" the BCS Championship game after he hurt his ankle. I saw him on the sidelines jumping on his ankle trying to see if he could come back in. In the biggest game of my life, I would be out there unless I couldn't walk two steps on it. He could.
well i agree, but from what everyone was saying, was that coach wasn't putting him in.... Ginn was NOT taking plays off, that's for sure.

in fact i think the cameras even caught him pleading his case to go back in the game during the 2nd quarter.... but coach wasn't having it, for whatever reason.

BILLSROCK1212
01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
well i agree, but from what everyone was saying, was that coach wasn't putting him in.... Ginn was NOT taking plays off, that's for sure.

in fact i think the cameras even caught him pleading his case to go back in the game during the 2nd quarter.... but coach wasn't having it, for whatever reason.yea jamze u misunderstood the situation of course Ginn wanted to play

jamze132
01-25-2007, 04:27 AM

So in all of those statements that you quoted from me, not one said that the Dolphins have no talent. Where the hell do you come up with this crap? Are you one of those down syndrome posters?

Night Train
01-25-2007, 05:51 AM
Are you one of those down syndrome posters?

http://img130.echo.cx/img130/1535/tounge6hr.jpg

jamze132
01-25-2007, 05:58 AM
http://img130.echo.cx/img130/1535/tounge6hr.jpg
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

NJFINSFAN1
01-25-2007, 09:26 AM

They did show him talking to his dad when he came out of the trainers room, interesting.

But then, if that was my dad, and it was the Championship game, I would have told him to go pound salt!

texasphinsfan
01-25-2007, 10:30 AM
So in all of those statements that you quoted from me, not one said that the Dolphins have no talent. Where the hell do you come up with this crap? Are you one of those down syndrome posters?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-5/1010309/bish.jpg

feelthepain
01-25-2007, 10:34 AM

Oh noooo, you're right, all those quotes are glowing endorsements about the Dolphins talent....especially the "you guy's still suck" if that isn't a compliment about the Fins talent, I don't know what is!

jamze132
01-26-2007, 06:19 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-5/1010309/bish.jpg
ROFL!!!!!!!

jamze132
01-26-2007, 06:28 AM
Oh noooo, you're right, all those quotes are glowing endorsements about the Dolphins talent....especially the "you guy's still suck" if that isn't a compliment about the Fins talent, I don't know what is!
Saying "you guys still suck" isn't a "glowing endorsement" of the talent level on the Miami Dolphins. When a Bills fans says that the Dolphins suck, it's because of the rivalry, so stop reading into everything and trying to find a flaw with everything I post. Get over yourself.

I will give you a "glowing endorsement" though... Your posts suck!

feelthepain
01-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Saying "you guys still suck" isn't a "glowing endorsement" of the talent level on the Miami Dolphins. When a Bills fans says that the Dolphins suck, it's because of the rivalry, so stop reading into everything and trying to find a flaw with everything I post. Get over yourself.

I will give you a "glowing endorsement" though... Your posts suck!

Everyone one of the quotes I highlighted above, were from you saying the fins have no talent and there is "no one" reading them thinking anything different. It was your intention, it's clear. It's in black and white, you can say whatever you like to change your intentions, but if you ask anyone reading those quotes, common sense will tell them, you think the fins have no talent, that's what your intention was and that's what comes across in those quotes. Do yourself a favor and stop lying.