PDA

View Full Version : can that flutie picture go away

djjimkelly
01-20-2007, 09:09 AM
i know this probably isnt a populat sentiment on here. but everytime i go to billszone front page and see flutie i feel like throwing up. i try to forget about those years when that whole 2 qbs getting huge money divided locker room beginning of the bills not being so good times.

THAT FLUTIE PICTURE HAS TO GO think about it he killed this franchises development killed Rjs development didnt let us lose when we probably should have been losing. thus giving us worse draft picks. FLUTIE WAS A CANCER TO THIS ORGANIZATION GET HIM OFF THE FRONT PAGE

G. Host
01-20-2007, 09:12 AM
RJs development? :rofl: Are you sure TacklingDummy is not an alias of yours?

djjimkelly
01-20-2007, 09:23 AM
RJs development? :rofl: Are you sure TacklingDummy is not an alias of yours?

look my memories of those times was us having a serious defense NO OFFENSIVE LINE TO SPEAK OF and FRUITE running around scoring 15 points a game. in stead if flutie never happens maybe just like 10 years later maybe we finally get serious about o line. if we had of done that RJ was damn good when he got a little time.

BUT LOL that was like twice a game LOL.

but that being said this sint about RJ and FRUITE i just dont want to look at him anymore he wasnt a good BILL

Michael82
01-20-2007, 09:26 AM
RJ's development? :lmao:

what, as being even more of a bum? Face it, Flutie was the best QB we had at that time and he got screwed when Ralph and Wade started RJ for the TITans game. :ill:

G. Host
01-20-2007, 09:29 AM
If you had said OL the first time I would not have have laughed so hard but since you seem to have a something rock hard for the Robot it just makes me laugh more! :rofl: You are absolutely right about RJ as QB making OL development a priority but with RJ it would not make a difference if we had 5 all Pros as linemen,

Bufftp
01-20-2007, 09:32 AM
It worked. No one is arguing about JP. :D :up:

mayotm
01-20-2007, 10:42 AM
I didn't dislike Flutie, but wasn't a huge fan either. However, with all the great players of the past and crop of current young talent, is Flutie the best player we can I have on the main page?

The_Philster
01-20-2007, 11:15 AM
When it went up, it was the anniversary of Flutie's signing

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2007, 11:18 AM
When it went up, it was the anniversary of Flutie's signing

I would not call it an "anniversary".

The_Philster
01-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I would not call it an "anniversary".

For instance it was on this date (Jan 16th) that we signed Flutie, hence the FLutie pic.

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Anniversaries are usually used to celebrate a positive.

The_Philster
01-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Anniversaries are usually used to celebrate a positive.
:spit:

Mr. Cynical
01-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Flutie >> RJ. End of story.

All one has to do is look at what each has done throughout their career and it's a no brainer.

I just don't get the hate for Flutie. He was brought in cheaply IIRC, and the "big plan" was for RJ to be the guy after giving him $15M and trading a #1 for him. Nobody expected anything from Flutie (realistically) but we got alot of wins (and excitement) with him. People expected everything from RJ and he delivered nothing AND it cost us alot.

So I can understand the hatred towards RJ but Flutie, I dunno....just can't see it.

McD
01-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Flutie helped save this franchise.

Typ0
01-20-2007, 07:35 PM
RJ's development? :lmao:

what, as being even more of a bum? Face it, Flutie was the best QB we had at that time and he got screwed when Ralph and Wade started RJ for the TITans game. :ill:

yeah...homerun throwback was rob johnsons fault.

Michael82
01-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Flutie >> RJ. End of story.

All one has to do is look at what each has done throughout their career and it's a no brainer.

I just don't get the hate for Flutie. He was brought in cheaply IIRC, and the "big plan" was for RJ to be the guy after giving him $15M and trading a #1 for him. Nobody expected anything from Flutie (realistically) but we got alot of wins (and excitement) with him. People expected everything from RJ and he delivered nothing AND it cost us alot.

So I can understand the hatred towards RJ but Flutie, I dunno....just can't see it.
Wow, there is actually something that I agree with you about.... :shocked:

Great post! :up:

Michael82
01-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Flutie helped save this franchise.
EXACTLY! :bf1: