JJ & Bam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

JJ & Bam

Are we having a 2006 year's highlights video?? Please?
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: JJ & Bam

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

We should start a poll on what song it is done to. I loved the Texans highlights for the music as well highlights.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

That would be sweet. I would love to see a year end highlight video.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'm considering it, but it hasn't gone any further than that at this point.

If I do, it isn't going to be ready any time soon. I'd guess February some time. But again, its equally possible I may not do one at all.

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's got a lot less free time this year.
          Last edited by JJamezz; 01-19-2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz

If I do, it isn't going to be ready any time soon. I'd guess February some time. But again, its equally possible I may not do one at all.

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's a lot less free time this year.
            if you do one, you can have til March or April to get it done. Take your time. Oh and I would pay for the DVD too.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              if you do one, you can have til March or April to get it done. Take your time.
              .......or if you follow Mikey's example, you could have it done in time for the Home Opener
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

If I had to give an answer right now I'd say no.

I got some pretty huge news on New Years Eve that is really going to dig into my free time even further so it's not looking good right now.

I love doing them though so if I can possibly manage it I will sure as hell try!

We'll see!

If neither of us can, just loop JJAMEZ's highlights together over and over. That'll work.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JJamezz

I can't say whether BAM will do one or not, but its a very big project, and I know he's got a lot less free time this year.
                  Take your time, Mikey!!!
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                    We should start a poll on what song it is done to. I loved the Texans highlights for the music as well highlights.
                    I liked to song to the Packers video by Underoath. Maybe a song more into the alternate scene like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Rise Against, etc?
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Personally, I'd be willing to pay for it to, if it was incentive for the creators.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                        Personally, I'd be willing to pay for it to, if it was incentive for the creators.
                        Me too. I'd give cash for the DVD.

Comment

Working...
                        X