PDA

View Full Version : Ill tell ya a few guys who are likely Bills from FA!

X-Era
01-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Everyone remember Levy was covering the Bears before he came back to us.

I think Fletcher leaves and we are very likely to go after Briggs, also drafted by Jauron. I fully expect him to be a Bill next year. Levy has commented that Briggs is a star in this league while covering the Bears. We may go after June instead of if we dont land Briggs as our first attempt due to June playing in the Tampa 2 scheme. I seriously think Briggs will be a Bill.

The other name to watch is Ruben Brown. I could easily see Levy talking with him, Ruben wont command big money and may want to finish his career where he started. Hes still a great lead blocker and has actually done well to kill the number of penalties. We all know Rubens legacy here. Hes a FA, he can still play, he has ties to us, and he wont be big money. Is there anyone who is MORE likely to be a Bill?

HHURRICANE
01-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Briggs would be a great addition. Period.

YardRat
01-21-2007, 03:48 PM
I hadn't thought of the Brown scenario in that way before...pretty interesting.

I think Rueben would have to be convinced the team has a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl before considering it, though.

BILLSROCK1212
01-21-2007, 05:58 PM
along with Boss Bailey, Kevin Curtis, Shaun O'Hara among others who have ties to the orginization

X-Era
01-22-2007, 07:32 AM

I think Rueben would have to be convinced the team has a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl before considering it, though.

You dont think a second tier contract which will be competitive, ending his career where it all began, and rejoining Marv on an up and coming team would do it?

Ruben wanted to win here, I think he comes back.

RockStar36
01-22-2007, 08:57 AM
**** Ruben.

I'd love to have Briggs but the Bears will most likely re-sign him. It's been noted that Urlacher would take a paycut to keep Briggs.

OpIv37
01-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Rueben's been too good for Chicago in the playoffs- I don't see them letting him get away.

And there's no way we shell out for Briggs.

Dr. Lecter
01-22-2007, 09:03 AM
I have mentioned Brown to people before.

It makes sense. It would be a fairly cheap alternative at guard. Brown loves Marv too and he is a character guy and a leader like the team and line need.

RockStar36
01-22-2007, 09:04 AM
A character guy who walked out on his team?

Ickybaluky
01-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Brown is still a force in the run game. He pancaked several NO LB on trap plays yesterday. For a team running a power run game, like the Bears, he is a great fit.

patmoran2006
01-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Forget about Briggs.

His contract is going to cost significantly more than we paid for Spikes in 2003. With Wilson, you can forget about that.

And although we may have some "Chicago" ties-- there's about 30 other teams in the league that would like to make a play for this guy.

I'd love to be wrong on this one, Briggs would be a sick addition to this team, but I really dont think its going to happen.

We speculated like this last year.. IN reality, we should all start studying up on a bunch of the more unknown FA's

Dr. Lecter
01-22-2007, 10:19 AM
With Wilson, you can forget about that.

:rolleyes:

alohabillsfan
01-22-2007, 10:55 AM
The only reason I feel Ralph will pay is MARV! He will trust Marv and his judgement! And before everyone kills me on "Marv was here last year" Remember;

(1) That was his first year as GM (hired 5 January)
(2) He had 2 months to assemble a coaching staff (Jauron Hired 23 January)
(3) Offensive Coor Hired 25 January
(4) Defensive Coor Hired 31 January

So in Marv's first month he assembled a staff. Now you have to evaluate what you currently have, to think you would go out and buy every FA out there is suspect and not what a wis eGM would do.

With all that said the team played 16 games you know what you have what improved and what you need to get to the next level. I believe that most FA money will be spent on Defense and I do expect a FA LB, CB, DE and I expect to draft a DT, MLB, RB, OG, CB, OLB

ublinkwescore
01-22-2007, 12:26 PM

I think that that was more the coach than the team...

since we didn't really have a team at that time anyways.

Gregg Williams was a joke - almost as much as Mularkey was...

Mahdi
01-22-2007, 01:32 PM
The only reason I feel Ralph will pay is MARV! He will trust Marv and his judgement! And before everyone kills me on "Marv was here last year" Remember;

(1) That was his first year as GM (hired 5 January)
(2) He had 2 months to assemble a coaching staff (Jauron Hired 23 January)
(3) Offensive Coor Hired 25 January
(4) Defensive Coor Hired 31 January

So in Marv's first month he assembled a staff. Now you have to evaluate what you currently have, to think you would go out and buy every FA out there is suspect and not what a wis eGM would do.

With all that said the team played 16 games you know what you have what improved and what you need to get to the next level. I believe that most FA money will be spent on Defense and I do expect a FA LB, CB, DE and I expect to draft a DT, MLB, RB, OG, CB, OLB
I agree with what your saying but I feel that Marv and Co. Were more focused on a 2 year FA plan than a 1 year FA plan last offseason. They new that they should save the cap space and sign only guys they felt would be role players last March in anticipation of spending it this year. Everyone has cap space now, but the Bills have way more. We need 2 DL (DE, DT) , one LB (inside or outside), a CB and an OL. I say you get your linemen and a CB in FA. Ex. Ian Scott or Tank Johnson(restricted) but we can outbid, I also wouldnt mind Ricky Manning Jr as a replacement for Nate. He's a playmaker and has been in the system with the Bears for a year now. Also for the DL we could target any one of these DEs
1. Dwight Freeney Indianapolis
2. Justin Smith Cincinnati
3. Charles Grant New Orleans
4. Patrick Kerney Atlanta
5. Leonard Little St. Louis (Bill Kolar worked with little in St-Louis, its possible)

so to sum up: DE, DT, CB and G in FA. RB/LB, G, WR, TE in Draft.

TigerJ
01-22-2007, 11:12 PM

If Chicago wins the Super Bowl this year, I don't think that will be as much of an issue for Ruben. I'm not sure the Bills will go in that direction though.

gr8slayer
01-23-2007, 12:19 AM
I agree with what your saying but I feel that Marv and Co. Were more focused on a 2 year FA plan than a 1 year FA plan last offseason. They new that they should save the cap space and sign only guys they felt would be role players last March in anticipation of spending it this year. Everyone has cap space now, but the Bills have way more. We need 2 DL (DE, DT) , one LB (inside or outside), a CB and an OL. I say you get your linemen and a CB in FA. Ex. Ian Scott or Tank Johnson(restricted) but we can outbid, I also wouldnt mind Ricky Manning Jr as a replacement for Nate. He's a playmaker and has been in the system with the Bears for a year now. Also for the DL we could target any one of these DEs
1. Dwight Freeney Indianapolis
2. Justin Smith Cincinnati
3. Charles Grant New Orleans
4. Patrick Kerney Atlanta
5. Leonard Little St. Louis (Bill Kolar worked with little in St-Louis, its possible)

so to sum up: DE, DT, CB and G in FA. RB/LB, G, WR, TE in Draft.
Little signed a three year extension during the season.

tampabay25690
01-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Forget about Briggs.

His contract is going to cost significantly more than we paid for Spikes in 2003. With Wilson, you can forget about that.

And although we may have some "Chicago" ties-- there's about 30 other teams in the league that would like to make a play for this guy.

I'd love to be wrong on this one, Briggs would be a sick addition to this team, but I really dont think its going to happen.

We speculated like this last year.. IN reality, we should all start studying up on a bunch of the more unknown FA's

I agree 100% there is know way in hell we are going after him.....We would have 2 outside LB's making $5 million a year.......I can see him playing elsewhere

LifetimeBillsFan
01-23-2007, 03:09 AM
I see Briggs as an option if they feel that Spikes can't get back to his pre-injury form and they feel that they need to bring in another playmaker at LB.

Personally, I would not want Brown anywhere near the Bills' lockerroom and their young offensive linemen.

If you go back to Brown's last few years in Buffalo, when he committed a penalty or gave up a sack at a crucial time in just about every game, whenever he was questioned by the media, he would excuse his mistakes by pointing out that he played really well except for that one mistake. When the Bills surrounded him with young offensive linemen: Jonas Jennings, Marques Sullivan, Trey Teague (who was a FA, but young) and Mike Williams, they all looked up to Brown and followed his lead. While none of them was as good yet as Brown, if you go back and read the interviews and what they had to say when they would make mistakes, they all adopted the same attitude that Brown had towards the mistakes that they made: "well, but I only committed one penalty" or "I played well except for that one play". That attitude may be okay coming from one player, but when it is coming from all five of your offensive linemen it is a real problem because those mistakes add up and destroy the continuity of your offense. It also makes it hard for the coaches to teach the younger guys that critical mistakes are unacceptable: not one of the offensive linemen that the Bills drafted while Brown was supposed to be their mentor--and at that point the Bills had drafted more and used higher picks on offensive linemen than the Pats, who won the Super Bowl--has become more than a mediocre player (J.Jennings might have been the exception, but he has constantly been hurt). You can say that it was bad selecting by the front office or bad coaching by the coaches, but don't underestimate the impact that Brown, who they all acknowledged that they looked up to and were trying to emulate, had on those young players and their development (or lack thereof).

If you don't believe me, go back and look at some of the interviews and quotes (I remember them because I remarked on some of them at the time).

The Bills are rebuilding their offensive line now because none of those players ended up developing. With Peters, Pennington, Fowler, Preston, Merz and Butler, the Bills have a lot of young offensive linemen that they are counting on to continue developing in order for the team to move to the next level. After starting out the season committing more than an acceptable number of penalties in several games, the Bills set a team record for the fewest penalties in a season. They need to have that continue. They do not need to bring in a veteran--Brown or anyone else, no matter how good he is--who is going to have the attitude that it's okay to make a mistake so long as you play decently the rest of the game. That kind of attitude is infectious and can ruin a young player's progress. I do not want to see that happen to the Bills again! I'd rather see them go with a young guy who makes mistakes because he doesn't know what he is doing, but who is going to try to get better each week and will go into every game trying not to make a single big mistake in that game.

LtFinFan66
01-23-2007, 03:13 AM
"Character Guy" is the most over-used phrase on this site IMO. Anyone else notice that:idunno:

Marvelous
01-23-2007, 09:58 AM
"Character Guy" is the most over-used phrase on this site IMO. Anyone else notice that:idunno:
LOL a Phinhead hating on Bills fans praise of high character.. Priceless.

LtFinFan66
01-23-2007, 04:34 PM
All I said is that is is over used. Nothing more-nothing less. You can make it out to be whatever you want marv :meh:

And thanks for the neg. You nearly put me into the red :up:

Mahdi
01-23-2007, 06:00 PM
You know an FA that I would like to have but no one is talking about is Bryan Thomas DE for the Jets. He's young and had 8.5 sacks last year...... Good pass rusher and shouldnt be too expensive.

HHURRICANE
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM

That's so funny coming from a guy who's starting QB was getting a "hummer", while married, on the "love boat" and the starting RB was exiled to Canada for his 3rd drug infraction. Not addressing character seems to be helping the Dolphins.

LtFinFan66
01-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I simply said it was an OVER-USED PHRASE!!!!!!! I didn't say character was a bad thing. jesus people READ before typing!

LtFinFan66
01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
That's so funny coming from a guy who's starting QB was getting a "hummer", while married, on the "love boat:link: To both the proof of the hummer and that he was married. Honestly never heard either of those things before :idunno:

HHURRICANE
01-23-2007, 06:32 PM
I simply said it was an OVER-USED PHRASE!!!!!!! I didn't say character was a bad thing. jesus people READ before typing!

First off, you said character was over used on this site. If you knew anything about Marv Levy you would understand that this is something that he holds in the highest regard. That is why it is used so often here, especially as of late. It's not overused but is a guideline that keeps us from wasting our time about players that will never be in a Bills uni or won't be returning in one.

Why not say: why is character used so much on this site? Over-used is a negative comment.

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2007, 07:22 PM

So you want an entire team of convicts and thugs?

:shakeno:

LtFinFan66
01-24-2007, 02:20 AM
I give up with you people. I simply said it was over used. Nothing more-Nothing less. I do realize everyone who post here is of the utmost moral conviction. No one has ever sped, smoked dope, smacked someone around, stolen anything, got with someone who wasn't their spouse or that was someone elses spouse, Had sex with someone under 18 when you were over 18..... Sorry for not realizing that ahead of time. I NEVER said high character was bad nor did I mean anything negative by saying the phrase was over used. You people should know me better than that. Now if I was FTP, I would understand completely. LtFF OUT!!

:rofl:

LifetimeBillsFan
01-24-2007, 04:06 AM
You know an FA that I would like to have but no one is talking about is Bryan Thomas DE for the Jets. He's young and had 8.5 sacks last year...... Good pass rusher and shouldnt be too expensive.

Mangini loves him. He made a very good transistion to OLB in their 3-4 and there was a news story here in the NYC area not long ago, right after the season ended, that said the Jets are really going to try to re-sign him (if they haven't already) because they are so pleased with him.

Two of their defensive players who I don't think are all that happy about playing in the 3-4 are Robertson and Vilma. I don't know how long they have those two under contract for, but I think both would leave to go to a 4-3 or Tampa 2 team if they could. IMHO Vilma, a big Ray Lewis fan who emulates him, is really being wasted on the inside in the Jets' 3-4. With his speed and aggressiveness, he would be a monster in the Bills system.

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:23 AM

Not if they win in a couple weeks. He likes Buffalo enough to play for less, and theres nothing saying that the Bills won;t be good in a couple of years.

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:26 AM
I have to agree. But there is a threshhold. I wouldn't want to be the Bengals GM right now.

LtFinFan66
01-24-2007, 06:28 AM
no doubt!!

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:30 AM
I give up with you people. I simply said it was over used. Nothing more-Nothing less. I do realize everyone who post here is of the utmost moral conviction. No one has ever sped, smoked dope, smacked someone around, stolen anything, got with someone who wasn't their spouse or that was someone elses spouse, Had sex with someone under 18 when you were over 18..... Sorry for not realizing that ahead of time. I NEVER said high character was bad nor did I mean anything negative by saying the phrase was over used. You people should know me better than that. Now if I was FTP, I would understand completely. LtFF OUT!!

:rofl:
I have done all the above with the exception of sleep with an underage chick and cheat on my wife! :dance:

Marvelous
02-14-2007, 07:54 PM
I give up with you people.
back to fishy land with ya...

feelthepain
02-14-2007, 08:44 PM

I think Fletcher leaves and we are very likely to go after Briggs, also drafted by Jauron. I fully expect him to be a Bill next year. Levy has commented that Briggs is a star in this league while covering the Bears. We may go after June instead of if we dont land Briggs as our first attempt due to June playing in the Tampa 2 scheme. I seriously think Briggs will be a Bill.

The other name to watch is Ruben Brown. I could easily see Levy talking with him, Ruben wont command big money and may want to finish his career where he started. Hes still a great lead blocker and has actually done well to kill the number of penalties. We all know Rubens legacy here. Hes a FA, he can still play, he has ties to us, and he wont be big money. Is there anyone who is MORE likely to be a Bill?

Why would Briggs want to play in Buffalo when he could play anywhere he wants?

TigerJ
02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Money, and the fact that he played for and reportedly has tremendous respect for Bills head coach Dick Jauron?

Bert102176
02-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Briggs will be retained wether it's by tagging him or signing him before the open market starts he won't be going anywhere

ublinkwescore
02-14-2007, 10:14 PM

he didn't walk out on his team - that moron Gilbride (aka Killdrive - or never, ever run on third down) pushed him over the edge, and Brown was gonna ring his neck at a team meeting, but was restrained by fellow team-mates - that's what was the end of Ruben Brown's tenure as a bill - and now where are we at??? Gilbride is long gone, and will never be back, but we're still needing help at G - and Brown is available this offseason - and there are those of us who would like to see him back in a Bills uniform.

if anything, this organization owes Brown an apology for not doing something about Killdrive sooner.

ublinkwescore
02-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Briggs will be retained wether it's by tagging him or signing him before the open market starts he won't be going anywhere

If he's tagged, we can still make him an offer - if chicago doesn't match it, or the contract we offer him is deemed better through litigation, he's ours. (see Laveranues Coles and the Redskins/Jets).

LtFinFan66
02-14-2007, 11:13 PM
back to fishy land with ya...:blah: negative boy

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Money, and the fact that he played for and reportedly has tremendous respect for Bills head coach Dick Jauron?

So he would choose Buffalo over, NY, Cincy, NE, San Fransico, Arizona...ect! In other words place that has a real shot at succeeding or are in a tropical climate? Seriously, Buffalo is a small market, it's not a place you want to raise your kids, there's all this talk about the franchise being moved, It's only warm their about 4 months out of a year, your owners notoriously cheap.

Anything is possible, he could play in Buffalo, but do you think TKO or Willis or Clements are giving Briggs a warm fuzzy feeling inside when he see your top players always looking to get out of Buffalo?? All three of those players have made it clear they culd play somewhere else. I guess we'll see how serious the Bills are come FA, but If I were a Bills fan, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jan Reimers
02-15-2007, 06:48 AM
So he would choose Buffalo over, NY, Cincy, NE, San Fransico, Arizona...ect! In other words place that has a real shot at succeeding or are in a tropical climate? Seriously, Buffalo is a small market, it's not a place you want to raise your kids, there's all this talk about the franchise being moved, It's only warm their about 4 months out of a year, your owners notoriously cheap.

Maybe you should at least visit the Buffalo area before you spout such nonsense.

Dr. Lecter
02-15-2007, 07:25 AM

Buffalo is a great area to raise kids.
The owner is cheap nonesense has been disproven about 586 times in the last month, so it is not even worth responding to.

And it is warm more than 4 months a year.

don137
02-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Maybe you should at least visit the Buffalo area before you spout such nonsense.

The irony is FTP is from Jersey. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Is there a bigger armpit in the US than New jersey?

HHURRICANE
02-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Seriously, Buffalo is a small market, it's not a place you want to raise your kids, there's all this talk about the franchise being moved, It's only warm their about 4 months out of a year, your owners notoriously cheap.

Anything is possible, he could play in Buffalo, but do you think TKO or Willis or

Yeah, the education system in South Florida is excellent.

Your talking out of your ass. Buffalo has one of the best public and private school systems in the country. I know this first hand living in Atlanta and having friends that live in South Florida.

It's one of the best places to raise kids. So STFU!!

Jan Reimers
02-15-2007, 08:55 AM
The irony is FTP is from Jersey. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Is there a bigger armpit in the US than New jersey?
I've lived in WNY, and I've lived in New Jersey. I'll take WNY everytime.

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah, the education system in South Florida is excellent.

Your talking out of your ass. Buffalo has one of the best public and private school systems in the country. I know this first hand living in Atlanta and having friends that live in South Florida.

It's one of the best places to raise kids. So STFU!!

Awwww, did I hurt your feelings?? Look out, I'm gonna lose sleep tonight! The Bottom line is Buffalo isn't exactly "desitnation desire"!! If you were a player and you could play in Arizona or San Fran would you choose Buffalo? HELLL NO!!!!!!!!!!! You chose your team, deal with the problems that come with that choice.

BTW, If you live in Atlanta, how do you know first hand about the public and private school systems in upstate NY?? Also, where did I say anything about the schools in Buffalo? There's more then just schools when deciding the best destination for a family. My girlfriend happens to be a school teacher in NJ and I hate to break your heart, but NJ happens to have one of the best schooling systems in the country too, I guess everywhere in the country, someone thinks they have the best schooling systems in the country. So why don't you STFU!

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 10:46 AM

Not that it's any of your business, but I live in NJ because it's where my Job has me located, and what would you know Bill fan in NC? I lived in eastern upstate for more then 10 years. All through the Bills GIGANTIC SB loses, it was fun!

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 10:47 AM
I've lived in WNY, and I've lived in New Jersey. I'll take WNY everytime.

Gee, from a Bill fan...go figure!

Dr. Lecter
02-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Not that it's any of your business, but I live in NJ because it's where my Job has me located, and what would you know Bill fan in NC? I lived in eastern upstate for more then 10 years. All through the Bills GIGANTIC SB loses, it was fun!

You know one of the best parts of the Super Bowl losses?

Beating the **** out of Marino and crew on the way there!

jmb1099
02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Seriously there is no way his listed profile is even remotely accurate. Read his posts, he responds and argues like he's 16 or younger. My guess is that he doesn't have any friends in school and the only attention he gets at all is here. Weather he lives in NJ or not I don't know, but I do know he knows nothing about Buffalo and knows even less about football.

jmb1099
02-15-2007, 10:51 AM
The only job you have is making football sig for some kids over at FH. No way you're older than 16.

jmb1099
02-15-2007, 10:52 AM

Beating them badly too. Kelly, thomas and Reed owned the Fins.

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 10:55 AM

Good for you, you're still one of the few teams in the NFL, without a SB title...and deservedly so!!!

Dr. Lecter
02-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Good for you, you're still one of the few teams in the NFL, without a SB title...and deservedly so!!!

I always find it funny when you guys laugh at those years, despite getting your little fish asses kicked in the playoffs.

oak tree 12
02-15-2007, 11:06 AM

briggs most likely will be franchised !!!!!!!!!!!

Jan Reimers
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Gee, from a Bill fan...go figure!
No, from a guy who has lived both places, and in a very nice part of NJ at that - Sparta, up in the northwest corner, and I lived there almost 20 years. I just prefer the Buffalo area.

Mahdi
02-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Awwww, did I hurt your feelings?? Look out, I'm gonna lose sleep tonight! The Bottom line is Buffalo isn't exactly "desitnation desire"!! If you were a player and you could play in Arizona or San Fran would you choose Buffalo? HELLL NO!!!!!!!!!!! You chose your team, deal with the problems that come with that choice.

BTW, If you live in Atlanta, how do you know first hand about the public and private school systems in upstate NY?? Also, where did I say anything about the schools in Buffalo? There's more then just schools when deciding the best destination for a family. My girlfriend happens to be a school teacher in NJ and I hate to break your heart, but NJ happens to have one of the best schooling systems in the country too, I guess everywhere in the country, someone thinks they have the best schooling systems in the country. So why don't you STFU!
Between Arizona, San Fran and Buffalo Briggs will choose buffalo for a certainty:

A) Arizona's D sucks and they play a very vanilla defense that wont cater to Briggs' abilities.

B) Briggs already stated that he loved playing for Jauron who drafted him.

C) San Fran plays a 3-4 and theres no way in heck Briggs will go play a minimal role in a 3-4 when he can come to Buffalo and play the weakside where he can wreak havok in the cover 2 scheme he has played in his whole carreer.

D) I may be Canadian, but im pretty sure Chicago isnt located in Southern USA. So cold weather I doubt is a factor.

HHURRICANE
02-15-2007, 12:57 PM

"it's not a place you want to raise your kids"

That's your quote that I responded to. Do you read the crap you write?

I grew up in Buffalo and my best friend is raising his kids in the same school system. My kids are 11 and 13 and there is no comparison between the private school education in Atlanta and the public school education in Buffalo. Buffalo is ten times better.

Family values are better as well. There are nicer places than Buffalo but not a better place to raise a family. When you talk out of your butt make sure you can back it up.

don137
02-15-2007, 01:31 PM
No job is worth living in New Jersey...You must be desparate...

don137
02-15-2007, 02:00 PM

Alsmost as good as the Bills always beating the crap out of the Dolphins when Marinowas there was Dan Marino's last NFL game...Nothing like losing 63-7 as your last game before you retire...

feelthepain
02-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Alsmost as good as the Bills always beating the crap out of the Dolphins when Marinowas there was Dan Marino's last NFL game...Nothing like losing 63-7 as your last game before you retire...

Or Losing four SB's.....in a row. Gosh by year three you Bill fans must have been dreading the inevitable.:D

Bulldog
02-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Or Losing four SB's.....in a row. Gosh by year three you Bill fans must have been dreading the inevitable.:D

Kind of like the Phins annual December melt down! Is Saban still your hero?

don137
02-15-2007, 03:37 PM

And who did the Bills beat the snot out of to get to those Super Bowls when they made the playoffs...the Dolphins...

Billsrock4life
02-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Briggs would be a great addition. Period.

agreed

Marvelous
02-15-2007, 08:13 PM
:blah: negative boy
:clown:
I dunno why your most interested in Bills discussion then Phins but i'm proof that not every member of the fanbase is down with Phinheads.
Shutout sweep!!! HAHAHAHA

LtFinFan66
02-15-2007, 11:25 PM
:clown:
I dunno why your most interested in Bills discussion then Phins but i'm proof that not every member of the fanbase is down with Phinheads.
Shutout sweep!!! HAHAHAHANo one is "down" with a phinhead. They are down with a cool human person who happens to root for a rival team and is capable of intelligent conversation. Now lets talk about what they think of you here :scratch:

If you don't like my post, then neg me

Michael82
02-16-2007, 07:46 AM
How about Eric Moulds? There's a rumor that he may be cut by Houston. I'm sure Marv would love to have him back.... :D

LtFinFan66
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
:idunno:

Luisito23
02-16-2007, 01:41 PM
How about Eric Moulds? There's a rumor that he may be cut by Houston. I'm sure Marv would love to have him back.... :D

I'll take him over any of our wideouts anyday...well aside from Evans of course....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Marvelous
02-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Now lets talk about what they think of you here :scratch:

Why? i post my oppinions with respect. And they are not so far off in any way to warrant many negative oppinions. My anti Thurman Thomas crusade wasn't good for my popularity..oh darn..

Just funny that you choose Bills fans to have intelligent conversation with on a all day basis... Sounds to me like your obsessed with us/Bills.

-I wasn't aware that so many Bills fans wanted to chat with a dolphin on such a regular basis, ESP in non football related topics...

LT, don't mistake my oppinion for disrespect to you dude..

Oaklandraider
02-16-2007, 06:09 PM
briggs got tagged today and ruben brown has said he would like to stay in chicago or califonia team.