PDA

View Full Version : Id like to see Peyton Manning win the SB!

X-Era
01-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Screw the Pats, especially screw Marcia Brady!

Id love to see Peyton win a SB and go on to become one of if not the best QB ever.

Its a win win to me.

dolphan117
01-20-2007, 05:21 PM
I want to see Manning in the SB................ Because that would mean they knocked off the Pats in the AFC championship game. Whether he actually wins the SB isn't as important to me as the Pats falling to the Colts in the playoffs. That would be so sweet.

Buffalogic
01-20-2007, 05:49 PM
I'd like to see Peyton make it to the super bowl then lose.

Devin
01-20-2007, 06:02 PM
GO SAINTS!

texasphinsfan
01-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I'd like to see Peyton make it to the super bowl then lose.

x 11ty billion.

Colts to play Saints in superbowl, and lose to Brees. :D

LtFinFan66
01-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Go Saints!!

DynaPaul
01-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Manning winning the SB would be another kick in the balls to Dan Marino's legacy.

texasphinsfan
01-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Manning winning the SB would be another kick in the balls to Dan Marino's legacy.
eh.

some could say that. i just don't really care for peyton. i mean i respect the talent, but i just don't like him. and i'm tired of seeing him in every damn commercial.

marino did commercials, but at least he limited himself, lol

Ron Burgundy
01-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Peyton Manning is a sex offender with a record. He won't win the big one, ever.

He just pulls the Manning Face, and that's his only function, but I do enjoy it!

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 03:59 AM
Peyton Manning is a sex offender with a record. He won't win the big one, ever.

He just pulls the Manning Face, and that's his only function, but I do enjoy it!
kinda OT, but i just LOVE the whole burgundy theme. one of the best movies ever made!

and yes, manning is a little downs in the face...

Michael82
01-21-2007, 08:57 AM
x 11ty billion.

Colts to play Saints in superbowl, and lose to Brees. :D
That's exactly what I want to see. Go Saints all the way. But go Colts today. :up:

jamze132
01-21-2007, 10:38 AM
The Saints will be facing the Colts in the Super Bowl. They couldn't have both the Patriots and the Saints facing one another on the biggest stage. Katrina got the Saints in and obviously 9/11 got the Patriots the golden ticket 5 years ago. It's the Saints turn, therefore the refs will see to it that the Colts win tonight.

Just my conspiracy theory! LOL

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:40 AM
i'd like to see buffalo win a Super Bowl.

texasphinsfan
01-21-2007, 01:22 PM
The Saints will be facing the Colts in the Super Bowl. They couldn't have both the Patriots and the Saints facing one another on the biggest stage. Katrina got the Saints in and obviously 9/11 got the Patriots the golden ticket 5 years ago. It's the Saints turn, therefore the refs will see to it that the Colts win tonight.

interesting parallels.

don't think it will happen BECAUSE of that, but interesteing nonetheless

Ebenezer
01-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Screw the Pats, especially screw Marcia Brady!

Id love to see Peyton win a SB and go on to become one of if not the best QB ever.

Its a win win to me.
guess it won't be happening this year...

jamze132
01-22-2007, 05:47 AM

Guess I was wrong. :respect: Maybe the NFL isn't as corrupted as I thought. Or maybe they know I am on to them and they are laying low this year! LOL