PDA

View Full Version : JJ & Bam

The last buffalo fan
01-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Are we having a 2006 year's highlights video?? Please?

madness
01-19-2007, 12:06 PM
:pray:

RockStar36
01-19-2007, 12:19 PM
We should start a poll on what song it is done to. I loved the Texans highlights for the music as well highlights.

Michael82
01-19-2007, 12:23 PM
That would be sweet. I would love to see a year end highlight video. :drool: :clap:

JJamezz
01-19-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm considering it, but it hasn't gone any further than that at this point.

If I do, it isn't going to be ready any time soon. I'd guess February some time. But again, its equally possible I may not do one at all.

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's got a lot less free time this year.

Michael82
01-19-2007, 02:28 PM

If I do, it isn't going to be ready any time soon. I'd guess February some time. But again, its equally possible I may not do one at all.

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's a lot less free time this year.
if you do one, you can have til March or April to get it done. Take your time. :up: Oh and I would pay for the DVD too. :$:

:D

The_Philster
01-19-2007, 03:30 PM
if you do one, you can have til March or April to get it done. Take your time. :up:
.......or if you follow Mikey's example, you could have it done in time for the Home Opener :idunno:

BAM
01-19-2007, 03:58 PM
If I had to give an answer right now I'd say no.

I got some pretty huge news on New Years Eve that is really going to dig into my free time even further so it's not looking good right now.

I love doing them though so if I can possibly manage it I will sure as hell try!

We'll see!

If neither of us can, just loop JJAMEZ's highlights together over and over. That'll work. :D

The last buffalo fan
01-19-2007, 05:47 PM

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's got a lot less free time this year.

Take your time, Mikey!!!

ShadowHawk7
01-20-2007, 12:12 PM
We should start a poll on what song it is done to. I loved the Texans highlights for the music as well highlights.
I liked to song to the Packers video by Underoath. Maybe a song more into the alternate scene like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Rise Against, etc?

ShadowHawk7
01-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Personally, I'd be willing to pay for it to, if it was incentive for the creators.

Michael82
01-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Personally, I'd be willing to pay for it to, if it was incentive for the creators.
Me too. I'd give cash for the DVD. :up: