PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for Bills Nation to Pull for Indy

The_Philster
01-21-2007, 01:45 PM
We've heard the analogy before: The Colts of this decade mirror the Buffalo Bills of the early 90's. The Colts are a team with a breathtaking offense, led by a future Hall-of Fame quarterback, with a defense that has had trouble defending the run. And both teams never won the whole enchilada. But the Colts today have a golden opportunity today to get to the Super Bowl. If you are a Bills fan and are on the fence as to who to cheer for in today's AFC Championship game, allow me to offer some reason to pull for Indy:
more (http://www.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/21/reasons-for-bills-nation-to-pull-for-indy/)

STAMPY
01-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Colts are not bills of 90s. Sorry. They were no where as dominant. You gotta get to SB. They haven't once. If anything. they are the eagles of last decade, prior to the year TO arrived.

Mr. Cynical
01-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Only one reason needed....

F**K THE PATS.

dolphinssuck
01-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Colts are not bills of 90s. Sorry. They were no where as dominant. You gotta get to SB. They haven't once. If anything. they are the eagles of last decade, prior to the year TO arrived.

I agree because the Bills in the early 90s did have a much better D than these Colt teams. Also IMO the teams the Bills faced were better than the teams the Colts have faced in recent years IMO but I will be pulling for the Colts because I cant stand the Patriots.