• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

TD is overlooking Mike Hollis

While he is focused on DT's, DE's and such, he is forgetting about Mike Hollis.

I hope TD doesn't think that kickers are easy to come by. Mike Hollis is going to be, one of the best in the league, and I hope he doesn't get slighted.

And, I hope TD doesn't forget, how vital a good kicker is to the team. They are worth a few bucks.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Here, here. If we don't keep Hollis in the fold we could have another Arians in here.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I think there is probably a little more to the Hollis deal than we have heard.

TD is not a guy that likes to be bullied by agents, and from the sounds of it, that is exactly what Hollis' agent tried.

Comment

• Aero II
        RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
        • Jul 2002

I heard Hollis say on WNSA (replayed on Empire) that the offer TD made wasn't a bad one at all, but once he saw what Hall signed for in Washington, he thought that he should get more. Just because Snyder is willing to over pay for a player, it doesn't mean that TD will too. Hollis looked greedy and TD is looking at what is best for the cap.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

There are certain teams that really throw of the econmies of scale for players and Washington is one of them. Snyder is like Peter Angelos, Baltimore Orioles owner, as long as he owns the team they will never win a championship because of all the dumb moves they make.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Snyder is a moron. If Hollis thinks the Bills or some other team is going to give him more just because Snyder was dumb enough to throw big bucks at Hall he may be disapointed.

Hollis is right that he deserves more than Hall but Hall got more than he's worth.

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

Hollis wanted a longterm deal of about 1.3 mil a year. That is just out of the question for a kicker that can't kick-off!

I like the guy and I am a big fan but this just pisses me off. Sounds like once again a greedy agent got in the way!

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out of OBD Hollis!
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

I agree, I like Hollis but there are others out there just as good. They're accurate but can't kickoff, they're a dime a dozen. TD knows not to get another Arians but he won't overpay Hollis either. I'd prefer Edinger over all of 'em, but I don't know what he's asking.

Comment

Working...
                X