PDA

View Full Version : Offense

BillsNYC
03-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Did everybody forget about the offense??? haven't seen one post about the offense all week! How are we gonna upgrade it??

:chuk:

lunatic_bills_fan
03-06-2003, 10:16 AM
IMO bro, I dont see the need to do any reall upgrading to our offence. I think a better approach to how the offence is run (ie more running) will allow this offence to thrive on levels far better than last year. Even in the absence of PP with the right approach this O will succeed. Not to mention the fact that if all goes well with our defensive FA signings, we will be looking at more turnovers, better feild position, therefore hopefully better offensive numbers (in scoring) anyways. Man just talking about this is getting me real excited, when is opening kickoff?? Im gonna hold my breath till it comes.

THATHURMANATOR
03-06-2003, 10:20 AM
I would say that if we do trade Price we should pick up another veteran WR.

TedMock
03-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Offensively I think we need to get some OL depth just in case and look for a speed receiver to come in and open the field up. Nothing major, a 3rd receiver who catches 30-35 balls for a 19 yard average. This is just so we can go downfield and open it up maybe twice a game.

lordofgun
03-06-2003, 10:31 AM
You haven't seen any threads about the offense? What about all the Peerless threads? :huh:

Michael82
03-06-2003, 11:32 AM
I'd like to see TD and GW try to recruit Kevin Dyson once Peerless is traded. He can hold the 2nd WR spot until Reed is ready to take it during the season and then will make a GREAT 3rd WR! :D

:pray: