PDA

View Full Version : Championship Weekend...

BlackMetalNinja
01-19-2007, 12:06 PM
And I almost don't even care. Dolphins not withstanding, New England and Indy are by far my least two favorite teams in the league, let alone the conference. I can't stand either of them and I'm sick of hearing about both teams and their quarterbacks. I guess Indy is the lesser of two evils for me because I can at least respect Dungy and Harrison... I just really don't like Peyton Manning at all.

The NFC isn't so bad I suppose. I'm indifferent about the Bears and I've been pulling for New Orleans just because I think they are an exciting team to watch. I just don't think it matters, as much as it pains me to say it, both AFC teams seem to be far better than either NFC team in my mind. At least I'll be able to tolerate the Super Bowl from the aspect that I'll clearly be rooting for whichever team goes from the NFC.

I'm sure there were probably already threads like this from the weekend, but since I've been out of town since Saturday, I just thought I'd throw it out there now that I'm back.

Historian
01-19-2007, 12:29 PM
And I almost don't even care. Dolphins not withstanding, New England and Indy are by far my least two favorite teams in the league, let alone the conference. I can't stand either of them and I'm sick of hearing about both teams and their quarterbacks.

I agree.

I'm rooting for the meteor.