PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

Talk0fNewYork
01-19-2007, 08:16 AM
This kid is everything we need in a back. He has pure speed, quicks, vision, can break tackes, make guys miss, determination, catching and blocking skills. He will fit in this system like no other back in the draft. Willis is a lost cause. He hates the team, city, and has no morales. We need to trade him for mid 4-5th round pick, take ML and never look back!
http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/marshawn/

Night Train
01-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Um...OK.

I'm sure he's one of the ones the Bills will view closely at the Indy combine as a possible 1st Round pick, along with a dozen others at various positions.

FA starts March 2nd and the Draft isn't until April 28th. What happens during that time will determine our plan in the draft.

acattack15
01-19-2007, 03:31 PM
This kid is everything we need in a back. He has pure speed, quicks, vision, can break tackes, make guys miss, determination, catching and blocking skills. He will fit in this system like no other back in the draft. Willis is a lost cause. He hates the team, city, and has no morales. We need to trade him for mid 4-5th round pick, take ML and never look back!

I definelty agree!!

The guys just seems perfect for this team and organization. I really like him and watching those highlight films on Marshawn get me pumped for the draft. Willis hasn't proved hes worth the money he wants, and plus he doesn't want to be here. Marshawn i think would play better than Willis did this year too. Lynch and A-Train in the backfield for the Bills next year sounds Great to me. Trade Willis for the highest pick u can get for him and grab Lynch at 12 in draft. Then use FA to fill other needs like MLB, DT, and most likey CB. Pick Lynch and move on with the team!!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

jpdex12
01-20-2007, 08:11 AM

He's a great player. I don't know if he'll be there at #12 or if the Bills will want to go RB in round one. Depends on what happens with Willis before then.

patmoran2006
01-20-2007, 08:37 AM
i absolutely agree that this is the guy we should pick at #12.

That's providing that we address these lines in FA.

Ron Burgundy
01-20-2007, 08:40 AM
i absolutely agree that this is the guy we should pick at #12.

That's providing that we address these lines in FA.

I like Marshawn, but I don't think his style is conducive to a long NFL career. He runs ****ing angry...and upright, and he will take unnecessary hits. It's hard to tell because the Pac-10 doesn't play defense, though.

I'd rather have other players at 12...but I hate playing the draft guessing game until free agency clears up where (and with whom) we're patching holes.

patmoran2006
01-20-2007, 09:22 AM
I can agree with the last part.

I cant speculate on draft picks until I see who we resign and who we bring in via FA.

If we havnt addressed DT or CB in FA, then we need to draft one EARLY

kernowboy
01-20-2007, 10:00 AM
I think we must also look at LB early as well as I am unconvinced by this years LB crop in FA

Ron Burgundy
01-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Lance Briggs AND Cato June are both players.

I really like Patrick Willis, draftwise, and I'd take a flier on the heavily overrated Posluzny if he drops to the late second/third round...which probably won't happen.

ShadowHawk7
01-20-2007, 12:19 PM
I want at least a early third for McGahee, or I'll just take my McGahee and go home.

ParanoidAndroid
01-20-2007, 01:50 PM
a 4th or 5th for a young feature back is not happening. Send him to Oakland for their 3rd rounder and all will be right with the world.