PDA

View Full Version : I will be cheering as if the Bills were playing!

lordofgun
01-20-2007, 11:52 PM
I hate the Pats so much that I will seriously be rooting for the Colts as if they were the Bills. I don't think I have ever been in this position before, but I can't help it. All these freaking Pats fans in up here in NE are driving me crazy! In fact, this game may be the most important game for me as a fan since the Bills were in the Super Bowl. That's how deep my hatred of the Patriots lies.

Here are some of the topics they've been talking about on sports radio here:

Who would you want if you were starting a team: Bellichik or Brady?
Will this be the last dynasty ever in the NFL?
Why are the Pats so humble?
Why don't the Pats showboat like other teams?
The Pats just know they're going to win. You can see it on their faces.
How many more Super Bowls will Tom Brady deliver?
Colts fans are selling us their tickets to the game. We'd NEVER sell to Colts fans.
Tom Brady is going out with a Victoria Secret model!But I know what the real story is. He wants her for her wardrobe!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Enough!

Go Peyton, and go Colts! I cannot wait for the day when the Pats are back in the cellar, Gillette stadium is half full, and everyone in NE goes back to caring about every other team in Boston but the Patriots. You don't even know how many people have told me they "used to cheer for the Celtics and Bruins, but not anymouh because they sock." WTF???? LOSERS!

Today I was driving in the passing lane slowly just to piss off the Pats fans. And guess what...almost every person who was in a car with a Pats sticker on it flicked me off just for having fun! CLASSLESS! So I was trying to think of the nastiest thing I could and I mouthed it to every Pats fan who flicked me off. The first thing that popped into my head was "olive juice" because that's how nasty Tom Brady is, and when I mouthed that to the flickers, they looked at me like I was a pervert or something. Weirdos.

I can not tell you how sickening it is here. The other day, I was talking to a guy who lived his entire life in Indiana, and moved here recently. So I was like "GO COLTS," and he says "No, I'm a Patriots fan now, I adopted them as soon as I moved here!" And then he goes "You're welcome for us letting you borrow Doug Flutie."

Those kind of fans are all over the place up here!

Please Peyton, for the love of God, win tomorrow! Beat Marsha and the rest of this pretty boy team and put this town back in it's place!

Yes I'm jealous, and I admit it. And I hate the Pats for it. Sue me.

I'm a Colts fan today, and when Manning finally ends the Patriot "dynasty" once and for all, I will gloat and bask in the glory that is the misery of New England.

DynaPaul
01-21-2007, 12:19 AM

Having the refs in your pocket will do that to you.

Paul

Historian
01-21-2007, 05:26 AM
because they sock."

:rofl:

Hey...you chose to live there.

The_Philster
01-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Tom Brady is going out with a Victoria Secret model!
Victoria's Secret makes underwear for men? :huh:

shelby
01-21-2007, 07:08 AM
i'm with you log!

GO COLTS!

Let's have a ceremonial bonfire with Bellichik's hoodie!:snicker:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-21-2007, 07:53 AM
my 11 yr. old son got his Manning Jersey on Firday. If The pats win today, I am going to watch ice dancing on super bowl sunday... cause I am NOT watching the brady/bellichick love fest that the media will turn it into.

jmb1099
01-21-2007, 07:53 AM
i'm with you log!

GO COLTS!

Only if he's still in it while it burns

mybills
01-21-2007, 08:28 AM
AMEN, log! :bf1:

Now you know how I feel! It's the FANS that make me hate the Pats so ***** much!!!!

They are absolutely ******ed here. They don't even know the name of their center. Ask them, log. It's hilarious! The only names they know are Brady & Bruschi. :chuckle:

Remember that song I wrote in the tz, to the theme of the Who?
Noone knows what it's like
to be a Bills fan
in Rhode Island...

well, now YOU know.
GO COLTS!!!! GO PEYTON!!!!

mybills
01-21-2007, 08:30 AM

It should catch right away with all of the grease stains on it. :puke:

Dozerdog
01-21-2007, 08:48 AM
"olive juice"

Michael82
01-21-2007, 08:48 AM
I hate the Pats so much that I will seriously be rooting for the Colts as if they were the Bills. I don't think I have ever been in this position before, but I can't help it. All these freaking Pats fans in up here in NE are driving me crazy! In fact, this game may be the most important game for me as a fan since the Bills were in the Super Bowl. That's how deep my hatred of the Patriots lies.

Here are some of the topics they've been talking about on sports radio here:

Who would you want if you were starting a team: Bellichik or Brady?
Will this be the last dynasty ever in the NFL?
Why are the Pats so humble?
Why don't the Pats showboat like other teams?
How many more Super Bowls will Tom Brady deliver?
Colts fans are selling us their tickets to the game. We'd NEVER sell to Colts fans.
Tom Brady is going out with a Victoria Secret model!But I know what the real story is. He wants her for her wardrobe!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Enough!

Go Peyton, and go Colts! I cannot wait for the day when the Pats are back in the cellar, Gillette stadium is half full, and everyone in NE goes back to caring about every other team in Boston but the Patriots. You don't even know how many people have told me they "used to cheer for the Celtics and Bruins, but not anymouh because they sock." WTF???? LOSERS!

Today I was driving in the passing lane slowly just to piss off the Pats fans. And guess what...almost every person who was in a car with a Pats sticker on it flicked me off just for having fun! CLASSLESS! So I was trying to think of the nastiest thing I could and I mouthed it to every Pats fan who flicked me off. The first thing that popped into my head was "olive juice" because that's how nasty Tom Brady is, and when I mouthed that to the flickers, they looked at me like I was a pervert or something. Weirdos.

I can not tell you how sickening it is here. The other day, I was talking to a guy who lived his entire life in Indiana, and moved here recently. So I was like "GO COLTS," and he says "No, I'm a Patriots fan now, I adopted them as soon as I moved here!" And then he goes "You're welcome for us letting you borrow Doug Flutie."

Those kind of fans are all over the place up here!

Please Peyton, for the love of God, win tomorrow! Beat Marsha and the rest of this pretty boy team and put this town back in it's place!

Yes I'm jealous, and I admit it. And I hate the Pats for it. Sue me.

I'm a Colts fan today, and when Manning finally ends the Patriot "dynasty" once and for all, I will gloat and bask in the glory that is the misery of New England.
Great post! :bf1:

Go Colts! Beat the hell out of the ****ing Patriots!!! DIE BRADY! DIEEE! :mad: :curse:

mybills
01-21-2007, 08:50 AM
"olive juice"

:snicker: elephant shoe works, too. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2007, 11:55 AM
F the Pats. :mad:

I swear I'm gonna puke if the Pats are going back to the SuperBowl. It's ****** nauseating. :ill:

SABURZFAN
01-21-2007, 11:57 AM
F the Pats. :mad:

I swear I'm gonna puke if the Pats are going back to the SuperBowl. It's ****** nauseating. :ill:

get your barf bag ready.

Night Train
01-21-2007, 12:27 PM
I've had cousins in Framingham, Mass. since was was a little kid. I went to a few games at the old stadium ( what a dump ) in the 70's, when the Pats had Grogan at QB, Sam Cunningham at RB etc. They were a fairly good team and they couldn't draw at all. Usually only 30-40K fans in the stands. I was always surprised how many Bills fans were there.

My impression of Boston was the Pats were a distant 4th in sports popularity,behind the Celtics, Sox and Bruins at that time. I don't think it ever changed, even though the Pats made it to the SB after the '85 and '96 seasons. Then Bledose got hurt and Brady rallied them to an amazing run 6 years back.

Suddenly, 50-75 % of their current fanbase appeared from nowhere to claim themselves as longtime Pats fans. The very definition of BANDWAGON.

After the Belichick-Brady era ends, I'm wondering how many of these " fans " will abandon those tickets like wasted $$, once they struggle to finish .500.
All things being equal, I think the Celtics and Sox are FAR more popular.

It helps them that the Celtics and Bruins haven't been good for years. If they soon become competitive and the Pats stumble, the stands may soon have plenty of fans disguised as empty seats, like in the past.

All those teams should have support, with that massive local population and economic strength. Amazing it took Brady and Belichick to bring the Pats to the front, after having only marginal interest for the locals for 40 years.

I guess that's why I get a kick out of these visiting Pats fans that come into the Ralph and talk trash. Most didn't even watch the Pats until 6 years ago. :shakeno:

lordofgun
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Having the refs in your pocket will do that to you.

Paul
SO TRUE!

dolphinssuck
01-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I hope the Colts can send the Patriots home today amd I tend to think they will only because they have home field (no bad weather and the crowd) and I believe this is the year Peyton breaks through to the Super Bowl and proably win it.

shelby
01-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Tony Dungy is a class act, and deserves to be in the Superbowl.

Ickybaluky
01-21-2007, 02:53 PM
You're all a bunch of f***ing' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. Last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Make way for the bad guy.

You are dead to me, LOG.

kinigirly
01-21-2007, 02:55 PM
did you copy that from a limp bizkit song or something?

Dozerdog
01-21-2007, 03:00 PM
You're all a bunch of f***ing' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. Last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Make way for the bad guy.

You are dead to me, LOG.http://static.flickr.com/31/46481434_42fb7835ce_o.jpg

lordofgun
01-21-2007, 03:01 PM

You are dead to me, LOG.
Except you. I like you.

lordofgun
01-21-2007, 09:39 PM
BEST. GAME. EVER.

Night Train
01-22-2007, 02:28 AM
BEST. GAME. EVER.

:up: I can just see all the Pats hats being hidden away and all the Red Sox hats showing up around New England today.

RedEyE
01-22-2007, 02:34 AM
I was cheering for the Colts like this was the Bills playing the Pats. My dog left the room I was yelling so hard.

Ickybaluky
01-22-2007, 04:19 AM
:up: I can just see all the Pats hats being hidden away and all the Red Sox hats showing up around New England today.

Nah, I can't stand the Red Sox.

Win some, lose some. I thought it was a great game, but Indy was just a little bit better. The Pats looked like a tired team in the 2nd half, as Indy kept the defense out on the field and wore them down. Pats fought, but Indy just beat them in the end.

I think the Pats had a great year. Considering all the team had to overcome, I think they made it as far as they could. In the end, they probably overachieved a little.

I'm excited about next year. Granted, the division is tougher, but the Pats are in great shape. They will return most of their players, they have over $30M in cap space, they should have about a dozen draft picks once comp picks are awarded (including 2 firsts). They need to improve team speed on defense, especially at LB and S. They need a deep threat on the outside, although rookie Chad Jackson should be more of a threat with a good offseason (he never recovered after missing all of camp). There are just a lot of positives, so it is hard to be down despite a tough loss.

I think, and hope, Indy wins it all. Manning is a great player, and that Indy team has a lot of tough guys. I still think Adam is one of the all-time great Patriots. It should be a great game.

mybills
01-22-2007, 07:59 AM
hahaha, Lovie Smith picked the Colts to win.

You know how the local media sets aside a half hour game wrap segment? Well, this is all they had to fill it...

:jawdrop:

:roflmao:

The King
01-22-2007, 08:05 AM
I think its hillarious that LOG and mybills think they have it bad. They are at least one state removed from the madness.

lordofgun
01-22-2007, 08:09 AM
I think its hillarious that LOG and mybills think they have it bad. They are at least one state removed from the madness.
I am in the midst of the madness nearly every day.

mybills
01-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Oh c'mon, MBB..all 6 NE States are just as bad. I imagine it was worse there when they were the Boston Patriots, though. :snicker:

imbondz
01-22-2007, 09:02 AM
I couldn't be happier for the world.