PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching my boy at the E-W Shrine game?

X-Era
01-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Ive been talking about him for months, now he catches a nice long TD throw.

Paul Williams from Fresno St is no joke, the kid can play. Hed be a great 3rd round grab as our new #2.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-21-2007, 01:26 AM
I agree. I mentioned Williams recently as a possible mid-round WR option for the Bills and he made me look good in the Shine Game. Even with Samardja out of the picture, I still think that there are going to be guys like Williams and Dallas Baker available in the middle rounds who could be intriguing possibilities for the Bills.

That kid from Lane, Jacoby Jones, who played for the East and the kid from New Hampshire, Ball, are also very interesting: they are raw and will need a year to make an impact, but Jones has size and speed and Ball has outstanding hands to go with his size.

(I had also mentioned Joel Filani, who is slower than Williams, but a big possession receiver who has a nose for the end zone--he caught a TD pass in the Shine Game, but also fell on his butt on one 3rd down route, so I guess that pretty much evens out.)

X-Era
01-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I agree. I mentioned Williams recently as a possible mid-round WR option for the Bills and he made me look good in the Shine Game. Even with Samardja out of the picture, I still think that there are going to be guys like Williams and Dallas Baker available in the middle rounds who could be intriguing possibilities for the Bills.

That kid from Lane, Jacoby Jones, who played for the East and the kid from New Hampshire, Ball, are also very interesting: they are raw and will need a year to make an impact, but Jones has size and speed and Ball has outstanding hands to go with his size.

(I had also mentioned Joel Filani, who is slower than Williams, but a big possession receiver who has a nose for the end zone--he caught a TD pass in the Shine Game, but also fell on his butt on one 3rd down route, so I guess that pretty much evens out.)

Not sure I want slow to be honest. Losmans long arm and a slow #2? Thats like being in bumper to bumper traffic in a Lamborghini.