X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

my #1 FA target

ok its been years since we have had a TE of any real quality and seeing how everett shouldnt be on team anymore. and royal is avg at best more of a blokcing back to me.

SIGN DANIEL GRAHAM

this guy would be great for run blocking receiving and u know hes a pros pro!!

yes we do need olineman and dline help

JP needs this weapon so does evans

Re: my #1 FA target

I think we ought to consider a 2 x TE offence. I think Graham stands out at TE from the rest

At RG, there are several players who can come in and contribute

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

I dunno....I think a TE with skill has been wanted since Riemersma's stellar year,,,and Metzelaars before that....I think Royals is usable until we fix the major weaknesses like NT,guard etc etc...

But Graham would be nice....
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

Fairchild is going to be looking for another dynamic duo at receiver like he had in St. Louis. He has half of it with Evans. He will also be looking for an all-purpose RB and a receiving FB. Graham would be an excellent addition and would bring something to his offense that he never really had in STL.

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

'Xactly.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

I don't see anything special about him. His best season was 38 catches and 409 yards .... three years ago.

This year his numbers were about the same as Royal. If we sign him, fine, but it's nothing to get excited about. And G, DL, LB and CB are much higher priorities.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Marvelous
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by andyxc71
              Fairchild is going to be looking for another dynamic duo at receiver like he had in St. Louis. He has half of it with Evans. He will also be looking for an all-purpose RB and a receiving FB. Graham would be an excellent addition and would bring something to his offense that he never really had in STL.
              I'm interested in seeing how Cieslak works out @ FB...Remember what a TC beast he was? He had a couple of passes outta the backfield againstthe Ravens lined up as FB...Sheltons days are past...
              GO BILLS!!! NE
              Magical Trevor

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                ok its been years since we have had a TE of any real quality and seeing how everett shouldnt be on team anymore. and royal is avg at best more of a blokcing back to me.

SIGN DANIEL GRAHAM

Robert Royal has really turned it on in the last half of the season - I think I'd make a big name TE a non-need and address the more urgent ones like DT and LB (if Fletcher-Baker leaves) - I'd also rather just draft a CB, WR, and a TE, and go after DT, LB, and G in the FA.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

I'd like to see DT and RG addressed in FA. If that happens, I'd like to see MLB Patrick Willis in the 1st round, TE Zach Miller in the 2nd round, and a CB in the 3rd round.

If the Bills have FA's in mind, I'd come out with both guns blazing and sign guys early/quickly. That way you leave less needs for the draft and can draft for depth/future need.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I think Royal started coming by season end...........I would rather spend that money on a legitimate #2 WR.................Drew Bennett

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

i think finding a really good TE should also be a priority for the Bills. JP needs an outlet.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly

SIGN DANIEL GRAHAM

With the impending loss of Fletcher, clements and the fact that Willis is the only RB signed for 2007 I think targeting the TE position as #1 is slightly beyond ridiculous.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Marv
                          I'm interested in seeing how Cieslak works out @ FB...Remember what a TC beast he was? He had a couple of passes outta the backfield againstthe Ravens lined up as FB...Sheltons days are past...
                          I've been advocating Ceislak or Neufeld at FB for weeks. I'd also like to slash Josh Reed at WR/RB... Especially if we get a #2 WR.

IMO we would be equally adept at running or passing.

However, I gotta go with LB Adalius Thomas as my #1 free agent priority.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                            I think Royal started coming by season end...........I would rather spend that money on a legitimate #2 WR.................Drew Bennett
                            EXACTLY! That's been my target all along. I hope that Patrick was talking with him and convincing him to come here at the Bills/Titans game, like he did with Takeo and others.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                              With the impending loss of Fletcher, clements and the fact that Willis is the only RB signed for 2007 I think targeting the TE position as #1 is slightly beyond ridiculous.

i dont think its ridiculous what is most important thing for this bills team to do?

create a legit and viable offense for right now we do not have that on a consistent basis. we had flashes of it last year.

a legit threat at TE creates more space for everyone on offense.

TE MAY NOT BE THE #1 priority of the BILLS

but it should be very close to the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X